Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 05:21 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I have a feeling Biden is going to resign shortly.
He is under tremendous pressure because of his policy concerning Afghanistan.
He is a weak person, who is mentally unstable ,and there is no way he will survive under this pressure.
I expect an announcement within days that he is resigning the presidency.
Nope
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 05:27 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
No way.

They invested too much in stealing the election in the first place. That fraud is in the process of unraveling.

NO ONE likes harris, who is just as incompetent as Biden.

The dems really painted themselves into a corner with the election fraud and their treachery is dismantling the democrat party. This is all due to a childish emotional hatred of Trump.

The US electorate knew better than to install Biden and voted for Trump in a landslide. This is evidence that perhaps the DNC and the oligarchs are not "enlightened" after all and made a HORRIBLE MISTAKE FOR AMERICA. If they could do it all over and not initiate the fraud, I'm sure they would choose to do so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
Ran out of reps. Excellent analysis.
No, it wasn't BusinessManIT. Far from it. Tell me something, do you think Trump was the best president since Abraham Lincoln? Or since Reagan?

Old 08-20-2021, 05:35 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,330,347 times
Quote:
He is a weak person, who is mentally unstable ,and there is no way he will survive under this pressure.
Bob, whatever happened to your premonition that Hillary was going to be the Democratic nominee, then have to step down at the last minute and Mayor Pete would take her place?

I think maybe just enjoy the next 3+ years with Joe as your President!

Old 08-20-2021, 06:20 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,623,058 times
Quote:

I posted a postulation earlier today about this on another thread. I find it quite plausible that this whole Afghanistan mess is a set up mapped out by high ranking Dems in Congress who somehow got Bidens advisors to feed him bogus intelligence let him call the ball on the withdrawal which they knew damn well would be a catastrophe and then dropped the house on him.

Think about it, the Dems wouldn't mind Harris in the oval office. They can make her dance like shes at a rave to their tune. By putting Biden in a situation they know he can't handle mentally or physically I see a stoke heart attack burst aneurysm maybe even a massive mental meltdown that has him bedridden and drooling. Harris in the pilots seat is a dream come true for Pelosi, Schumer, the Squids and every Dem in office with a "social Democrat" leaning.

I find it kinda hard to ignore how the media outlets even CNN have turned on him. I don't doubt backroom dealing with the Dems is behind that. Making tyhe situation even harder for old Joe. He could step down it's possible, but the Dems will no way be letting go of power. Harris will help them hang onto it. The midterms are barreling down like a runaway freight train and it's a gimme if the voters are allowed to speak Dem majority power in congress is toast.Wih a nut case like Harris in charge they could find avenues to lock their power in tight. If Biden dies or maybe he does resign this Afghanistan thing could be escalated into declared war stopping the midterms which will trigger a response from the constituencies.

Will the Harris/Biden voters o at least a major percentage of them figure out that woke does not mean awake and alert? Will they throw in with us conservatives and act like Americans? I can't say. If they continue to back the Dems in DC and defend blocking the looming midterms could get messy. But Harris will dance to the radical Dem tune and if there are massive protests and highly significant voter anger she can and would put out an executive order to federal law enforcement and order the military to back them up.She could pull the NG in at first, which would make them regulars for all intents and purposes, plus putting contractors in. Thing about contractors is they go to work for the highest bidder . They are mercenaries plan and simple and they would follow the presidents orders.

Domestic unest in a time of war with Harris in the oval office. Yeah, that doesn't give me any comfort. I'm not a bunker dwelling tin foil hat type and all that may sound a bit off. Why would the Dems want Biden to fail? I think I covered that. They have a wacko leftist loon primed and ready to take his place who will put presidential power at the disposal of the wacko leftist power hungry varmints in Congress. This whole Afghanistan cesspool can easily be used to create domestic crisis as well. It reads like the plot of a Tom Clancy novel yes. But I'm not ignoring it nonetheless. Truth is stranger than fiction after all.

Old 08-20-2021, 06:24 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
No, it wasn't BusinessManIT. Far from it. Tell me something, do you think Trump was the best president since Abraham Lincoln? Or since Reagan?
Well....................... one thing we know for sure. He is 100X better than Biden!

Old 08-20-2021, 06:35 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I posted a postulation earlier today about this on another thread. I find it quite plausible that this whole Afghanistan mess is a set up mapped out by high ranking Dems in Congress who somehow got Bidens advisors to feed him bogus intelligence let him call the ball on the withdrawal which they knew damn well would be a catastrophe and then dropped the house on him.

Think about it, the Dems wouldn't mind Harris in the oval office. They can make her dance like shes at a rave to their tune. By putting Biden in a situation they know he can't handle mentally or physically I see a stoke heart attack burst aneurysm maybe even a massive mental meltdown that has him bedridden and drooling. Harris in the pilots seat is a dream come true for Pelosi, Schumer, the Squids and every Dem in office with a "social Democrat" leaning.

I find it kinda hard to ignore how the media outlets even CNN have turned on him. I don't doubt backroom dealing with the Dems is behind that. Making tyhe situation even harder for old Joe. He could step down it's possible, but the Dems will no way be letting go of power. Harris will help them hang onto it. The midterms are barreling down like a runaway freight train and it's a gimme if the voters are allowed to speak Dem majority power in congress is toast.Wih a nut case like Harris in charge they could find avenues to lock their power in tight. If Biden dies or maybe he does resign this Afghanistan thing could be escalated into declared war stopping the midterms which will trigger a response from the constituencies.

Will the Harris/Biden voters o at least a major percentage of them figure out that woke does not mean awake and alert? Will they throw in with us conservatives and act like Americans? I can't say. If they continue to back the Dems in DC and defend blocking the looming midterms could get messy. But Harris will dance to the radical Dem tune and if there are massive protests and highly significant voter anger she can and would put out an executive order to federal law enforcement and order the military to back them up.She could pull the NG in at first, which would make them regulars for all intents and purposes, plus putting contractors in. Thing about contractors is they go to work for the highest bidder . They are mercenaries plan and simple and they would follow the presidents orders.

Domestic unest in a time of war with Harris in the oval office. Yeah, that doesn't give me any comfort. I'm not a bunker dwelling tin foil hat type and all that may sound a bit off. Why would the Dems want Biden to fail? I think I covered that. They have a wacko leftist loon primed and ready to take his place who will put presidential power at the disposal of the wacko leftist power hungry varmints in Congress. This whole Afghanistan cesspool can easily be used to create domestic crisis as well. It reads like the plot of a Tom Clancy novel yes. But I'm not ignoring it nonetheless. Truth is stranger than fiction after all.

The dems are between a rock and a hard place.

1. They have a demented "president" who makes horrible decisions, as he does not have the cognitive ability to process information required to make hard decisions.

Biden can be controlled (he is obviously not in power and probably Obama is making the decisions). We must remember that Obama is not the sharpest tool in the shed either and making things worse, suffers from arrogance and does not realize he is not intelligent.

Biden is constantly corrected by other officials, as he either forgets what he is told or they don't trust him with information and don't tell him anything.

His gaffes are destroying any chance the dems have in 2022. However, with the audits, he may not be around then anyway.

2. Harris is a disaster as well.

Harris is not that intelligent and is hated by nearly everyone. There has not been a democrat who has been hated by more people than Hillary.

Harris is just as green as Obama was, which assures her making equally disasterous decisions.

Harris is unable to work with anyone.

Old 08-20-2021, 07:08 PM

1,838 posts, read 676,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
It is more likely that he passes away in his sleep, but probably within the same time parameters that you mentioned.
I don't know when anyone will pass away, but he's still physically in shape for his age.

Edit to my previous post.

The Dem establishment still needs Biden through the midterms. He will need to campaign with the Democrat Senators or those running for Senate in Georgia, PA, NC, AZ, Wisconsin, NV, etc. where there is a competitive Senate seat at play. Kamala Harris would far less effective.

The Democrats want Justice Breyer to retire first, but he is stubborn.

Old 08-20-2021, 07:42 PM

34,037 posts, read 17,056,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g555 View Post

The Dem establishment still needs Biden through the midterms. He will need to campaign with the Democrat Senators or those running for Senate in Georgia, PA, NC, AZ, Wisconsin, NV, etc. where there is a competitive Senate seat at play. Kamala Harris would far less effective.

The GOP should pay JB to campaign. He will help them immensely.

Old 08-20-2021, 08:21 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,236,377 times
Quote:
There will be people in the administration held accountable for this humanitarian disaster, but it will not be the person that is responsible for it.

Old 08-20-2021, 08:44 PM

2,897 posts, read 991,587 times
I thought you were resigning from this forum. You recently suggested that it should be done away with since it bothered you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies