Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2021, 03:45 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,905,229 times

Advertisements

This thing just gets worse by the minute, the entire world is now against Joe. He will be impeached or kicked out of office via the 25th amanement, he can not survive this big a screw up, he is finished, it just a matter of time and the time will come very quickly.
Pack your bags Jill baby, the fun is over, you are officially disgraced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2021, 03:46 PM

3,422 posts, read 1,833,143 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32bZw-XFG0I

Old 08-21-2021, 06:55 PM

45,521 posts, read 27,133,570 times
Resignation possible.

OK... so what?

What's that really going to do?

Old 08-21-2021, 07:30 PM

5,942 posts, read 2,865,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
I don't think he'll last that long. Dementia accelerates under stress, and he is noticeably more cognitively impaired than he was just several months ago. I just don't see how they can keep him propped up that long, Weekend at Bernie's notwithstanding.

When he gets to the point that he can barely focus long enough to read words off a teleprompter, that will be it. Could be after he attempts to read next year's SOTU, and mangles it completely.
He will just turn the teleprompter to face the MSM and say "see I told you " The press will write ' boy joe was sharp today ,like always.'

Old 08-31-2021, 10:21 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,318,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I have a feeling Biden is going to resign shortly.
He is under tremendous pressure because of his policy concerning Afghanistan.
He is a weak person, who is mentally unstable ,and there is no way he will survive under this pressure.
I expect an announcement within days that he is resigning the presidency.
Bob, 11 days since you made this prediction, is it going to be one of those 500 or 600 days from now, you will be saying Biden is going to announce his resignation any day now!

Old 08-31-2021, 10:23 AM

37,948 posts, read 17,844,201 times
Quote:
He is a weak person, who is mentally unstable ,and there is no way he will survive under this pressure.
Biden isn't weak. He's policies are failures but he isn't weak imo.

Old 08-31-2021, 10:28 AM

23,200 posts, read 29,004,341 times
Quote:
Never underestimate a secretive, closed-mouth, vengeful Scorpio!

Old 08-31-2021, 10:30 AM

3,309 posts, read 2,129,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Biden isn't weak. He's policies are failures but he isn't weak imo.

Idk... he's clearly at least as emotionally fragile and predisposed to dishonesty as 45 was, and has trouble both not getting lost and navigating staircases to boot.

Old 08-31-2021, 10:39 AM

20,014 posts, read 20,811,253 times
This sack of poop ain’t going anywhere.
And to be honest, the thought of that skell Harris taking over might be more frightening.
Equally frightening at a bare minimum.
I really hope all of you idiots that voted for these other idiots are happy with your decision.
The most sickening and disgusting reality of all of this, is that we have 3 more years of this administration.

Old 08-31-2021, 10:48 AM

11,219 posts, read 8,288,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
This thing just gets worse by the minute, the entire world is now against Joe. He will be impeached or kicked out of office via the 25th amanement, he can not survive this big a screw up, he is finished, it just a matter of time and the time will come very quickly.
Pack your bags Jill baby, the fun is over, you are officially disgraced.
True story when your entire world is narrated by Newsmax and crazy conspiracy theorists.

Meanwhile, in the real world, he's doing his job. Better than 45, worse than several before him, and probably about average in modern history, and not better or worse than anyone expected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies