Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2021, 12:15 PM

417 posts, read 247,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesiss23 View Post
I would rather vote for a rock than Trump. He has antagonized large segments of the population.

Republicans need to think about the future. It doesn't look good. Millennials are at an age where you normally see a swing to the right and that hasn't happened. Their base is literally dying out. If they don't change, they will struggle by the 2030s as the boomers die out.
The Republican Party received the most votes they've ever had in a Presidential Election in 2020. 12 million more votes, to be exact, than 2016. If they were dying, why did they gain 12 million votes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2021, 12:16 PM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,669 times
Yes I will vote for President Biden again.

Old 08-21-2021, 12:21 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
I 100% agree. I know I voted against Trump. Biden wasn't even in my top three choices. I would also vote against Trump (or DeSantis) in 2024 as well. It will take a LOT for me to vote for a candidate with the Trump/DeSantis type philosophies.

I voted for McCain and Romney, for example. More moderate, levelheaded republicans need to be the future of the party if the GOP hopes to beat democrats on a regular basis.
I agree but they don't seem to want that.

Old 08-21-2021, 12:22 PM

417 posts, read 247,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I agree but they don't seem to want that.
That goes for both parties. President Biden was sold to us as a moderate, and with every decision he's made, he's proved to be a progressive.

Old 08-21-2021, 12:25 PM

2,355 posts, read 1,153,047 times
Idiots who voted for Biden, view this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHKhflR50dE

Old 08-21-2021, 12:30 PM

15,968 posts, read 7,032,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Not voting for Biden didn't require voting for Trump.

More people could have voted third party, written someone in, or left the POTUS/VPOTUS slot blank.
That is just throwing away your vote and stupid. Such people should get their vote taken away from them, they dont deserve it.
I voted for Biden because I liked him better and trusted our country would be safe in his hands. Unlike Trump who has damaged America.

Old 08-21-2021, 12:33 PM

15,968 posts, read 7,032,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
You obviously have not spent even five minutes time reviewing the corrupt, mendacious political hack's totally undistinguished career, but instead blindly accept that the dolt is a "good decent human being."
That's what the Democrat's hope for, willful ignorance and blind partisanship.
You assume everyone in America is like you, uniformed and believing in conspiracy theories. No, Democrats can read AND think. That's why they are not Trumpies.

Old 08-21-2021, 12:34 PM

2,355 posts, read 1,153,047 times
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/08/2...allies-n430766

Way to go! Joe! You rock!

Old 08-21-2021, 12:36 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,920,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
!!!
I have no regrets I voted for Biden, who is a good decent human being with experience in governing. Considering the alternative, it was a no brainer.

It WILL happen again unless the GOP can put up a candidate who is a decent normal American. Not sure the party has that any more. They are all Trumpies.
Yeah Biden sure proved that with can’t control the borders and the fiasco he pulled in Afghanistan, England made at him, France mad at him. You would think that being on the committee on foreign affairs might’ve have been beneficial, but he acts like mr. magoo, but mr. magoo is smarter. You didn’t vote for substance, you voted because you didn’t think he’s mEaN.

The guy is a idiot.

Old 08-21-2021, 12:36 PM

23,980 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
I think 2024 is a lock For a blue president, look at the southern Border, you think all those who have instant access to America along with free housing, schools, medical needs are going to forgot the party that gave it to them?

It will be close to millions of people let in by the time the democrats are done with the open border.

And you can bet dems will figure out a way for NO Id voting to be installed.
Only citizens can vote in national elections. You think Texas and Arizona are blue. Texas has been run by conservative democrats most of my life. And for the last 20 years the state has been run by very conservative people. If you think for one minute illegals can get on the voter rolls you need to check it out.

Yes, they love cheap labor. But those people don't get to vote. Have you heard of True the Vote, a Texas organization? While you are at it, check out which POTUS said any hospital had to treat anybody who walked in the door.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies