Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 01:23 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
The vaccinated person is usually the same person that lived in a cave for the last year, who didn't build their immune system. They wore a mask when it wasn't necessary. Then when they got the vaccine and were told everything was fine went out and got sick.

Meanwhile on the other front, anyone who stays somewhat healthy, didn't get the vaccine, was criticized for not wearing a mask and not following measure that make no sense, are all still healthy and fine and enjoying life. But they are still being blamed for everything.

Meanwhile those that followed our idiot health officials, are still trying to blame others and justify the decisions they made that didn't help at all. Easier to blame everyone else for their weak immune system.

TF?!!

FAR majority of the people in the ICU with Covid are unvaccinated. This fact destroys what you just posted.

Vast majority of ICU patients with COVID-19 are unvaccinated, ABC News survey finds

Hospitalizations Spike In States With Low Vaccination Rates As Unvaccinated Covid Patients Fill ICUs

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2021, 08:11 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
this was made ten years ago...watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StCgpBs3ef4

Old 08-22-2021, 08:25 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
I find myself more and more telling vaccinated people who regret getting the shots now that "I told you so"!
Why would anyone regret getting the vaccine?

Old 08-22-2021, 08:35 AM

19,029 posts, read 27,592,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Everyone I know, knows someone who got covid after being fully vaccinated. This is happening in European countries as well. So yes the vaccinated should not be overconfident.

This is not the time to praise the vaccine and shame the unvaccinated. We should all be demanding better vaccines. It seems to me the biotech companies now just want to cash in, when they should continue research.

Seriously?

Maybe, it is time to demand real preventative measures to actually PREVENT infection or complications? No? Never crossed your mind? As such programs do exist, I just posted link in Health and Wellness. And used very successfully, where permitted by more or less adequate administration.

Not to sound empty worded:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

Old 08-22-2021, 09:34 AM

2,367 posts, read 909,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Seriously?

Maybe, it is time to demand real preventative measures to actually PREVENT infection or complications? No? Never crossed your mind? As such programs do exist, I just posted link in Health and Wellness. And used very successfully, where permitted by more or less adequate administration.

Not to sound empty worded:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/
Of course it has crossed my mind. I am using one right now. I don't have a one track mind.

Old 08-22-2021, 09:38 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Where is the data? The link said ABC surveyed hospitals. How did the hospitals get the information about vaccination status? Someone shared a link on another thread that said it was 'estimates' from patient surveys OR from confirming records. I'd like to know how they know who is vaccinated. If they have a central database they are checking, can someone direct me to a link about that?

Old 08-22-2021, 09:44 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,515,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post

Dividing America into anti vaxx/vaccinated camps is a stupid, unthinking, knee jerk response to the globalist police state
They do it in a half dozen to a dozen other aspects of life. The plan is to get us to fight with each other so we don't notice what the thieves in charge are doing....

Old 08-22-2021, 09:49 AM

7,240 posts, read 4,548,286 times
If I were in charge

1. Starting tomorrow, everyone who is vaccinated less than 4 months, under 60 years old, with no known immunocompromised status or co morbdities would be suggested to be infected / exposed with covid 19. Unless already have natural immunity.
2. Vitamin D could be pushed for the entire population.
3. All successful (or potential successful) treatments would be allowed to be used.
4. All the people in charge of our current policy would be asked for their resignations and a new strategy would be formulated.
5. All vaccine mandates would be revoked.
6. The FDA would get pressure to approve Novavax.
7. For the time being -- winter, mask mandates would be put back into effect and everyone would be urged to get the N95 masks.
8. If you are over 60 and immunocompromised you would still be suggested to stay away from others and keep masks until better treatments / vaccines could be found.
9. if you are obese you will be required to lose weight or behave like the over 60 crowd. "Science" has shown fat allows viral load to increase...

Old 08-22-2021, 09:56 AM

6,385 posts, read 2,707,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
https://twitter.com/_/status/1429273...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Trump is for optional vaccines and a full return to pre Covid normal.

Biden is for forced vaccines, and lots of them and a lock downed economy as the new normal.

Hardly helpful conflating these two very different positions.

Anti vaxx will continue to be a minority, wing nut position if and until enough people get sick/die from the vaccine that that opinion changes at the grass roots level.

What unifies both anti vaxx people and vaccinated people is the desire to return to pre-Covid normal life and stop 3-5 year lock downs of the population.

As such the best and only unifying position on Covid is vaccines for those who want the vaccine and a demand life returns to normal.

Dividing America into anti vaxx/vaccinated camps is a stupid, unthinking, knee jerk response to the globalist police state
Calling people who have decided to not get the COVID vaccines "wing nuts" isn't exactly something that someone would say who really wants to "unify" America.

Old 08-22-2021, 10:15 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
I’m vaccinated and not worried. The vaccines were developed during the first strain and are most effective in combating that and earlier mutations. I’ve remained realistic about the pandemic and that the vaccines may not combat future strains as well. Viruses tend to adapt.

I take good care of myself. My immune system is strong and I take precautions. If I do catch COVID, I should be fine. I’ve done and continue to do what I can to combat the illness. Most people in the hospitals are unvaccinated anyway and the majority of them are not the most health conscious, at least from what I’ve seen in my area. Many Americans have poor diets and do not exercise, which is part of the reason why many are having a difficult time with COVID.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies