Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 05:07 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Madison Wisconsin is an extremely active liberal place. A bit shocking to see someone write "service was good but we dont tip sinfull homosexuals."

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than seeing that in deep red Mississippi.

Could be real, but the woke don't have enough oppression supplied to meet their demand and constantly Smollett things. Plus the waiter wanting to be anonymous despite cashing in.
by now, it's probably been proven as a hoax, but hey, you gave the perfect response at the time, so here we go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2021, 05:13 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Both sides have their scammers. It's the easiest way to scam people by getting them mad and tapping into deep partisan politics. Sometimes it's for cash, other times attention etc. Just look at Jussie the Pillow Guy being *attacked*.
I haven't paid a lick of attention to the pillow guy claiming he was attacked ... because I assumed it was just BS. Sadly, there seems to be a significant # of CD RWNJ that have swallowed that rusty hook.

Old 08-22-2021, 07:27 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
I haven't paid a lick of attention to the pillow guy claiming he was attacked ... because I assumed it was just BS. Sadly, there seems to be a significant # of CD RWNJ that have swallowed that rusty hook.
Why would you "assume" that the head of a multi million dollar company would lie? Especially given the extreme scrutiny he is under by whackjob, dopey, hateful liberals?

Old 08-22-2021, 11:35 PM

8,229 posts, read 3,490,786 times
Quote:
Posting from my phone; meant to type hoaxing and it changed to hoarding with autocorrect.
Oh ok. I hate when that happens. Facebook autocorrects me and it's usually not even close. Lol

Old 09-01-2021, 08:55 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,788,478 times
Quote:
Madison Wisconsin is an extremely active liberal place. A bit shocking to see someone write "service was good but we dont tip sinfull homosexuals."

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than seeing that in deep red Mississippi.

Could be real, but the woke don't have enough oppression supplied to meet their demand and constantly Smollett things. Plus the waiter wanting to be anonymous despite cashing in.
You obviously have no clue what’s it like to be a homosexual man. Homophobia exists everywhere. There is no such thing as a place so liberal or progressive that homophobia doesn’t thrive. Homosexuals can only survive, by doing their best to remain invisible. Although, many are visible, unlucky enough to not be able to “blend in.” “Blending in” is often a lifelong process of learning to modify your behavior as best you can to mimic stereotypical heterosexual behavior. The hatred of homosexuals, particularly and specifically male homosexuals is deep, and alive and kicking. There is no stigma as negative to the human male as being labeled homosexual. For this man to prefer to remain invisible makes perfect sense; to be outed to the level of media attention, would most definitely have dire consequences.

Old 09-01-2021, 09:10 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,788,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
It's so nice that the supposed "hate filled" homophobic customer uses such a polite slur. What is this...the 1960's?
Religious people don’t believe they are “hate filled” they believe they’re doing “Gods work.” This is precisely how a religious zealot would write such a thing. 99% of gay men wouldn’t have the guts to make something like this up, they would feel to humiliated. I’m surprised anyone would donate, because most people don’t have any empathy for gay people. Consider, every attempt to achieve equal rights through the legislature has led to nothing but a major bloodbath, with extreme opposition.

Old 09-02-2021, 07:51 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,367,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
You obviously have no clue what’s it like to be a homosexual man. Homophobia exists everywhere. There is no such thing as a place so liberal or progressive that homophobia doesn’t thrive. Homosexuals can only survive, by doing their best to remain invisible. Although, many are visible, unlucky enough to not be able to “blend in.” “Blending in” is often a lifelong process of learning to modify your behavior as best you can to mimic stereotypical heterosexual behavior. The hatred of homosexuals, particularly and specifically male homosexuals is deep, and alive and kicking. There is no stigma as negative to the human male as being labeled homosexual. For this man to prefer to remain invisible makes perfect sense; to be outed to the level of media attention, would most definitely have dire consequences.
Ummmm ever seen a gay pride parade?

Really being invisible and blending in.

Old 09-02-2021, 07:53 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,367,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Probably a hoax. And I hope that the original customer sues them for it.
Original customer probably never existed.

Downtown Madison is a bat s**t crazy liberal paradise.

Surrounded by thousands of square miles of reality.

Old 09-02-2021, 08:00 AM

78,394 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
Religious people don’t believe they are “hate filled” they believe they’re doing “Gods work.” This is precisely how a religious zealot would write such a thing. 99% of gay men wouldn’t have the guts to make something like this up, they would feel to humiliated. I’m surprised anyone would donate, because most people don’t have any empathy for gay people. Consider, every attempt to achieve equal rights through the legislature has led to nothing but a major bloodbath, with extreme opposition.
Um, ok.......gays wouldn't make up a fake crime?

https://apnews.com/article/jussie-sm...6b519a6a902cfa

Not sure where you live but your views on the gay situation reek of small town bible belt. It's a big country and being gay in my suburban area in the middle of the country is not noteworthy.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:53 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
I dont understand how the patrons of the restaurant even found out their server was gay in the first place?!

Did the server wear a big sign stating they were gay...did the server tell the patrons when taking their order? (all of it seems unlikely).

When I go out to eat, I have NO idea if my server is gay or straight! (unless there is a way to tell based on looks alone that Im not aware of?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies