Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 09:30 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,206,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
You do understand that your statements don't make much sense to unbiased reader, except for yourself? As Arya noted, you are simply making yourself feel better.

Also, vaccines are not designed to kill anything. They should only trigger body into developing its OWN immunity against a certain agent. How it is accomplished, with how much damage along the way and in the future - that stays mystery, as no one knows. As it is an ongoing development. If you will quote someone from TV, saying that vaccines are absolutely safe, you quoting someone, who also does not know, because there is no long term study. Period. It's a BASIC FACT. All there is is ongoing development of observation of voluntary in vivo trial, called massive vaccination. With daily piling up new cases of adverse responses or deaths.
This is simple Truth and only those, who do not wish to hear or see, will argue that. Human tongue is organ, that has no bones in it. It can be twisted, along with words it produces, whichever way its owner wants to.
With all due respect.

I simply cannot understand what you are trying to say in the second paragraph of your post.

If you are confused about the role of T-cells, feel free to google it. I supplied examples below.

COVID-19 vaccines, immunity, and new variants: The role of T cells

T cells will save us from COVID-19

How ‘killer’ T cells could boost COVID immunity in face of new variants

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2021, 09:30 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,507,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
I understand. I'm OK to make that choice. My body is worth more to me than the money..
People shouldn't have to lose their life's work and what they acquired because of some political moron mandating this stuff... Or someone in the HR department.

Old 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM

5,852 posts, read 3,280,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Dude, this is not at all what the data is saying:

What it is showing is that vaccinated people 60 or older is at a greater risk of infection than the younger unvaccinated people. But their rate is still lower than people who are not vaccinated, young or old.

Almost 80% of the people in Israel is vaccinated. When you have that high of a rate, of course the vaccinated are going to be the majority of the people in the hospital - because there are so few unvaccinated left. So 80% are vaccinated. Only 60% of those in the hospital are vaccinated and they are predominantly 60 or older. It should be very concerning to the unvaccinated that they are only 20% of the population but almost half of them in the hospital are unvaccinated.

You and I disagree 99% of the time. However this is spot on!!!!

Old 08-22-2021, 09:41 AM

2,367 posts, read 904,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
We need to focus on developing more effective treatments for those who get infected, since vaccines won't stop this pandemic.
Those treatments have already been developed. But the US government is in a contract with the vaccine developers. Even after such poor performance, the FDA would still approve Pfizer? It's corruption.

Old 08-22-2021, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Those treatments have already been developed. But the US government is in a contract with the vaccine developers. Even after such poor performance, the FDA would still approve Pfizer? It's corruption.
And then some.....

Old 08-22-2021, 11:36 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,500,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
Jesus definitely didn't follow 'health rules' when he touched lepers. The health rules were very strict about that. The religious exemption allows a person to make their vaccine choice in communion with God. The government should not over-ride that.
Excellent point. Jesus didn't follow a lot of rules and was ultimately crucified by the zealots for it. I can only think that if he were here today he would support people speaking out about the unfair things we are witnessing.

On another note, I could probably get a legit medical excuse if I simply printed off all the posts I have made on CD about the vaccine. LOL There are hundreds. Any ethical Dr. would grant a reprieve for me to wait until we have more info. They would be pretty concerned that I may end up with PTSD or an anxiety disorder if they forced a shot in me now.

Old 08-22-2021, 11:38 AM

1,162 posts, read 454,841 times
The vaccines are pretty damn effective

Almost everyone in the hospital is unvaccinated.

Some of you have to be trolling

Old 08-22-2021, 11:39 AM

30,119 posts, read 18,921,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Those who are unvaccinated might want to stay that way since the vaccines have greatly lost their ability to prevent infection and hospitalization.

The majority of hospitalized Israeli covid-19 patients are fully vaccinated:
https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...udy-finds.html

As some scientists have already stated, coronaviruses mutate/evolve too rapidly for vaccines to effectively contain them. We need to focus on developing more effective treatments for those who get infected, since vaccines won't stop this pandemic.
I've been watching Israel for their daily counts since they were the first to vaccinate their population and the covid rates there are an indication of a canary in the coal mine. The vaxx still helps but we still need treatments such as Ivermectin to further improve your odds. I've taken a double dose of the Moderna flavored Fauci Ouchi and have stocked up on Ivermectin as well as dropped my bodyfat to 10% so I think I'm fairly well prepared.

Old 08-22-2021, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timonium View Post
The vaccines are pretty damn effective

Almost everyone in the hospital is unvaccinated.

Some of you have to be trolling
Israel is one of the highest vaccinated countries. Tell that to them..

You cherry pick your facts

Old 08-22-2021, 11:46 AM

29,459 posts, read 16,443,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
That's not true. And the fake news media will never tell you the real truth. Most of the new cases are coming from the unvaccinated. THis is what I am getting from a relative who is a nurse and whose husband is a doctor. And I'll trust them over Biden plants like you or the MSM.
Umm,but you are agreeing with the Biden people, you jsut take it seriously now that someone who is related to you is telling you so ?????

I mean, which ever way gets you on our side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies