Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 12:26 PM

1,411 posts, read 565,691 times

Advertisements

The empty headed lying dolt is likely being controlled by the Masai Messiah, Barry Hussein, via Susan Rice.
When the Trojan Horse POTUS outlives his usefulness ( perhaps literally), in steps the vile, odious, nasty, clueless harridan Round Heels Harris.
If you thought things were bad now..................................
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2021, 01:39 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
But even with Susan Rice and Obama, wouldn't you say they are really just front men?

Old 08-23-2021, 05:12 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinema Cat View Post
A couple of months ago, I read an article speculating that Biden's Chief of Staff, Ron Klain, was making many of Biden's decisions.

About Klain: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Klain

I don't know about the accuracy of that speculation.

I've heard others theorize that Obama, or even Hillary Clinton, was Biden's puppet master. But who knows?

I don't think Harris is in charge.
Wow- Klain looks like a lifer liberal stooge.

He's been a part of everything sordid and opposed to the US since the early 90s.

I would agree- Biden is incapable of making decisions, as he is unable to process any detailed information. I'm sure there are groups who are trying to make decisions, but they are hampered by their delusional, far left views of the world. So............................... there are certainly situations in which Biden IS MAKING DECISIONS, as he believes himself to be president.

There is the problem. I'm sure his handlers thought it would be easy to make decisions and control Biden, but they have obviously never been around demented patients. They tend to be unpredictable, irascible, and labile, and thus difficult to control. He is, after all, the "president" and does have the authority to make such decisions, despite the wishes of everyone sane for him not to do so.

In short- demented patients are hard to control. The DNC and the oligarchs are finding out the hard way. Too bad they did not consult with physicians prior to pulling off the fraud.

Old 08-23-2021, 10:06 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Its's a new world oder deep state cabal trying to destroy the country. Biden is just the senile baboon they have doing tricks on stage to distract the crowd.

Old 08-24-2021, 05:12 AM

30,432 posts, read 21,248,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Obviously, Biden is not making the decisions as "president" and thus there is someone else, or a group of others, who are making the decisions.

However, it appears as though they are not coordinated at all and in several cases, Biden HAS MADE decisions he was probably not supposed to do, resulting in disaster.

One wonders what the mechanism is by these other groups, or individual, is making the decisions, as it has been a complete disaster.

This has Obama's fingerprints all over it. The oligarchs (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft, Apple) were instrumental in the fraud, and so probably have demanded some say in the "Biden Admin". They must have an equal stake as the DNC.

Whoever the hell they are, they are TERRIBLE as "leaders".
Obama all the way buddy with Hilary in the background.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies