Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2021, 06:44 PM

15,185 posts, read 7,236,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Fail.

Looking for all the articles you read that attributed deaths to patients who where unable to get an ICU bed because all the beds were filled with unvaccinated patients with COVID.

I won't wait because there aren't any.
I wasn't going to spend a lot of time looking for links. You can do your own research. And hope you don't end up like a friends wife, who has aortic stenosis, but can't get surgery because there aren't any ICU beds where she lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I didn't click any links. I'm just going to go with the assumption that in some cases, some people died due to COVID patients taking up all the ICU beds, and they weren't treated on time.

Then, going forward we should expend hospital capacity. Or we don't. Because COVID can only infect/kill at these numbers for so long, each wave, more people have had the infection, vaccinated, or died. There is less kindling for a huge fire.

So your concerns have less merit going forward.

At the end of the day none of us want hospitals picking and choosing who they will treat based on our prior decisions.
I car. I want a bed there when I need one, rather than have to deal with unvaccinated idiots taking up all the beds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
~39 million people who got covid and survived with no adverse effects and an estimated 80 million people in this country alone who got covid and weren't even bothered enough to get tested disagree with your COVID = Death(TM) narrative.

And the blame lies solely and entirely with the government for its failure to ramp up hospital capacity. After the Chinese Communist Party.
Ramp up hospital capacity? How. It takes several years to build a hospital. Yiou can use temporary hospitals, but they aren't good for long term. Harris County here in Texas set up a temporary hospital to be prepared for a larger surge, but ended up not having to use it. The county got a ration of crap from people who don't believe in being prepared for the worst.

Old 12-03-2021, 06:48 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,759,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post

Ramp up hospital capacity? How. It takes several years to build a hospital. Yiou can use temporary hospitals, but they aren't good for long term. Harris County here in Texas set up a temporary hospital to be prepared for a larger surge, but ended up not having to use it. The county got a ration of crap from people who don't believe in being prepared for the worst.
If the medical profession can't figure it out with a blank check from the government for two years, that's on them. And I'm not waiting around for them to get their **** together.

But for one - stop firing perfectly qualified doctors for refusing the vax.

As for getting a load of crap - the government gets crap from people all the time for all sorts of things, and they had to get rid of a temporary hospital because it was unpopular?

Old 12-03-2021, 06:51 PM

6,829 posts, read 2,102,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
I car. I want a bed there when I need one, rather than have to deal with unvaccinated idiots taking up all the beds.
So do those “unvaccinated idiots.”

Pretty much everyone makes some poor health choices that leads them to poor health down the road.

COVID is not new, we’re going on 2 years. Lack of hospital capacity is not the fault of the unvaccinated but politicians.

Old 12-03-2021, 10:56 PM

1,065 posts, read 592,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert648 View Post
~39 million people who got covid and survived with no adverse effects and an estimated 80 million people in this country alone who got covid and weren't even bothered enough to get tested disagree with your COVID = Death(TM) narrative.

And the blame lies solely and entirely with the government for its failure to ramp up hospital capacity. After the Chinese Communist Party.
The narrative for death is from folks who think this pandemic is only about who survived and who doesn't. It's like they literally don't understand the residual effects from a virus. Then again, if they're ingesting anti-parasitics and washing with anti-bacterical soap, and remain in boo-hooing blame mode, it proves the point. Let them. At home.

Old 12-03-2021, 11:05 PM

35,416 posts, read 20,779,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
I bet you couldn't wait to post that. Gives you a warm feeling inside to say that, doesn't it?

Man, you are such a nice person - NOT.

How about post some stories of all the people who died WITH the vaccine? How about post stories of the 2 year old who just died in the vaccine trial? I posted about it a week ago.

How about you post the story of the kid who is sucking food down from a feeding tube because of a reaction to the vaccine - that kid came to talk in front of a congressional panel.

Where are those stories, mister "rub his hands together with an evil laugh" when someone dies.... Just so you can try to prove your imaginary point: "Vaccine good. People who no take vaccine bad."

Wow. you must be the life of the party. Glad I don't know you personally.

Do you have a party every time someone dies in a car wreck, when you drive by and smile at the damage?
I posted it elsewhere on CD - am I cruel? I lost my son to Covid Sept 1st. Some one gave it to him. The pastor got it from someone. It’s sad - but it’s very bad to make others vulnerable from your pulpit. That he will have to answer to God for.

Old 12-03-2021, 11:21 PM

12,871 posts, read 7,070,729 times
Quote:
I assume you find this "Kind of Amusing" too, right? A teen who got the vaccine, and isn't this frekkin HILARIOUS? She's got neurologic damage. Did you fall out of your chair laughing yet?

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...fizer-vaccine/

Marie Green said about her 16 year old, vaccine injured daughter, Sarah:

“It’s so frustrating. We tried to get her into a hospital in Florida but there is a six-month waiting list. We called Cleveland but they have a three-month waiting list. We have called the Shriners hospital and they won’t even see her. We had an appointment at Duke but it was going to be on a video conference. We just keep getting doors slammed in our faces and the minute you mention a vaccine they don’t want to deal with you anymore.”

Marie said she and Sarah are not anti-vaxxers.

“Sarah has had all of her vaccines, but there are too many people having problems for them not to know there’s no problem with these mRNAs. If they would just acknowledge the potential side effects … but they’re acting like it’s not even happening, and it’s not fair to her and for her entire life to be put on hold,” she added.

And more funny HILARITY:

Marie said Sarah got the vaccine on her own because in North Carolina, she could get the vaccine without parental consent.

“She works in fast food and on the frontline and they were told the vaccine would be mandated,” Green said. “Krispy Kreme was giving out a dozen donuts, so the kids went and got their shots.”

Daughter got the shot because ... free doughnuts. Isn't that a spectacular reason to get medical treatment?
I don't get my news from pseudoscience websites. I'm still amused that a talk show host who claimed covid was fake promoted antivaccine, and anti-mask rhetoric to his listeners died from covid. Probably his death saved someone else life they went out got the vaccine.

Old 12-04-2021, 12:56 AM

4,513 posts, read 2,498,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
Anti vax should just use prayer warriors and Go fund Me begging accounts, and stay out of hospitals. And if they make it with their scarred lungs, covid toes, and men losing their penises, that's their choice. Literally Texans are infiltrating hospital beds in New Mexico, that's messed up. Oh, the vax is a derivative of an early vaccine tweaked for this one. People that are vaccinated do get ill but don't die as often nor hog resources. Didn't read your link because it was illogical to even blame the communist Chinese party for the personal decisions of anti-vaxers.
No texans are not going to nm because hospitals are full.
In El Paso, as of today, hospitals are at 15% covid capacity. The trauma center is at 16.9% of cv capacity.
You can go to EPStrong.org and click on Covid data, then click on "healthcare readiness" block. Scroll down to capacity to see %'s I quoted.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:30 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,523,253 times
Quote:
How many people have died for lack of ICU beds that are taken up by unvaccinated persons who have been diagnosed with COVID?

What hospitals are slamming doors in the face of these people leaving them to die on the streets with no medical care/ventilators whatsoever?

Links to articles, TIA.
None, but sometimes people with covid hopelessly die in the ICUs of small-town hospitals, because they develop complications and need moved for specialized treatment in an urban hospital but are denied from all urban ICUs are full is about as bad.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Kind of Amusing that radio show host went out of their way to convince their listeners not to vaccinate and then they died from Coivd. Maybe they should mind their own business and stop telling 1000's of people on a radio show to not get a vaccine.
Interesting there seems to be fewer talk show hosts complaining about a close friend or relative dying not long after getting a covid vaccine.

Old 12-04-2021, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Why all this fear of the vaccine? It's free and it's easy to get. Just get the freaking shot for pete's sake. Nobody is going to steal your brain or your soul and you will not become a robot and glow purple because of a vaccine shot.
No wonder why. Too many people fall for onion like crap headlines such as this, "Billions of victims of vaccine-induced AIDS will soon emerge to the horror of humanity."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies