Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 01:52 PM

5,985 posts, read 2,917,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Says the person who has not dealt with the lowest of society day and in and day out nor been spit on after dealing with such scum. You are expecting too much from human beings. There are going to be the odd flare ups like this. Even robots would occasionally go wrong and do something bad. I say mandate training and a couple weeks off. He should not lose his job over this.
A flare up where he yells at someone, it gets heated, I complete understand. A reaction where you physically attack someone when emotions are high? You don't want that person as a cop. They either aren't trained enough, don't have the right mentality for the job, or both. Just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I wonder how many times you would allow yourself to be spit on without reacting. I'll bet not many.
I would absolutely react if I were that cop. I'd put a hood on him, and make sure the full charges for assault were applied to the guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2021, 01:55 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
I wonder how the victim feels?

Old 08-22-2021, 02:01 PM

14,226 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
A flare up where he yells at someone, it gets heated, I complete understand. A reaction where you physically attack someone when emotions are high? You don't want that person as a cop. They either aren't trained enough, don't have the right mentality for the job, or both. Just my opinion.

I would absolutely react if I were that cop. I'd put a hood on him, and make sure the full charges for assault were applied to the guy.
Pug-please

You leftists think the unvaccinated or people who don’t wear mask can give you the corona just from breathing the same air.

This dirt bag spit on cops. SPIT

Old 08-22-2021, 02:03 PM

830 posts, read 486,635 times
My first thought when I saw the cop punching that guy was "oh, well".

Old 08-22-2021, 03:59 PM

4,904 posts, read 2,056,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I wonder how the victim feels?
Screw the victim, if your talking about the little punk who spit on a police officer, screw that little thug, he got what he deserved. I bet it got REAL with that little “beech” and he shut the phoock up after getting a Reality Check.

I don’t agree with what the officer did, but what happened up to that point, causing him to loose it after being spit on, which is a felony assault in most parts of the country. If this is the first time this happened and he had a good record to this point, give him two/three weeks with no pay. If he has a history, then fire him, but I don’t think it reaches the point of him being sent to prison…. How many REAL criminals in California are sent to prison for punching somebody once? The answer is ZERO.

AND!! I tired of the Left’s fake rage where they DEMAND a two-tier justice system… EVERYBODY SHOULD BE TREATED THE SAME and don’t give me that well he’s a cop. Do we hold politicians to a higher standard? No, we don’t.

Now if you’re talking about the REAL victims, the victims of the carjacking, I would agree with you 100%. In today anti police environment, the real victims of crime are often forgotten about, which is beyond sad and for some reason(s) the Left doesn’t care about them, but are quick to fake rage for a low life loser that is a threat to the community.

In the end, that city will loose another cop when they’re already short on police officers since they’re leaving in record numbers. Also, how many other cops will this city loose when they say phoock it and quit. Does that make that city anymore safer from the real criminals? No, it doesn’t.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies