Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 05:38 PM

18,425 posts, read 8,256,472 times

Advertisements

meanwhile in the here and now.....he's getting roasted from all sides

People, this is the President of the United States admitting he has no clue....no clue that Americans are in fear of their lives....waiting to be found and executed or tortured.....knowing that their president also said we can't get everyone out....

All due to his incompetence.....and knee jerk reaction...ignorance of what was even going on

...and he thinks that's logical, rational, and right

dementia makes you myopic

This is what Biden promised last April > ""We will not conduct a hasty rush to the exit. We'll do it responsibly, deliberately, and safely. And we will do it in full coordination with our allies and partners..."

Biden now trying to cover his a$$......"The president also claimed the exit from Afghanistan would always be chaotic, despite promising in April that it would be “responsibly, deliberately, and safely” and not “hasty.”
“Let me be clear, the evacuation of thousands of people from Kabul is going to be hard and painful no matter when we started; when we began,” he said."

....People saying Americans knew to get out..didn't...and it's their own fault

need to look no further than the president they elected....he's the one that guaranteed their safety...Biden's the one that set all this up

Last edited by Corrie22; 08-22-2021 at 06:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2021, 05:48 PM

5,733 posts, read 4,685,750 times
It's not logical, rational or right to pull out the military before you evacuate the civilians and embassy personnel.

It's not logical, rational or right to cede control of the airport before all people and assets are evacuated.

It's not logical, rational or right to leave behind 600,000 weapons, planes, helicopters, guns, ammo, night-vision goggles, secure communication devices, etc... All these assets are now the property of the Taliban. They have sold all the cutting-edge stuff to China or Russia. The rest is now being used against civilians.

Ludicrous.

History will not judge you kindly, Joe. You are an idiot.

Old 08-22-2021, 05:56 PM

7,234 posts, read 4,541,552 times
Joe is an idiot who won't even admit he made a mistake. I am seriously concerned now for our safety. He just doesn't care about people in general and clearly not Americans

Old 08-22-2021, 05:59 PM

19,717 posts, read 10,107,310 times
He left out "stupid".

Old 08-22-2021, 06:01 PM

500 posts, read 318,852 times
I never, ever thought of chinajoe as a comedian until he made this statement!

Old 08-22-2021, 06:08 PM

3,646 posts, read 3,781,229 times
Delusions aren't uncommon in men like him

Old 08-22-2021, 06:10 PM

5,944 posts, read 2,869,362 times
Biden is like my great uncle on my fathers side when in his seventies .went down the employees stairs at park St station in Boston to get a quarter or silver dollar someone tossed on the track and was hit by an MTA train coming into the station .I guess folks were yelling at him to stop but he didn't pay no mind.
Biden is like my old uncle He has it in his mind and nobody can stop him...Perhaps the Red Chinese will, and stop us all at the same time.

Old 08-22-2021, 06:11 PM

14,215 posts, read 4,585,304 times
Can’t wait for the citydata leftists to come in here with their typical one liner in defense of Biden “but but but Trump”

Old 08-22-2021, 06:11 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post

People, this is the President of the United States admitting he has no clue....no clue that Americans are in fear of their lives....waiting to be found and executed or tortured.....knowing that their president also said we can't get everyone out....

All due to his incompetence.....and knee jerk reaction...ignorance of what was even going on

This is what Biden promised last April > ""We will not conduct a hasty rush to the exit. We'll do it responsibly, deliberately, and safely. And we will do it in full coordination with our allies and partners..."

Biden now trying to cover his a$$......"The president also claimed the exit from Afghanistan would always be chaotic, despite promising in April that it would be “responsibly, deliberately, and safely” and not “hasty.”
“Let me be clear, the evacuation of thousands of people from Kabul is going to be hard and painful no matter when we started; when we began,” he said."

need to look no further than the president they elected....he's the one that guaranteed their safety...Biden's the one that set all this up
So don't rely on government to help run your life? Agreed

Old 08-22-2021, 06:12 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,226,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post

I think history will look back and see that we saved trillions of dollar and countless American lives by leaving.

Few will care after the last Americans go home. Even if the Taliban run rampant it'd not be our problem.

So I think Biden got this right on. You guys are latching on to this because it's pretty much the only thing you can legit attack him, but in a couple months I don't think most of America will care provided all Americans make it back safety, which I think they will.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies