Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 04:15 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Is crime contagious? Can you "catch" it by being coughed on by a criminal?

Yeah, it really did sound that stupid when you suggested it.
Crime is contagious. Crime impacts others. Sometimes it kills or seriously harms others. You can’t be serious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2021, 04:15 PM

6,385 posts, read 2,707,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Leprosy and guns you can see. Covid you can't. Yes, you have to assume everyone has it. I'm not afraid, just careful and responsible.
You can't see the flu or other respiratory viruses either. So did you assume everyone else had the flu before COVID?

Or did you become afraid, sorry, careful and responsible only after listening to MSM for the last year giving you daily death counts and telling you that if you don't wear a mask or get anywhere near an unvaccinated person you will die.

Old 08-23-2021, 04:17 PM

Quote:
How so, when an equal number of whites are antivaxx as well?
Well that’s not true at all in regards to equal numbers of whites refusing the vaccine as blacks and Hispanics, It is a very good example of systemic racism.

Old 08-23-2021, 04:27 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Well that’s not true at all in regards to equal numbers of whites refusing the vaccine as blacks and Hispanics, It is a very good example of systemic racism.
Not racism at all if everybody who isn't vaccinated is treated exactly the same, whether they are white or black or any other color.

People won't be denied entrance to places because of their race, they will be denied because of their vaccination status.

No racism involved despite how very hard you are trying to make it so. Black, white, polka-dot doesn't matter. No vaccine, no entry.

Stop playing the race card. It has no place here.

Old 08-23-2021, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Crime is contagious. Crime impacts others. Sometimes it kills or seriously harms others. You can’t be serious.
Wow, I can honestly say I have never been afraid I would "catch" criminality if a criminal walked into a restaurant I was dining in.

But you are actually afraid of this. Wow. It explains a lot.

Old 08-23-2021, 04:32 PM

539 posts, read 241,176 times
Quote:
People who want to shut others out of society for refusing to be injected with a pharmaceutical product are actually the problem.

Dems have become a racist a party and a pro big pharmaceutical company and an anti choice, anti bodily autonomy party. Glad I left the Dems.

Bravo my sister from another mister and if you will allow me . The constitution says nothing about the government having the right to inject its citizens with any kind of crap they want too .

Old 08-23-2021, 04:35 PM

6,385 posts, read 2,707,824 times
Quote:
Wow, I can honestly say I have never been afraid I would "catch" criminality if a criminal walked into a restaurant I was dining in.

I'm trying to figure out if you are intentionally trying to be obtuse or you honestly don't understand the point that was being made.

Old 08-23-2021, 04:36 PM

539 posts, read 241,176 times
Quote:

you sound like a person who believes everything the government tells them and the government never lies . You had better check out some of the expieriments our government carried out on blacks in the 20's , 30's and beyond henrietta lacks comes to mind and im sure there are lost we never heard about . So I have never trusted the government and I dont intend to start now . Im not playing the race card im stating facts read up on what our government did to ms henrietta and educate yourself as to what our government is capable of .

Old 08-23-2021, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Not racism at all if everybody who isn't vaccinated is treated exactly the same, whether they are white or black or any other color.

People won't be denied entrance to places because of their race, they will be denied because of their vaccination status.

No racism involved despite how very hard you are trying to make it so. Black, white, polka-dot doesn't matter. No vaccine, no entry.

Stop playing the race card. It has no place here.
Sorry it bothers you to hear that you support a racist, anti choice, anti bodily autonomy, pro big pharmaceutical company, anti small business owner policy.

Old 08-23-2021, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
I'm trying to figure out if you are intentionally trying to be obtuse or you honestly don't understand the point that was being made.
Here's the post I was responding to. It was in response to forcing people to the curb to eat because they won't be allowed to enter restaurants if they aren't vaxxed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Let's expand this out. You have to show a crime passport to show if you have ever been arrested/convicted of a crime. If so, you cannot enter any of the same establishments either. This way we can keep out the criminals and the unvaccinated.
It was a really stupid analogy, because you can't "catch" crime the way you can catch COVID. The "point" he was attempting to make was stupid and I called him out on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies