Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 05:30 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times

Advertisements

The videos I've seen started when Rittenhouse was being chased, although I don't know why he was being chased. If anyone has information, chime in.

He was being chased and someone threw a bag at him that looked like it was on fire. Then someone behind KR fired a shot at Rittenhouse and then he fired four shots back toward that person. He hits someone.

Then you see him near the guy he shot and he gets on the phone, probably calling 911. Then a whole group starts running up toward him and that's when he took off.

He's running in the middles of the street, is tackled and a group is running toward him. You hear yelling with people yelling, 'get him' then 'what'd he do' followed by 'he shot a guy' and then 'get his azz'. So someone runs up to him and starts kicking him in the face. KR fires a shot and misses the guy.

Second shooting by KR happens when a guy approaches him and hits him in the head with a skateboard and tries to take the gun away but KR shoots him in the chest.

As that guy is falling to the ground another guy runs up. According to news I've read, this man was reaching down and trying to take the rifle away and Kyle shot him in the bicep. But per the photos below, this guy was also armed and in the third photo, that gun is pointing right at KR.

At this point, KR got back up and was running and trying to flag down police with nobody stopping.

This sounds like self defense to me.

Attached Thumbnails
Rittenhouse, and the shootings-untitled-11-1.jpg   Rittenhouse, and the shootings-kyle-rittenhouse-attacked-pistol.jpg  

Old 08-23-2021, 05:32 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I would expect his mother was aware, not very good parenting.
Exactly. Even if he told her that he was going up there, we all knew they were planning a protest, even in the Chicago suburbs, so she should have stopped him

The only other thing I can think of is he may have lied about where he was going. I really don't recall what I'd read, if anything, about that piece of it.

Old 08-23-2021, 05:42 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andtheblack View Post
Why are you bringing Roy Moore into this discussion? What’s next? A discussion of Lauren Boebert’s pervy husband?
You should really do your research, roy moore, as much as I disliked him, he took a liar detector test and proven he is NOT a pedophile. But why should we expect you to know that, you only listen to things you agree with?

ANd you:

Are you agreeing with the current president and his son who screwed his dead brothers wife and had a child with a hooker and failed to pay child support, was kicked out of the military and yet that's the smartest person ole' joe knows.....

Old 08-23-2021, 06:05 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Three guys after seeing his shooting event, chose to try to disarm him. Just as some humans would do when a thief is robbing a store. Obstruct the offender from further danger. Rittenhouse 'ASSUMED' falsely that they were out to harm him. When in fact the guys were attempting to cease further harm. But hey- dead men can't tell their side .

He walked into trouble and fired randomly out of it. I took self defense course, no where did it say to take a kill shot. Deter, impede, and deflect.

I've no problem with him getting a fair trial. He deserves to have his side told. I think the state also deserves to share with the public the upholding of laws and transgressions.
Wow. You really don't know a thing about what happened that night, do you

Old 08-23-2021, 07:30 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Why are you bringing Roy Moore into this discussion? What’s next? A discussion of Lauren Boebert’s pervy husband?
Joeseph Rosenbaum, one of the men killed that night, was a pedophile who was sentenced to fifteen years in prison for sexually abusing 5 boys between the ages of 9 - 11 years old. You might think you are being clever but you appear to be woefully ill informed.

Old 08-23-2021, 07:38 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Joeseph Rosenbaum, one of the men killed that night, was a pedophile who was sentenced to fifteen years in prison for sexually abusing 5 boys between the ages of 9 - 11 years old. You might think you are being clever but you appear to be woefully ill informed.
So was that the reason Rittenhouse killed him, what the heck do these conversations have to do with Rittenhouse killing someone.

Old 08-23-2021, 07:44 PM

Quote:
So was that the reason Rittenhouse killed him, what the heck do these conversations have to do with Rittenhouse killing someone.

Comprehend post 104....cipher the pics, then get back with us.

Old 08-23-2021, 07:54 PM

Quote:
I didn’t vote for Hunter, but you voted for Trump without knowing if he had been successful in avoiding his “own personal Viet Nam” (Trump’s term) of Venereal disease.
Is that what he said, or are you just being a parrot of the leftist haters....

Quote:
“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.
You're more than welcome to prove me wrong (and when you try, understand sentance structure), but you cannot. But lets see.

I did not vote for hunter either, but here he is in ole' joes business.

Ole' joe had more dererals than trump, yet you voted for him.

Old 08-23-2021, 08:00 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,894,142 times
Quote:
It is character assaination similar to what they tried doing with George Floyd.

Old 08-23-2021, 09:21 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Rittenhouse, he's the kid who shot those scum bags, right? Dumb kid but he did do a public service.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies