Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 04:41 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,760,401 times

Advertisements

I don’t know what to say “we’re being governed by clowns”!

Quote:

Slow down, everybody,' she said after a big laugh.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ous-laugh.html

Old 08-23-2021, 04:53 AM

27,044 posts, read 13,295,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I don’t know what to say “we’re being governed by clowns”!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ous-laugh.html
Shrewd move by Biden though, picking a Vice President that is as unpopular as he is.

Old 08-23-2021, 05:09 AM

947 posts, read 295,590 times
So what do we do?? If we impeach Biden for being unfit for duty, which he definitely is, we get Harris - a cackling, inept person controlled by Marxist-leaning handlers. And I've read some of her proposals - she focuses solely on what we can hand out to lower-income people to create "equity". She'll have the entire country sitting on its behind, living off a government stipend.

Here's the plan:

1) Impeach Biden. Except for a minority of hard-leftists, reasonable people see what happens when you elect a dementia patient.
2) Allow Harris to ascend to the trojan horse position. (We can't stop it.) After several months of seeing what a disaster she is, we will sweep both houses of Congress.
3) Then the new House selects the Speaker (a Republican), impeach Harris for dereliction of duty (the border is an example), and the Speaker becomes president.

And guess what? It could even be Trump!

Old 08-23-2021, 05:35 AM

12,797 posts, read 9,298,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
So what do we do?? If we impeach Biden for being unfit for duty, which he definitely is, we get Harris - a cackling, inept person controlled by Marxist-leaning handlers. And I've read some of her proposals - she focuses solely on what we can hand out to lower-income people to create "equity". She'll have the entire country sitting on its behind, living off a government stipend.

Here's the plan:

1) Impeach Biden. Except for a minority of hard-leftists, reasonable people see what happens when you elect a dementia patient.
2) Allow Harris to ascend to the trojan horse position. (We can't stop it.) After several months of seeing what a disaster she is, we will sweep both houses of Congress.
3) Then the new House selects the Speaker (a Republican), impeach Harris for dereliction of duty (the border is an example), and the Speaker becomes president.

She may focus on handing out money to lower-income people, but I don't think she could care less about how those people are doing. She's not at all altruistic. She's what for whatever will advance Kamala to the top office - nothing more, nothing less. I'm not sure how she thinks she could do the job because she's done absolutely nothing with the assignments Joe has given her.

Old 08-23-2021, 05:42 AM

1,702 posts, read 632,301 times
Kacklin' Kamala cant help it. My guess is she always has memories of Jill feeding Biden ice cream to calm him down so she can change his pamper. I'd probably laugh all the time as well if I had to witness that daily.

Old 08-23-2021, 05:44 AM

21,832 posts, read 9,386,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post

Here's the plan:

Biden should be impeached or resign. It's the right thing to do. America will have to deal with the consequences of this administration being installed. I won't say elected because they weren't elected. But Biden leaving office is the right thing to do.

Old 08-23-2021, 05:55 AM

16,021 posts, read 6,766,724 times
Harris can laugh all she wants but I feel the time is coming for 2 possible outcomes.

1) Biden steps down ( Health Reasons) and Harris steps in. She chooses her VP but Majority vote approval needed.

2) Harris forces Biden out for dereliction of duty and Biden Contests. Again Majority vote approval needed.

Stalemate.........not a good time to be a Democrat.

Old 08-23-2021, 05:58 AM

45,137 posts, read 26,317,877 times
Harris is a sociopath.

Old 08-23-2021, 05:58 AM

947 posts, read 295,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
She may focus on handing out money to lower-income people, but I don't think she could care less about how those people are doing. She's not at all altruistic. She's what for whatever will advance Kamala to the top office - nothing more, nothing less. I'm not sure how she thinks she could do the job because she's done absolutely nothing with the assignments Joe has given her.
I know.....it's the height of arrogance, isn't it? She did absolutely nothing with the assignments Joe gave her - worse than nothing, actually - and yet she thinks she has what it takes to be the President of the United States?

Problem is, anyone who objects to her will be called a racist.

Old 08-23-2021, 06:00 AM

8,343 posts, read 4,329,659 times
Only here on CD can one persons laugh demand another persons impeachment.

And whats really laughable is the people that do not realize how ignorant this is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.