Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 12:12 PM

17,534 posts, read 13,320,341 times

Advertisements

https://nypost.com/2021/08/23/kamala...n-afghanistan/

Quote:
Vice President Kamala Harris is under fire for laughing when asked about the deadly chaos in Afghanistan — before Singapore’s prime minister pointed out during a press conference with Harris that the Biden administration’s exit plan went “awry.”

The VP — heavily criticized for her delay in addressing the disaster that started after the US pulled out despite the Taliban’s resurgence — was already grinning widely when she approached reporters Friday.
A reporter attempted to ask about her “response on Americans” — but the VP cut her off before she could finish.
“Hold on, hold on — slow down, everybody!” Harris said, before letting out her now-notorious laugh, shaking her shoulders as she chuckled.

Campaign commercials are already being prepared I'll bet!

Watch video in article if you want to see this disgusting display of arrogance, or stupidity!

What a disgrace!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2021, 12:14 PM

6,961 posts, read 2,695,418 times
"Cackalla" Harris. The gift that keeps on giving.

Old 08-23-2021, 02:04 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,769,914 times
OH . . . MY . . . GOD. I see it, I hear it and I still am having the hardest trouble believing it. This? This woman swinging her big ass around, striding up to reporters, grinning like a banshee is WHO? The Vice President of the United States? Oh no, say it ain't so! Then that laugh, OMG, that laugh and shaking those shoulders like she's really putting a knee slapping. belly laughing joke out there, hee, hee, hee, arugh, arugh, arugh. Oh dear God in heaven, we are doomed.

Then there's poor old squinty-eyed Joe, muttering, whispering, repeating, muttering some more and then just looking totally confused, our President. Yes sirreebob, the President of the United States (a global leader in the world as the laughing hyena says at least twice in her brief comments to reporters when explaining her trip to Southeast Asia after she brushes off the Afghanistan questions with their standard answer now of 'we're dealing with it', translated "don't worry, we've got this".

In reflection do you not see the irony of the Dems constantly remarking how President Trump "did not act presidential"? MY GOD! I can't tell you how many times I've heard how Biden brings back dignity to the office. lol This should be voted the #1 joke of the century!

So, let's see here, we got two career politicians in our two top levels of government. They dress the part, they're presentably groomed and sure, after years and years of doing the same repetitious routines, posing for reporters, campaigning for re-election, cut from the same mold responses, you would think they could play the role without a hitch. Shrug, but what you see is what you get.

C'mon, let's hear some more about how Trump was so 'unpresidential'. I could care less if the person is 'presidential' or not if they are getting the job done. Trump was so totally politically incorrect (I, for one, loved that about him) but he did his job and would have accomplished so much more if not having had to constantly deal with the insane obstacles the Democrats kept throwing up.

So ok guys, you got your 'presidential' looking and acting (your description, not mine) President. How do you like him now?

You got his pick (or rather your Party's pick) for Vice President. Qualified enough for you? I'm sure dignified enough for you. Uh huh. How you like her now?

Yep, you sure brought back class, dignity, patriotism and all your other little terms of praise and endearment you like to bestow on this special team you chosen to govern our country or as the laughing woman calls it, the global leader in the world. I'm not going to say she's living in the past, but I will say at the rate these two are going, they're taking our country on a giant backwards slide straight to hell.

I'd ask God to help our nation, but I don't believe even he can do anything for us at this stage.

Old 08-23-2021, 02:36 PM

2,446 posts, read 1,066,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post

Watch video in article if you want to see this disgusting display of arrogance, or stupidity!

What a disgrace!!!!!!!
She is embarrassing.

Old 08-23-2021, 02:40 PM

6,706 posts, read 6,707,372 times
The cackle means "I'm stumped, in way over my head, and will desperately try to change the topic to something less important".

Out of both political future and national responsibility, someone needs to step up here and help them, Dem, GOP, or whatever. This could get a lot worse after Aug 31.

Old 08-23-2021, 02:43 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,226,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post

What a disgrace!!!!!!!

That's the worst you guys can say about her?? She cracked a chuckle when talking to reporters?

I remember you guys tried to pull the same stunt on Hillary and it turns out to be completely fake after we reviewed what she actually said.

Old 08-23-2021, 02:43 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,710,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger84Ag View Post
She is embarrassing.
She's Joe's insurance policy. No matter how bad Joe is or how much worse Joe gets, she would be worse....much worse.

Old 08-23-2021, 02:45 PM

947 posts, read 296,854 times
Why is she even in Singapore or Vietnam or wherever? Why isn't she here in DC, given that the Biden/HARRIS White House has created a disaster that will be talked about for years?

And of COURSE she's over her head. She was picked because she's black and female. Her qualifications (or lack thereof) to serve as president were disregarded, as was the fact that Democrat primary voters rejected her before the first round.

(I think that laughing is JOY over the fact that she realizes she is getting closer to the presidency by the day. No way Joe can last another 3.5 years.)

Old 08-23-2021, 02:45 PM

8,753 posts, read 5,040,045 times
She needs to wear a mask 24/7.

Old 08-23-2021, 03:29 PM

2,234 posts, read 1,115,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
That's the worst you guys can say about her?? She cracked a chuckle when talking to reporters?

I remember you guys tried to pull the same stunt on Hillary and it turns out to be completely fake after we reviewed what she actually said.

That's all they do; grasp at straws, deflect and make memes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies