Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2021, 09:20 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
Making some missteps is inevitable when a president actually gets big things done. Passing important relief packages ( technically, persuading Congress and then signing it into law) and distributing vaccines. And ending a 20 year long bs war.

That is a lot of big things in the first year in office.

I am overall not disappointed in the slightest.

I bet if you accomplished as much that quickly you would botch it much more than Biden!
YOu are heaping praise on a corrupt, demented, old pedophile who has single handedly destroyed America and much of the rest of the world in just seven months.
Your thought process is seriously flawed..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2021, 09:23 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Amen. I did vote for Trump. But I didn't do so because he's somebody I would want to sit around the campfire with sharing personal stories. Don't care a fart in a high wind about his likeability or anything else personal. He's a dick. A crass boor and abrasive as pumice stone. He's not overly articulate and none of any of that has a thing to do with why I preferred him head and shoulders over both Clinton and Biden.

I went with him because he's NOT a career politician. He tells it like it is not because it's what people want to hear. He doesn't care a whit who likes him or not, he does the job. He's doesn't pretend to be something he's not changing personalities to suit. He's NOT a nice guy and doesn't pretend to be.

Every day now I wake up and winge thinking about Biden and Harris pretending to represent the American people. Especially now with tens of thousands of Americans under the Taliban's knife and knowing beyond all doubt they're going to take scalps and Biden and his apostates will send them billions in cash for it in addition to all the hardware and the cash it represents he's gifted them already. Trump is not a nice guy and none to likeable...and Biden is? Seriously? I could at least walk out my door with my head high to be an Ameican with Trump in charge. And never before in my life have I felt I couldn't because of a Presidential administration, until now.

So all you Bidenettes just keep on crowing. Enjoy our nation being under attack and our peoples scalps hanging on Talee ban lodge poles. Enjoy it even more when emboldened by Bidens weak and spineless form things start blowing up and shots ring out here at home. Maybe in your childrens school and Biden sends them billions more on pallets of cash to PLEASE stop doing that. Cuz...that's what NICE guys do. I'm so happy that our president is such a NICE guy that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy and like hugging your fellow man.

Here's two big middle fingers to being a NICE guy.
A BIG +1 You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NVplumber again.

Old 08-23-2021, 09:24 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Biden is one day closer to the 2023 Congress which will impeach him.
I seriously don't think he will last that long. This time he didn't just screw over America, he screwed up the rest of the free world and his buddies in the press can no longer cover for him, they are now too turning on him and telling the truth.
Congress is returning to Washington to hold discussions on this and the 25th amendment will be high on their priority list. This demented, egotistical old fool is a clear and present danger to our country, he can't be allowed to continue any longer. Goodby Joe, you gotta go....

Old 08-23-2021, 09:28 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
Default It's called COVID

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan a smith View Post
biden meddled with the historic economic recovery we had in place and now we have an inflation crisis.
Wrong. Economic disruptions throughout the economy because of COVID caused increased demand in some areas and shortages in others, resulting in disruptions of supply.

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/225492...-used-cars-gas

This one ain't Biden's.

Old 08-23-2021, 09:36 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Amen!!!!!! Economy roaring.

New rule: 5.4% unemployment, 5.4% inflation and 3.0% wage growth is a roaring economy!

Old 08-23-2021, 09:37 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXstate0fmind View Post
You can hate the man but Biden is making Trump look good.

Also, I bet if Trump was a (D) you would see him differently. It's like that a**hole player on a team you hate suddenly gets traded to your team and instead of seeing him as an a**hole you suddenly see what a great player he is.
Trump would have never won as a democrat. Plus his party affiliation has been all over the place....a democrat, republican, independent, the reform party. He's finally settled on being a conservative for now.

Old 08-23-2021, 09:38 PM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Dems desperate now, they see that Biden has already made people miss Trump and revealed how incompetent they are. #RespectBiden is “trending” on Twitter of Dems trying to defend the indefensible.

They are tying as hard as they can to ignore the obvious that all see but some can't acknowledge it even when it is right in their face.

Old 08-23-2021, 09:39 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
Thank you!

It must be sad living in your world.
Actually I’m pretty happy

Old 08-23-2021, 09:52 PM

1,517 posts, read 541,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Every single day I wake up and smile because Donald Trump is no longer president. Every. Single. Day.

Right on brother.

Old 08-23-2021, 10:11 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Not to those that voted for him:

Do not ever complain about high gas prices, inflation, crime or being attacked by terrorists. You brought it all on yourselves so you have no business coming here to this forum to complain. Afghan people that helped us there may die but you just be happy that Trump isn't in office. Wow. Y'all have strange ways of thinking. But get used to Trump because he will be back. ha Trump will change all this chaos and crap and we're going back to make America Great Again whether you like that or not. So just be prepared.
The only bright light I see in this terrible Afghanistan issuer is Trump taking over immediately,, but in order for that to happen, he would have to organize a military coup, and declare himself president.
Along with that, both Biden and Harris would have to be arrested, and put in prison.
That is a tall order, but one that is not only necessary, but should be done.

Unless Trump is installed as president, things are only going to get worse.
He had an understanding with the Taliban, and they were living up to that agreement, until Biden took over.

I would welcome a military tribunal for Biden, for his actions concerning Afghanistan.
I fear he is going to have blood on his hands from all those who are now in jeopardy.
If he were found guilty in a military court, the punishment should be death by firing squad.
That is the military way to handle criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies