Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 01:59 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
And this is why I seldom visit the Politics Board anymore. Yes the vaccine is working against the Delta variant, every person in the ICU in my state is unvaccinated.

But again the topic is President Joe Biden.
And you know this...how?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2021, 02:03 PM

1,952 posts, read 829,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Because "mean tweeting" is so presidential, right?

Trump supporters have the minds of adolescents. Which is why they are so enamored of Trump, who never grew out of that stage.

No...no enamored by Trump. Just not bothered by tweets. Personally, I do not care for the man, but I enjoyed lower energy costs, no shortages and no southern border disaster at the time.

You leftists always get us wrong....every time. At least you did not call me racist or a Nazi...I give you props for that. LOL

Old 08-25-2021, 03:18 PM

3,730 posts, read 1,321,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
May not be the biggest fan of who's in office now but it beats what we had......

And it's that type of logic that has us in the mess we're in now. But I'm very happy you no longer have to see and read those "mean Tweets."

Old 08-25-2021, 03:19 PM

Quote:
The alternative was four more years of Trump. No one in their right mind wanted that.

No regrets.

Thanks for helping destroy our country!

Old 08-25-2021, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I doubt many of us know any "leftists" at all.

No, we do. Aside from you, I know plenty. Nice deflection by the way.

Old 08-25-2021, 03:23 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
The leftists won't admit their regret, yet can't state anything positive Biden has done, rather continue blaming Trump. Dems NEVER admit a mistake.

Old 08-25-2021, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Because "mean tweeting" is so presidential, right?

Trump supporters have the minds of adolescents. Which is why they are so enamored of Trump, who never grew out of that stage.

LMAO oh please, his Tweets really weren't that bad. The problem is you and many others in society have become so easily triggered and offended by everything that you guys always had meltdowns every time he Tweeted. Trump Tweeted saying "China and Iran better not mess with us!" How dare he!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! What a joke! Also, let's stop acting like no one else in Washington uses Twitter.

AOC gets into Twitter fights all the time. If there was one thing Obama was right about back in his first campaign, it was that social media is the new tool for politicians moving forward. Even McCain admitted he should've learned how to use Facebook and Twitter instead of making fun of Obama for utilizing it.

This is how it is now. Get over it.

Old 08-25-2021, 03:24 PM

25,742 posts, read 18,809,520 times
No. They keep making fantasy scenarios in their heads about what a wonderful job he is doing, even though he screwed the pooch in Afghanistan and goes around yelling that his butt's been wiped and mumbling nonsense about the man in the moon.

Old 08-25-2021, 03:25 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,091,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
And it's that type of logic that has us in the mess we're in now. But I'm very happy you no longer have to see and read those "mean Tweets."
Its more than the tweets but if you like a petulant 5 year old representing you than keep dreaming he returns. Like most you have forgotten the previous 4 years and that garbage he had us in from undermining our military to eviscerating our diplomatic corp. But keep dreaming....

Old 08-25-2021, 03:30 PM

6,116 posts, read 4,608,458 times
If leftists are regretting voting for Biden, it's because they wanted Sanders to be the Democratic nominee, not because they wished they had voted for Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies