Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you approve or disapprove of the job that President Biden is doing as president?
Approve 9 13.04%
Disapprove 60 86.96%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 10:29 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,606,770 times

Advertisements

Three people so far in the poll, say they approve of the job Biden is doing as President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2021, 10:33 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,367,193 times
Most people that didn't vote for him, and maybe some that did, had low expectations of what Biden would be. Nobody could've possibly seen just how bad he would be this early on. Open borders were a given, but this has been a calamity. Likewise with inflation and skyrocketing prices, and now the Afghanistan disaster.

Biden has managed to do more damage in eight months than any other president in history and people are now finally seeing what most of us knew at the beginning. "Disapproval" doesn't begin to describe what many people feel about what this clown is doing.

Old 08-24-2021, 10:40 PM

9,470 posts, read 10,803,534 times
I never liked the politics behind Biden or Harris. I believe Harris is a leftist, Biden is a tool of leftists. Leftist Marxist values are the antithesis of everything America stands for. I deplore what these two stand for. I also believe fraud was at the core of their rise to power. Now that I have disclosed all that I have to say that from a standpoint of competence and the ability to lead that these two are officially the worst in history. The Afghanistan loss is the worst military defeat in the history of the country.....worse than Vietnam. We now have a terror state primed as a base from which to launch attacks. They are a direct threat to us. Biden single handedly lost the Afghan war.

Biden has single handedly ruined 20 years worth of effort in Afghanistan to destroy the terrorists who attacked us 20 years ago. They also have obliterated our reputation on the world stage. It did not take long for a crisis to expose the level of incompetence in the Biden regime. The lack of competence at the helm of our government is extremely dangerous. Honestly we would be better off with almost anyone but these two. At least Obama and Hillary had some understanding of what they were doing even if I opposed their policies. These two are absolutely clueless clowns.

Old 08-24-2021, 10:50 PM

10,096 posts, read 7,763,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
I never liked the politics behind Biden or Harris. I believe Harris is a leftist, Biden is a tool of leftists. Leftist Marxist values are the antithesis of everything America stands for. I deplore what these two stand for. I also believe fraud was at the core of their rise to power. Now that I have disclosed all that I have to say that from a standpoint of competence and the ability to lead that these two are officially the worst in history. The Afghanistan loss is the worst military defeat in the history of the country.....worse than Vietnam. We now have a terror state primed as a base from which to launch attacks. They are a direct threat to us. Biden single handedly lost the Afghan war.

Biden has single handedly ruined 20 years worth of effort in Afghanistan to destroy the terrorists who attacked us 20 years ago. They also have obliterated our reputation on the world stage. It did not take long for a crisis to expose the level of incompetence in the Biden regime. The lack of competence at the helm of our government is extremely dangerous. Honestly we would be better off with almost anyone but these two. At least Obama and Hillary had some understanding of what they were doing even if I opposed their policies. These two are absolutely clueless clowns.
So true. Biden put us in this dangerous position. It's all on him. And then you have the fake VP that booked it out of town and refused to stand next to idiot Joe at one of his speeches. She should have remained at the WH and shown support for Biden. But she runs off probably trying to find some root cause of something useless.

What kills me too is that now the Taliban has all this equipment left to fight us with. It's like the White House has been invaded by stupid idiots....all of them.

Old 08-25-2021, 09:10 PM

805 posts, read 1,084,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I always run out of reps for you. lol

It's so hard for me to use the word 'president' and 'Biden' in the same sentence. I rarely ever do it. He's not a president. I don't believe he actually won. But he is at the white house so it is what it is. He is the worst 'fake president' we've even had by far. WORST!!! He's horrible. He's disgusting. He's a stupid idiot clown and not up for the job. He can't handle the job and needs to step down now. To me he's a terrorist to our country. Everything he touches is bad for America. I'm just waiting on him to nuke us.
Sadly, I feel the same way. It doesn't feel like he's the president. It's very unnerving to have no clue as to who is running the country right now. Biden inspires no confidence whatsoever in me that he knows what he's doing, that he's competent at all, or that he wants what's best for the country.

Old 08-25-2021, 09:36 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
He’s even worse than Obama. Didn’t think that was possible.
Who would have ever guesses it a few short years ago/

Then again Obama knew.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies