Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2021, 03:14 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,666,851 times

Advertisements

Several of my liberal friends have admitted it. Wonder what the ratings were for that. Biden is doing nothing but electing Trump in 2024.

It sure was refreshing to hear him rip everything to shreds. He speaks so fast but is articulate, and dead on right about it all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2021, 03:42 PM

10,077 posts, read 7,754,937 times
I miss Trump. The man of logic and a man that wants to see America win. He talks on Hannity a good bit and it always give me hope when I listen to him. People are really missing him now.

With him you don't have any of this you're a racist and you're a racist and all that crap. WOKE will be toast. Do people in America really want to live in a 3rd World Country? Do they want a puppet for president that can't speak off a teleprompter and his handlers tell him what to say and to whom to say it to because he''s got no mental capabilities? Do we really want all other countries not to trust us? So we love our terrorists that much that we invite them in at the border?

It'll be nice to have people in the White House that actually care about the country and put it first before any type of power like the power hungry dems. They are all crazy and idiots and destroying all things America one day at a time and moving at a very fast rate.

People are tired of crazy and destruction. I've heard of so many dems admit they made a bad mistake.

Old 08-28-2021, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I miss Trump. The man of logic and a man that wants to see America win. He talks on Hannity a good bit.

With him you don't have any of this you're a racist and you're a racist and all that crap. WOKE will be toast. Do people in America really want to live in a 3rd World Country. Do they want a puppet for president?

It'll be nice to have people in the White House that actually care about the country and put it first before any type of power like the power hungry dems. They are all crazy and idiots and destroying all things America one day at a time and moving at a very fast rate.

People are tired of crazy and destruction. I've heard of so many dems admit they made a bad mistake.
I personally love Trump and miss him too, but I'm never going to try to convince someone who hates him to not. There are legit reasons people hate him.

That said, I had family members calling me yesterday telling me they watched the whole entire hour of the show. They're not liberals but many can't stand Trump. One of my parents who said they hated Trump, hates Biden and admitted to me they want Trump back after the other night.

It was just nice to hear him rip everything to shreds as opposed to the zombie show each time Grandpa Joe speaks. I love how fast he talks but keeps it articulate.

Trump wasn't wrong on Hannity the other night. Hate him all you want but he wasn't wrong. I'm all for him coming back in 2024, and I'm 95% sure he will run again.

Old 08-28-2021, 03:57 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Quote:
How many dems do you think watched/listened to Trump on Hannity the other night?
Most of the Dems on here—but many won't admit it. Lie and Deny.

Most Dems voted for a Coward, who has turned his Back on America.

Trump, if you have ever looked at his old videos, He Always was for America.

B1den is for himself - Such a POS.

Old 08-28-2021, 04:02 PM

10,077 posts, read 7,754,937 times

Old 08-28-2021, 04:04 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
Several of my liberal friends have admitted it. Wonder what the ratings were for that. Biden is doing nothing but electing Trump in 2024.

It sure was refreshing to hear him rip everything to shreds. He speaks so fast but is articulate, and dead on right about it all.
I had no clue Trump had done an interview. Did anybody here post about it?

Fox did get great ratings from what I have read but until this post had no clue that the event happened --- lol.

Old 08-28-2021, 04:04 PM

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
That's classic!

Old 08-28-2021, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Most of the Dems on here—but many won't admit it. Lie and Deny.
This is what I loooovvvve about Trump. This was in 1988. Does anyone notice that even BACK THEN just about the first thing he says is how we are taken advantage of and being ripped off? Same rhetoric as today, mostly. He's been preaching it all along. When he was president he was constantly talking about trying to save us money. I don't ever remember a president doing that, at least nearly to that extent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Old 08-28-2021, 04:08 PM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
Quote:
My grandfather voted republican his whole life. Then he died and started voting Democrat.

Old 08-28-2021, 04:09 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
A huge number obviously watched and listened to him. They can’t get him out of their heads and still listen to every word he says and watches what he does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies