Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2021, 11:32 AM

89,011 posts, read 44,824,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Dogmatic racial hatred isn't MORE COMMON with the Black population.
Yes, it is. They have entire religions based on it (Black Liberation Theology, NOI, etc.). Obama's Chicago Church of 20+ years was a Black Liberation Theology congregation. Remember Rev Wright? This is from his address at a Washington, DC Black Church in 2012:

"Take that baby, him or her, away from the African mother, away from the African community, away from the African experience ... and put them Africans over at the breasts of Yale, Harvard, University of Chicago ... UCLA or UC-Berkeley," he said. "Turn them into biscuits. Let them get that alien DNA all up inside their brain and they will turn on their own people in defense of the ones who are keeping their own people under oppression. Sheep dogs."

"There's white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind ...defend the enemies of their kind, not anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life."

Wright: We need control
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2021, 11:35 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Wapasha, as much as I don't like Biden very much, I don't blame any particular President for this.
I blame people who bad mouth white people, characterizing whites in the US as "systemically racist," or comparing them to "white supremacists."

I ask you why YouTube and Facebook ban people who speak disparagingly about vulnerable groups of people? Simple, because it might encourage hate crimes against these people. So when Biden, and his admin are essentially engaging in hate speech against whites, why do you think that this won't encourage violence against whites?

Old 08-26-2021, 11:35 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
republicans for years and years refer to democrats as evil demonic and stupid...i suppose its only natural to echo back these sentiments...

i believe the powers in charge benefit from all this petty bickering and try to refrain from emotionally charged outbursts
uhm....100% of the 100 most violent zipcodes in the US vote democrat.
100% of the 50 place in the US where you are Most Likely to Die are run by democrats.

Take America and divide it in democrat voters, and republican voters and the republican voter America is less violent than any place in Europe. period. not even a debatable point.

Old 08-26-2021, 11:38 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Dogmatic racial hatred isn't MORE COMMON with the Black population. The thing is, Black people who feel this way are more likely to shamelessly show it. Dogmatic racial hatred/racial is found among individuals of all races/ethnicities. Some people are more willing to act on it and show it than others. Some people act on it by not hiring people of certain races. Of Black individuals who have such hatred, most don't own businesses or have any position of power. Alot of people of all races are taught hate. How it manifests itself is another matter. The question is WHY?

America is a divided society at its core. Always has been.
Yet for some reason, despite the fact that there are far fewer black people in America than white, blacks murder whites twice as much as whites murder blacks. Why do you suppose that is?

For the past 50 years or so, the vast majority of whites have been tripping all over themselves trying to eradicate racism among them. Conversely, blacks have largely been told that they have every right to hate white people, and the word "racism" has even been redefined to exclude hatred for whites. The only racism that black people can be guilty of is hating other black people. So despite the fact that blacks are murdering whites and Asians at alarming rates, the line of BS we're being fed is that black people can't be racist and nobody dares discuss the epidemic of blacks committing violent crimes against "the other."

Old 08-26-2021, 11:39 AM

78,414 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
and that's the question, if he really has no prior record. Mushrooms will definitely cause euphoria, but I can't imagine them causing a complete break from reality where someone who didn't harbor anger suddenly became angry.
You never know what EXACTLY you are getting in situations involving illegal drugs. Who knows if his were doused in something or if he had other medications it reacted with etc. etc. etc.

He may also have mistakenly taken a MEGA dose.

There is a Netflix show up right now on fungi (fascinating show) and the guy running this huge mushroom company in the US cured his stuttering by accidentally taking a mega dose and spent the night in a tree in a thunderstorm.

Old 08-26-2021, 11:40 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I blame people who bad mouth white people, characterizing whites in the US as "systemically racist," or comparing them to "white supremacists."

I ask you why YouTube and Facebook ban people who speak disparagingly about vulnerable groups of people? Simple, because it might encourage hate crimes against these people. So when Biden, and his admin are essentially engaging in hate speech against whites, why do you think that this won't encourage violence against whites?
And I don't like it when there are people badmouthing Black people. That door swings both ways. America has always been divided. At this point, I'm just very cynical that we'll ever be whole.

You might bring up Biden. And while he isn't helping, this would go on without him in office.

Old 08-26-2021, 11:44 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
This types of incidents are likely to happen more often since most young people get high. America, pick drugs or guns. Can't have both.
Well, since the majority of drugs are illegal, and we have the 2A...you can probably guess what I'll pick.

Old 08-26-2021, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Absolutely, once they are legal, they can be regulated and controlled.

Would you like to return to the days when alcohol was illegal? When criminals controlled and profited from it?

(or is it safer for everyone with legitimate companies that must adhere to regulations and quality standards, to produce and distribute alcohol)

Drug laws PROTECT the criminals and their profits.
I would like to return to the days when mentally ill people weren't allowed to live among us with the promise of taking their meds. Or would like to see the millions that are thrown at gun control, thrown at mental health issues.

I won't even address the drug thing, you and I think much differently on that.

Old 08-26-2021, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Better question is where is there a motivation to find an answer?

Most of the people that live in the major metro areas have already been conditioned to believe the problem, the "root cause" is the gun.

So, you've already provided the easy out to the Mayors in Chicago, LA, Baltimore, New Orleans etc. why engage in massive social programs to help people that will already be voting for you, that are not donors of substance when you can not only take a cheap out of blaming guns but get the double benefit of pinning the whole thing on more rurally heavy gun ownership which is your rival political party?

Jobs, daycare, diversion programs, substance abuse and mental health help....cost a lot of money.

Blaming guns and your political rivals as a result, is FREE. And works!
And the ignorant believe it.

Old 08-26-2021, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
uhm....100% of the 100 most violent zipcodes in the US vote democrat.
100% of the 50 place in the US where you are Most Likely to Die are run by democrats.

Take America and divide it in democrat voters, and republican voters and the republican voter America is less violent than any place in Europe. period. not even a debatable point.
Some definite valid points there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies