Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 02:08 PM

2,498 posts, read 3,404,942 times

Advertisements

BanjoMike: Thank you. The topic is Biden loyalists embarrassing themselves as they lie, ignore, and spin propaganda after last vestiges of stability in Afghanistan collapse. Not pandemic theater or covid, a Peter Daszak - EcoHealth Alliance created virus released in Wuhan.

Humans cultivated the covid virus. Peter Daszak and other researchers knew what they were doing was playing a very dangerous game that would be valuable for de-stabilizing the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2021, 02:13 PM

25,730 posts, read 12,808,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Just can't admit you are wrong......Ask the dead in Kabul what they think is a catastrophe
All the girls & women in Afghanistan, (& those who love them) who are getting raped daily now, think its a catastrophe too. They are afraid to even go outside.

Anyways, the media's 1/2 dead, (they have <1/2 the audience they used to have) so hardly anyone's consuming their fake news anymore. Even the 1/2 of Americans who still consume traditional media, only 1/2 of them believe what they are being told.

So, 1/4th of Americans are actually being impacted by the fake news, & they are likely set in their beliefs anyways, so I'm not making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Old 09-02-2021, 05:20 AM

59,037 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Because you can`t refute. We understand.
"Because you can`t refute"

"You CANT reason with an UNreasonable person"!

joe is just doing what he has done in the past! "refute" THIS!

" ONE FOR HISTORY BUFFS THAT I BET YOU DID NOT KNOW
In 1975, President Ford was left to manage the difficult ending of the Vietnam War. President Ford went to Congress for a relief package to allow American personneland our allies to evacuate. However, there was ONE US SENATOR who opposed any such support. The result was the embarrassing and hurried evacuation from the roof of the American embassy in Saigon
This senator reveled in the embarrassment and did everything he could to leverage it politically against Ford. Despite the efforts of this U.S. Senator--President Ford managed to rescue 1,500 South Vietnamese allies prior to the country's fall. Had President Ford not acted quickly, these people would have been targeted and slaughtered for their support for America . When they arrived in America , President Ford asked Congress for a package to assist these refugees to integrate into American society.
That SAME troublesome SENATOR TORPEDOED ANY SUPPORT for these shell shocked, anti-communist, Americans and our helpers, the refugees.
Instead, President Ford had to recruit Christian organizations to offer assistance on a voluntary basis. As he did so, the Senator belittled those efforts.What kind of person would oppose President Ford's tireless work to do the right and humanitarian thing? Who would want to play politics with the well-being of innocent people who stood by America in the tragic Vietnam War?
THAT SENATOR WAS JOE BIDEN

Old 09-02-2021, 05:28 AM

59,037 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizrap View Post
I read the whole thing, seconds of my life that I can’t get back. So many falsehoods in Bajomike’s post. The Afghanistan war was more costly, $2 trillion to $3 trillion versus Vietnam’s $950 billion in today’s dollars. And not believing that the way in which the pullout was handled did not meet the definition of a catastrophe? That’s absurd. We’re not debating the decision to leave, but the way it was handled.

Can you not call the sudden deaths of 13 soldiers and 7 injured a catastrophe? It’s easy to be a keyboard warrior but I can’t imagine having this debate in person.

And as for the media, I watched some of the Maddcow last night, who, despite her lofty degrees and Rhodes scholar intelligence, had the audacity to look directly into the camera and say Biden’s speech was one that will be greatly remembered. What garbage.

With garbage like this on the air, no wonder our country is divided.
" We’re not debating the decision to leave, but the way it was handled."

Which has been stated over and OVER and OVER but the lefties can't get it through their thick heads.

They do NOT want to talk about the debacle of the withdrawal, so they muddle the conversations to ignore the debacle it is.

Old 09-02-2021, 06:21 AM

1,026 posts, read 447,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
And thank Biden for allowing Covid carriers to come across the border
Right, what's up with that? Must be hoping to build future Democractic-Marxist Party voters. Given that the DMP doesn't have any real policies except $$ hand-outs, at least until our $$ runs out, what else could it be?

Surging variants, now the Mu variant is spreading out of, where else, South America, even as the Delta variant surges across the country, how is Zhoe Biden given a pass on this border mess?

Maybe Zhoe Biden and Madame "Giggles'' Harris shouldn't have advocated not taking ''Trump's vaccine'' last year during their ''campaign''. Then again, the DMP needed any policy it could create for an ''election''.

Now everyone is supposed to take "Trump's vaccine'' according to 'ole Zhoe and Giggles?

Yet, like the don't take the vaccine mantra, the border, the fake Trump inspired fake Asian hate crime wave, the media will sweep this Afghanistan exit disaster under the rug and continue with the charade that Biden is just great.

Old 09-02-2021, 09:37 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Just can't admit you are wrong......Ask the dead in Kabul what they think is a catastrophe
Ask the families of the 4,400 who died searching for WMDs what a catastrophe is? Do you understand the problem you have here? You haven`t a leg to stand on.

Old 09-02-2021, 10:58 AM

1,411 posts, read 565,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Ask the families of the 4,400 who died searching for WMDs what a catastrophe is? Do you understand the problem you have here? You haven`t a leg to stand on.
As usual, another lame attempt to defend the indefensible.

Old 09-02-2021, 06:35 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post

But goodness - Joy Reid is well beyond hope. I have no idea how in the world she ever got a job in "journalism". She'd probably be happier in China. I don't know much about Stelter, but I think he's a bit more sane than Reid, which isn't really saying much.
Joy Reid s**t the bed when she attempted to claim her blog was hacked instead of owning her homophobic rants. When VOX is taking a dump on you as a (D), you've screwed up.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...lgbtq-gay-hack

Joy Reid is a racist homophobe who should have been canceled by her own party years ago.

Brian Stelter looks like a Mensa candidate compared to her. But he's an embarrassment in his own right.

Old 09-02-2021, 08:57 PM

2,450 posts, read 972,723 times
Biden lied, people died.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies