Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 06:55 PM

23,589 posts, read 12,535,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
What if indeed? What if we had people who stopped toying with fascism in their weird fascination with a wanna-be autocrat? But we may never know what that is like...
Yep, if lefties stopped doing that then it would be nice.

Old 12-31-2021, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
See folks. Deflection.
Then don't ask a question next time.

Old 12-31-2021, 07:07 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
So, they can threaten to burn down buildings and kill everyone but it's not a threat as long as there wasn't a certification happening? Sure, right. If it had been Trump supporters threatening those things then the committee would have been activated long ago.
The difference is that Antifa/BLM don't represent the Democrats and the Democrats don't represent them. Show me a picture of an Antifa or BLM'er with a Biden hat or flag and I'll admit I'm wrong. If you can't do it then you're wrong. Heck, the rioters even vandalized the DNC headquarters. We have TONS of proof that the Jan 6 rioters were Trumpers. But you have no proof that the 2020 rioters were Democrats. The rioters weren't political, they were about the injustice of the police.

Feel free to prove that the rioters in 2020 were Democrats. Good luck.

Old 12-31-2021, 07:21 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
They were there to stop the certification and you know it. They ended up delaying it, but they failed to stop it.

Try robbing a bank and then when you're caught tell them it doesn't count because you weren't successful. See how that far that gets you.
A few thousand unarmed folks could never stop the certification, especially when they left peacefully by curfew at 6pm.

I’d wager bank robbers would be better prepared, lol.

Old 12-31-2021, 08:22 PM

Quote:
The difference is that Antifa/BLM don't represent the Democrats and the Democrats don't represent them. Show me a picture of an Antifa or BLM'er with a Biden hat or flag and I'll admit I'm wrong. If you can't do it then you're wrong. Heck, the rioters even vandalized the DNC headquarters. We have TONS of proof that the Jan 6 rioters were Trumpers. But you have no proof that the 2020 rioters were Democrats. The rioters weren't political, they were about the injustice of the police.

Feel free to prove that the rioters in 2020 were Democrats. Good luck.
"Antifa/BLM don't represent the Democrats and the Democrats don't represent them"
You are very wrong.

"Pew Research: Majority BLM protesters are white Democrats"
https://freewestmedia.com/2020/06/27...ite-democrats/

Quote:
Kamala Harris
@KamalaHarris
United States government official
If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund
to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.
https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/sta...55018128965643
She also told them to keep doing what they'd been doing.

Dem AG's in many dem cities were refusing to charge blm antifa.

These things have been brought up numerous times in this forum. Read through the riot threads to see for yourself that many dems/left leaners on here made excuses for the violence committed by blm antifa.

"rioters even vandalized the DNC headquarters"
Like in Oregon? Sounds like it was blm antifa
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tests-n1255118

Or maybe you're talking about the pipe bombs that were found by the D and R headquarters?
Surprising that with as many cameras are in and around DC that the FBI just can't seem to find that person, maybe if they quit looking for diaries they might be able to find that person.

You have no proof that every single person who'd rioted on Jan 6 was right wing and not left wing(blm antifa)
You have no proof that the FBI, and D's, had no hand in inciting violence and/or allowing it to happen.

Old 12-31-2021, 08:27 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Those were local problems.
Trying to kill local government is all our problem.

Quote:
Their problems aren't the nations problems.
Yes they are, do you enjoy paying taxes for all that damage?

Quote:
An attack on the certification of our elections is a national problem.
Except, that did not happen.

Quote:
You see the difference there?
I do, but apparently you cannot see the connection either.

Quote:
Don't bother. I know you don't.
Well, then you don't know anything, congrats.

Old 12-31-2021, 08:33 PM

Quote:
It absolutely delayed it, and there is no telling what would have happened if these "peaceful" rioters had made it into the House chamber.
Yet nothing? What's your point? Would it make you feel better if the tried to Quikrete them in and burn the building down?

Quote:
I'm sure you think it would have been a perfectly cordial meeting.
Just as you think that a burning building is a somewhat peaceful protest.

Old 12-31-2021, 08:38 PM

Quote:
They were there to stop the certification and you know it. They ended up delaying it, but they failed to stop it.
LOL, and if we listened to people like you, we'd agree that was an insurrection, yet it still is not, and you know it.

Quote:
Try robbing a bank and then when you're caught tell them it doesn't count because you weren't successful. See how that far that gets you.
Try burning down a building with cops in it and see how far that gets you...DAMN....sorry your leftist buddies did that and GOT away with it.

The lefts memory is absolutely zero....

Old 12-31-2021, 10:25 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
It absolutely delayed it, and there is no telling what would have happened if these "peaceful" rioters had made it into the House chamber. I'm sure you think it would have been a perfectly cordial meeting.
For petes sake, none of them were even armed. LOL

jan 6th was nothing more but minor civil disobedience, (if that even), remember the video footage of the guy laughing and walking away carrying the podium? good example there, they never meant to do anything serious, that lone proves it...had they truly intended something more, they would have used that podium to address the nation.

Old 12-31-2021, 11:13 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
For petes sake, none of them were even armed. LOL

jan 6th was nothing more but minor civil disobedience, (if that even), remember the video footage of the guy laughing and walking away carrying the podium? good example there, they never meant to do anything serious, that lone proves it...had they truly intended something more, they would have used that podium to address the nation.
Being armed doesn't necessarily mean guns. They had stun guns, pepper spray, zip ties and more. I would call that armed. What is your explanation for them carrying these things if they didn't mean to do harm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies