Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2021, 06:03 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,452,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
His son's passing is completely different from what he did. He has NO right to compare the two.

I lost my husband to that mess over in Afghanistan. He did a sh!tty job with this press conference and we had to wait quite a long while to get a response from him. Do NOT stick up for this fool. No one takes him seriously and he screwed over our allies so bad to the point they don't want anything to do with him.
Im respectfully sorry for your loss. He passed this year? So ..sad

Speak in singular though as some of us citizens still respect our country and the fairly elected personnel.

You are welcome to practice critical thinking and objective thoughts on the press display.

I respectfully disagree that YOU get to determine when a parent gets to discuss the memory of their lost loved one.

Even my boss during meetings fondly mentions his son he lost . We don't chastise or criticize.

You don't like the leader ...fine.

I didn't like 45.

The difference in today's press with this president is it wasn't narcissistic or foolish banter ..as was the case with the prior prez. I've no doubt if being formal, brief, concise is nails on a chalk board ...then this speech today wasn't going to favor such a person.

How much Intel do you have on military strategic planning? I'd seriously listen to your authority on it...so few here want to talk military secret missions....wonder why that is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2021, 06:03 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Biden dishonored his own son by associating him, by reference, to this bloody mess of his own doing.

Old 08-26-2021, 06:04 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,070,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
dozens of executive order reversals, but mysteriously his hands were suddenly tied
I know, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
i am just going to go ahead and say this.

If you are defending Joe Biden, if you are attempting to slap some lipstick on this pig, you are a bad person.

This isn't a moment to "have a political disagreement".
Thank you for saying this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Not like this.

Biden is a comlete failure and embarrassment to our nation.
Any support for this disaster of an Administration puts one right there in the very same class.
Truly disturbing.

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
As a side note, I think it was a repub speaker (marc rubio, I think) who took a drink of water during an interview or something like that and there were 5+ threads about him taking a drink of water and how bad that was......
Posters literally saying it cost him the Presidency, late night (Democrat Propaganda) talk shows mocking Rubio for it, on and on over a drink of water.

Biden acts like a senile lying fool as Americans die and it is cool.

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
I sincerely hope every Biden hater puts on a military uniform and heads over to afghan. You know, to show us rational people how to run the show.

The speech was fine.

Some folks are very BIAS and cannot see past the blinded rage to make a fair accessment.

The military is waiting..please go . The Taliban and ISIS savors attitudes of hate .
Veteran of Desert Storm. Ive worn the uniform.
That speech would be fine coming from someone who isnt GUILTY OF IDIOCY THAT CAUSED THESE PEOPLE TO DIE.

As a member of the military, you serve with the hope that the people in charge have your back and they dont play politics with your life. Joe Biden was a coward and an idiot and he ran. period.

Then he played politics with the lives of these men and women he isnt worthy of carrying their dirty underwear

you defended him.

Old 08-26-2021, 06:11 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
How in the He!! could something like the Biden Administration ever happen to the USA!?!
The Democrats stole the election. That is how.

Old 08-26-2021, 06:11 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/djtweb/..._vid_0824.html

So many that voted for Biden are now wishing they had voted for Trump
. You hear it every single day. People have regrets as they should. What we have now is an embarrassment and a threat to our national security. You can sing his praises all your want. I'm just glad I know better and what is best for our country. Evidently you want to see the demise of American, then great, you voted for and support the best candidate...Traitor Joe.
You sure about that ? Just look at all the deflecting we see on this site. People truly believe Biden is doing a good job, with this and everything else. Come 2024, all will be forgotten and it will be back to vote for the Democrats because of the insurrection, and white supremacists.

Old 08-26-2021, 06:14 PM

18,447 posts, read 8,272,093 times
excellent post....100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Veteran of Desert Storm. Ive worn the uniform.
That speech would be fine coming from someone who isnt GUILTY OF IDIOCY THAT CAUSED THESE PEOPLE TO DIE.

As a member of the military, you serve with the hope that the people in charge have your back and they dont play politics with your life. Joe Biden was a coward and an idiot and he ran. period.

Then he played politics with the lives of these men and women he isnt worthy of carrying their dirty underwear

you defended him.

Old 08-26-2021, 06:22 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:

I didn't like 45.

The difference in today's press with this president is it wasn't narcissistic or foolish banter ..as was the case with the prior prez. I've no doubt if being formal, brief, concise is nails on a chalk board ...then this speech today wasn't going to favor such a person.

How much Intel do you have on military strategic planning? I'd seriously listen to your authority on it...so few here want to talk military secret missions....wonder why that is?
It's most apparent that you lack the ability to know better.
It is all in what he said and has done. It has nothing to do with our last President

But you don't get it at all.

Old 08-26-2021, 06:56 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Im respectfully sorry for your loss. He passed this year? So ..sad
YOu say this ^^^^^ and then you post this crap below. And no you are not, bure BS from you.

Quote:
Speak in singular though as some of us citizens still respect our country and the fairly elected personnel.
Not sure what you mean by "fairly elected" but it's still a useless claim, and people are where they are because elections.

Oh and "speak in singular"...... That's pretty good, I'll have to remember that next time when you and your buddies speak in plural.

Quote:
You are welcome to practice critical thinking and objective thoughts on the press display.
Obviously you have no clue what critical thing even is.

Quote:
I respectfully disagree that YOU get to determine when a parent gets to discuss the memory of their lost loved one.
I need you to re-read your above statement and then get back with us. Because you and your ilk have been teling people how and why they should discuss.

Quote:
Even my boss during meetings fondly mentions his son he lost . We don't chastise or criticize.

You don't like the leader ...fine.

I didn't like 45.

This quote is just useless vrivel....and BWT, you've lost credibility many posts (years ago) ago

Quote:
Well, we clearly know that joe biden told putin what he is not to attack, so there goes that stragic planing that you obviously agree with.

But hey, if you want to tell us all your military strategic planning, just teel us, I'm sure putin and one of the top leaders of isis is listening.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies