Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2021, 06:47 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Did anyone complain when 33 American servicemen were killed at the start of Trump's term?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...g-trumps-first
Yes, lots of people including Donald Trump. Thats when he started talking about withdrawing US troops.

Now to your silly attempt at a point, what similarities do you see between those operations/deaths and the Biden fiasco?

Old 08-28-2021, 07:00 AM

1,152 posts, read 617,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Just out of curiosity, did you vote for Biden because:

A You always vote the party line
B You hated Trump
C You voted for Biden's platform (and what was it)
You’re never find anyone, Elwood, yep, I mean anyone, that can make a reasonable justification for a Biden vote. Just like you’ll never find anyone that will admit to you in person that they voted for Obama.

Old 08-28-2021, 07:06 AM

30,432 posts, read 21,248,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
I guess some of you either have selective memory or are too young to remember. Do a little google on the Beirut Marine barracks bombing. This wasn't a weak sissified Dem president, this was the great GOD of the right, Ronald Reagan who cut and run after getting scores of American soldiers killed through bad policy.
RR was a fail also.

Old 08-28-2021, 07:58 AM

29,513 posts, read 22,647,873 times
You know it's bad when even foreign media outlets are ripping on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sejw6iY5SQI&t=233s

Old 08-28-2021, 10:21 AM

Biden himself said that he “bears responsibility for everything that has happened recently”. What’s it gonna take to get some cd’ers to feel the same way? This is shameful and a disgrace.

I pray to God that nothing bad happens on his watch because he makes Obama look like a Mensa genius. From another thread.... Biden makes a ham sandwich look like a genius.

Old 08-28-2021, 11:07 AM

3,331 posts, read 1,961,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBMBPBLJSTP View Post
heh????? she is a teacher dude. not her responsibility to do anything of the kind. it was the american peoples responsibility. we crazy americans voted for a reality Tv "star" with zero govt experience. And we voted for a feeble man on the decline. go figure
Bruh, dood, homie. She's not a medical doctor. However his wife knows him best. She encouraged him and campaigned for him knowing full well he wasn't/isn't up to it. At the very least she needs to be arrested for elder abuse. Teachers really aren't that bright or selfless when it comes to power and money.
And it wasn't "we" crazy Americans who cheated and installed this poor simp Biden.
It was you weak sauce democrats who bear responsibility for this world stage debacle and the loss of life.
Suck it up and pull up your big boy pants and own it.

Old 08-28-2021, 11:32 AM

In the end, we don’t really need the cd’ers to own a thing. Clueless Joe said he owns it, let’s hope he gets what he’s for coming to him. Right now, he looks like simply breathing is wearing him out.

During the campaign, Biden said he’d like to take Trump behind the bleachers... I’d love to see that at an upcoming UFC event. Frail and defeated, he’s looks pretty pathetic as he threatens the terrorists.

Old 08-28-2021, 11:39 AM

539 posts, read 241,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
RR was a fail also.

excuse me ? no wrong RR had a spine and he had a set and he was a good president .

Old 08-28-2021, 11:43 AM

539 posts, read 241,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Bruh, dood, homie. She's not a medical doctor. However his wife knows him best. She encouraged him and campaigned for him knowing full well he wasn't/isn't up to it. At the very least she needs to be arrested for elder abuse. Teachers really aren't that bright or selfless when it comes to power and money.
And it wasn't "we" crazy Americans who cheated and installed this poor simp Biden.
It was you weak sauce democrats who bear responsibility for this world stage debacle and the loss of life.
Suck it up and pull up your big boy pants and own it.

Well said amen she is not a dr as in medical dr . She has a doctorate in education big deal it is a two year degree . My sister has a degree and it is not in education and I can guarantee my sister is way smarter than jillie who stays married to a pedophile for the money she is going to get when he croaks . Yes she should be arrested for elder abuse and teachers are not that bright again two year degree .

Old 08-28-2021, 12:22 PM

9,981 posts, read 5,679,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
unlike the republican party where moderates seem to have no place now...moderates still have a hold on the democratic party. At least for now. If moderates weren't in control then bernie would have been the nominee. We said no to that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrom View Post
christ on a harley. Are you serious? We've been watching democrats eat their own for the last four years and you're going to tell us they're accepting of different viewpoints? You must have a very low opinion of everyone's intelligence to try that one.

Attached Thumbnails
I'm a Dem, Biden has failed Americans completely-fascist.png  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies