Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2021, 05:24 PM

3,159 posts, read 2,743,112 times

Advertisements

Biden & Co. have effectively set the house on fire, and are now expecting to be exalted as hero's for extinguishing the blaze to salvage a few timbers.

Old 08-28-2021, 05:36 PM

10,167 posts, read 7,830,917 times
Wow, so sad. Their son didn't have to die which makes it even sadder.

If it were my child. I wouldn't want to hear or see Biden near that coffin.

Old 08-29-2021, 05:32 AM

539 posts, read 242,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Wow, so sad. Their son didn't have to die which makes it even sadder.

If it were my child. I wouldn't want to hear or see Biden near that coffin.

Me either because Lord help me I would not be responsible for what I would say or do .

Old 08-29-2021, 05:45 AM

30,355 posts, read 23,827,261 times
Many of them were infants when this dumb war started.

No excuse for what Resident Biden did.

Old 08-29-2021, 06:00 AM

33,594 posts, read 18,223,272 times
Biden's failure to execute the removal of our Americans and those that were supportive to them were not even on the Biden list. This is how demented Joe Biden and his administration is. They never put Americans first. Biden said in the beginning he is NOT PUTTING AMERICANS FIRST. This is proof he will never put Americans first. It is his ideology first . We saw that when he killed the jobs of hundreds of thousands of Americans when he axed the pipeline leaving many families without jobs.

This president has to go. He is not protecting Americans at all no matter what the circumstance. No democrat , republcan or independent will be considered in anything Biden has done or will do. We see this with his opened border policy that allows many infected illegals bused and flown to all parts of our country . This is dangerous and the world sees us as a sitting duck while Joe lets the Taliban direct him on what he can and cannot do.

This is NOT the America we know. Joe Biden has to be removed and his Administration replaced . They too lie to us daily.

Old 08-29-2021, 07:18 AM

46,376 posts, read 27,210,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm not saying ANYTHING of the kind,
Re-read your posts.

Quote:
and you're agreeing with me that it was Trump who brought the bulk of the military home before securing the civilian exit, so we're in agreement with that.
LOL.....and for ~20 months WITH just those 2500 military, nobody Americans died, period. And then ole' joe pulled the military out and left the civillians and then had to send in about 5000 military to get them out. It's not really hard to figure out.

Quote:
And now, after I've sat here for hours waiting for an email to come in so I could start a project, regretfully say it's come in just now and I'm out of here.
I'd leave to since you are agree with ole' joe killing those Marines.

Old 08-29-2021, 07:39 AM

45,675 posts, read 24,085,979 times
As I said before, Biden is not the first President to be criticized by the family of a fallen soldier, and he won't be the last.

We can appreciate their grief and hope they can find peace over time.

Old 08-29-2021, 07:46 AM

21,495 posts, read 10,617,936 times
Quote:
War is hell. We need to remember this, and take this to heart, anytime we enter a military conflict on another country's soil.

It seems unlikely he was sent there during the current presidential term. So he was sent there to "push paper", because he signed up to do that. God bless him.

We need always to remember, these aren't "boots on the ground" as warmongers like to say. These are are beloved young men and women. And our warmongering could cost them their lives.
Oh, so no reason to blame the current administration for screwing up the withdrawal then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies