Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2021, 08:51 AM

539 posts, read 241,262 times

Advertisements

Maybe jillie will wear her dress that looks like a 1950's couch cover . I thought someone taught first ladies how to dress . Guess jillie was taking clues from moochelle on how to dress hoochie mama or 50's couch cover . Best all of them stay away , Im sure the bidens if they attend will meet with snubs or they should and sneers and dirty looks and asked to leave or better yet demand they leave .

Old 08-29-2021, 09:01 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Better yet, will the parent turn their backs on OBiden like Police do their Mayors.

Old 08-29-2021, 09:06 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,798,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
Biden is now en route to Dover Air Force Base. I want to hear what he says when he faces the parents of the Marines murdered due to his complete cluelessness and stupidity.
It makes me very angry he even went. That is seriously some salt in the wound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
How many Marines died under Bush again? Both Sr. And Jr. ? Please stop politicizing these tragic deaths.
Politicizing? My husbands death was politicized. Get out of here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Well, he's there, so it looks like he didn't take your advice.
I hope to God the families tore into him

Old 08-29-2021, 09:08 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
No.

He absolutely needs to not be there.

He's a ****ing space case and completely responsible for their deaths.

Being there is the worst thing he could do.
I can't stand the administration but yes he need to be there and man up to his mistake. Whether the families of the fallen want him there or not it would be a slap in the face to not be there.

Old 08-29-2021, 09:26 AM

4,344 posts, read 5,798,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I can't stand the administration but yes he need to be there and man up to his mistake. Whether the families of the fallen want him there or not it would be a slap in the face to not be there.
I can guarantee that it is REALLY the last place for him to be. I hope to God above that they tear into his a$$. He would seriously be the absolute last person I would want to even see.

Old 08-29-2021, 09:29 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Biden has said that he has made no mistakes leading up to the actions that caused American deaths.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...attack-n434636

Old 08-29-2021, 09:30 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Do presidents usually stand on the Tarmac when the bodies of the military arrive?

If so, I'm betting he'll be there. And saying the usual pablum of your sacrifice was not in vain, you are among the best and bravest, and we as a nation owe you a debt of gratitude that you gave the ultimate sacrifice for your country, and on and on.

Instead of the truth which is, "how the hell did our oil get under their sand"?

God speed, young men and woman. Gone far too soon.
Exactly this.

Of course I'm not surprised by the right for trying to pounce on the Afghanistan mess because it could benefit them politically. But for the love of God, is there anything sacred that's "off limits" to politics anymore?! Like the bodies of our soldiers coming home?!

How many of our brave men and women died under Bush? Obama? Trump? And now Biden? I highly doubt the POTUS shows up every time a body comes home.

If it IS customary, then I'm sure Biden will be there. If it's not, than he probably won't.

Old 08-29-2021, 09:42 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
I can guarantee that it is REALLY the last place for him to be. I hope to God above that they tear into his a$$. He would seriously be the absolute last person I would want to even see.
I hope they do also, but the right thing to do is face the fire. That is what I'm saying. Yes I know he lied and denied any wrong doing and it will come back on him

Old 08-29-2021, 09:45 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,038,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
Does anyone know when the bodies of our brave Marines will be returned to their grieving parents? I want to hear what Biden says as he attempts to comfort them.
WHY do you want to hear what he says? What is your motive? Did you lose somebody?

Old 08-29-2021, 09:53 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
Biden will show up, say some empty words, then turn his back to everyone and slither back to the White House just in time for his milk and cookies. He'll forget he was even there by the time he gets back home.

I doubt any of the family members of these servicemen and women want to see that doddering old decrepit fool there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies