Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 10:44 AM

57,288 posts, read 26,206,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Bush2 did NOT fail.

He BEGGED the DEM governor to ALLOW him to help by calling in the Louisiana National Guard and SHE TURNED HIM DOWN.

He then went the DEM mayor of New Orleans, who by the way skipped town just before the hurricane hit, and HE turned Bush down.

The revisionist dems never cease to amaze me.

I have said over and over, dems NEVER take irresponsibility for their OWN actions!
Boy that’s some convoluted take on history, his Arabian Horse trainer did a terrible job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2021, 12:08 PM

41,959 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Curious, OP, how you are able to know anything about a "complete and utter mishandling" of anything hours before it happens? Are you clairvoyant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
How bout I bring up what a jerk Andrew Jackson (D) was? Would that be a good gotcha moment?
Was Andrew Jackson president when a destructive hurricane hit Louisiana? Did Andrew Jackson have FEMA to manage the cleanup and recovery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
The thread is about Biden's track record on everything he has touched.
Just in case you've forgotten the title of the thread:

Quote:
Biden's complete and utter mishandling of Hurricane Ida rescue & relief!
Do you see the words "track record" in there? I sure don't.

Old 08-30-2021, 12:14 PM

8,272 posts, read 10,991,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Are you expecting him to toss paper towels to the crowd?
Yes, toss paper towels to the virtue signaling masses that wake up every day and think that Trump is still president.

Old 08-30-2021, 05:45 PM

30,433 posts, read 21,255,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Bush2 did NOT fail.

He BEGGED the DEM governor to ALLOW him to help by calling in the Louisiana National Guard and SHE TURNED HIM DOWN.

He then went the DEM mayor of New Orleans, who by the way skipped town just before the hurricane hit, and HE turned Bush down.

The revisionist dems never cease to amaze me.

I have said over and over, dems NEVER take irresponsibility for their OWN actions!
The whole thing was a mess jess. This cane was nothing like the cane in 05 jane. Much more surge in 05.

Old 08-30-2021, 05:59 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Given Biden's complete and utter mishandling of every situation in America and abroad so far in his inept administration, how long until we find out Biden is mishandling Hurricane Ida rescue and relief efforts?
Did anyone really expect Biden to be on top of things and do something right?

Old 08-30-2021, 06:10 PM

12,981 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
He really needs to take a sharpie to the weather map and change the direction of the storm!
I doubt he'd recognize a map of the US ....

Old 08-31-2021, 05:15 AM

59,056 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Boy that’s some convoluted take on history, his Arabian Horse trainer did a terrible job.
"convoluted take on history"
Not my problem you do NOT want to recognize what ACTUALLY happened and want to deny HISTORY!

And WE are called the "deplorables"!

Old 08-31-2021, 05:34 AM

1,665 posts, read 975,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
My comments are all facts. Biden is president; he is responsible.

Actually it is your statements which are fiction.
In actuality, BOTH of you are correct. The only difference? Different voting parties. Yet both keeps shooting each other in the foot playing that elementary blame game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies