Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 11:46 AM

37,882 posts, read 21,972,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Typo not misspelling -- and yes that is different..... and I probably spelled coffeve wrong but we don't even know the right spelling do we.
I'll help ya out this once, coffeve is spelled "trunalimunumaprzure"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2021, 11:49 AM

37,882 posts, read 21,972,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
The "I'm instructed" is more likely a way to indicate that he would if it was his choice, but can't.
Unfortunately, it's a backfiring excuse.
It's so obvious that Biden has handlers, and he is afraid of disobeying them, cuz he'll "get into trouble."

Old 08-30-2021, 11:54 AM

3,257 posts, read 2,092,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
"I've been instructed"

"I'll be in trouble"

"I'm not supposed to take questions"

Biden who's in charge since it's getting very obvious that it is not you.
Bingo. If there was any doubt that the United States was being run by an unelected, unaccountable shadow authority, this should remove all of it. Everyone, regardless of their political leanings, should be both terrified and protesting loudly in solidarity. "They" control us merely because they keep us distracted and divided.

Old 08-30-2021, 11:55 AM

1,223 posts, read 627,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Because he was there for FREMA and hurricane.

It would be like taking questions about the hurricane at the Dignified Transfer Ceremony -- not the right time.
That’s the problem, there is never a right time unless a response is pre-scripted for him.

Old 08-30-2021, 12:16 PM

28,355 posts, read 16,286,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
"I've been instructed"

"I'll be in trouble"

"I'm not supposed to take questions"

Biden who's in charge since it's getting very obvious that it is not you.

Again, that's pretty obviously referencing whomever "runs" his schedule. Is that his personal assistant? His Chief of Staff? Someone else?

Whatever, it's the person standing in the wings trying to keep the President on schedule. This isn't new.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies