Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 09:38 AM

8,947 posts, read 2,974,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
It’s an unequivocal fact that it is a poor decision. So are making the choices you list above that lead to an early, preventable death. They are all in the same bucket.
So if you drive your car and die in an accident that day, was that a poor decision too?

The bottom line is that vaxed or unvaxed, you have a VERY VERY tiny chance of death.

The fact that you went ahead and gobbled up what the "experts" told you and took medicine for something that 99.9% didn't pose a threat to you anyway was your decision.

I'm not vaxed and we will both likely have the EXACT same outcome. Except I don't have an experimental, rushed foreign substance in my body.

I'm sorry if you think that's a "poor decision." I don't care though. It's none of your business .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Proof vaccines work! Good stuff.
And how about natural immunity? There are millions more people with natural immunity and as we just saw, natural immunity is WAY more effective than vaccines. 13x more effective!

11,474 posts, read 11,585,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn Ironside View Post
Let's visit the thread in a few years when the actual harm of the vaccine outweighs the good. There is nothing poor about making a decision to not have an experimental "vaccine" injected into your body. For every case you post, I can post a case where someone died from the jab.
No, you cannot. Not even close. That’s the point. There is already a thread going on that subject and you can feel free to post in it. If I had the time, I could post over 1,000 unvaccinated covid deaths for every post you make in that thread.

23,861 posts, read 24,149,658 times
Quote:
Important to share the stories of all of the previously healthy people that have made the choice to avoid vaccination and ended up harmed or killed by covid.

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-phillp...pounds-1622772
It's equally important to share the stories of healthy people who didn't opt for the vaccine and survived covid as though it were just another flu bug.

You do want people to be informed, don't you?

You aren't just driving up fear by spreading information that supports a single idea, are you? Nah, you wouldn't do that.

Right?

How about it? Are you going to start a thread showing all the tweets and comments from people who have beat it?

Old 08-30-2021, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
And how about natural immunity? There are millions more people with natural immunity and as we just saw, natural immunity is WAY more effective than vaccines. 13x more effective!
The data is inconclusive on this. My first post highlights a case of a previously infected person getting very sick. Even if you have had Covid, the best way to protect yourself is to get vaccinated.

Old 08-30-2021, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
It's equally important to share the stories of healthy people who didn't opt for the vaccine and survived covid as though it were just another flu bug.

You do want people to be informed, don't you?

You aren't just driving up fear by spreading information that supports a single idea, are you? Nah, you wouldn't do that.

Right?

How about it? Are you going to start a thread showing all the tweets and comments from people who have beat it?
HAHA yes. For every 1 death, our original poster could provide hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people who didn't even know they had it, or had the sniffles for a couple days!

They wouldn't want to do that though. Need to keep people in the fear stage so they stay home and mail in their ballots.

Old 08-30-2021, 09:44 AM

Quote:
The data is inconclusive on this. My first post highlights a case of a previously infected person getting very sick. Even if you have had Covid, the best way to protect yourself is to get vaccinated.
BS. That Israel study included 700,000 people.

You must have missed it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...an-pfizer-shot

Old 08-30-2021, 09:45 AM

Quote:
HAHA yes. For every 1 death, our original poster could provide hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people who didn't even know they had it, or had the sniffles for a couple days!

They wouldn't want to do that though. Need to keep people in the fear stage so they stay home and mail in their ballots.
Took use your logic, shouldn’t they be worried about the still unknown long term impacts?

Old 08-30-2021, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Took use your logic, shouldn’t they be worried about the still unknown long term impacts?
How is the vaccine going to prevent unknown long term impacts?

Old 08-30-2021, 09:47 AM

Quote:
How is the vaccine going to prevent unknown long term impacts?
How is not going to? The unknowns are not known.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies