Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 08:43 AM

46,179 posts, read 26,844,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
How cool are you to make fun of somebody with a speech disorder. You're not an MD or anesthesiologist, or at least I hope not. Do you also make fun of your patients with a BKA (without a prosthesis) because they can't walk into the clinic? Or make fun of Parkinson patients who have trouble signing their name because of a tremor?

Laughing at people with a disability is sure hilarious isn't it?
So, you can show us where you were so pissed at biden for asking a Solider with no legs to stand up....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkr-lePr7jA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2021, 08:46 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,457,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Biden has talked openly about his stutter numerous times. He's had it since he started talking. His stutter is not caused by cognitive decline. Listen to him talk when he was much younger & he had it then. I work with some dementia patients almost every day. They don't stutter. Difficulty with word finding, needing a long time to respond, mutism . . . sure. But stuttering? Nope.

Is/was Biden's cognitive decline any worse than the man he was running against (Trump) though? One could easily argue Trump was showing it as well. I actually think a lot of the blunders people laugh at with presidents are likely more due to fatigue, exhaustion, & non stop traveling than anything. Put a camera or microphone in front of me at the end of a long work day or right after a long flight, & I'm sure the media would have plenty of gaffes.
Do you know what a stutter is? It's the repetition of sounds - usually the initial consonants. Wwwwwhen someone with a stutter is tttttttttrying to speak, it sounds lllllike this.

It does not sound like nexnelsrent or badehkefkehr or truinderdashdubbadapresher.

Old 09-01-2021, 08:47 AM

19,906 posts, read 8,801,201 times
dementia causes someone to become a mealy mouth. Biden is moving along quickly on the dementia ride.

Old 09-01-2021, 08:48 AM

33,465 posts, read 17,977,932 times
I got one of them... my butts been wet... Biden's depends is leaking..

Old 09-01-2021, 08:49 AM

9,866 posts, read 7,571,888 times
Biden could go out and wipe out all Americans and the last democrat uttering their last word will still say he is better than Trump. You gotta love it. Stupidity, weakness and those that have been brainwashed all around us.

I love the video...so funny but wished he had gone back and told us what his gibberish meant. lol But then again I don't think anyone knows.

Old 09-01-2021, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Biden could go out and wipe out all Americans and the last democrat uttering their last word will still say he is better than Trump. You gotta love it. Stupidity all around us.
LMAO!!! This is sad, but very true.

Old 09-01-2021, 08:52 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,235,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
He's not Trump !

Be the cliche Bob. BE the cliche.

Old 09-01-2021, 08:54 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,235,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
LOL!!!

See, the Democrats are backed into a corner with this. They WANT to accuse people of making fun of someone with dementia, but they can't admit he has dementia. So they make up stuff like, 'he wasn't asleep, he was thinking' or 'he didn't intentionally check his watch, it's just a normal reflexive action' or 'he made a racist remark to pander to the right'. So I'm sure once they see this they'll say he's fluent in 20 languages and sometimes gets them confused.
My favorite one is still "He has a stutter." Cracks me up! However, they seem to have put this one on ice as no one was buying it.

Oops I posted too soon. Looks like 'everwinter' busted this chestnut out in this thread. Oh the absurdity.

Old 09-01-2021, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
My favorite one is still "He has a stutter." Cracks me up! However, they seem to have put this one on ice as no one was buying it.

Oops I posted too soon. Looks like 'everwinter' busted this chestnut out in this thread. Oh the absurdity.
Yeah, that was pretty funny. Waiting for someone to say he has Tourette syndrome.

I'll have to add the 'he has a stutter' to my list of lame excuses.

Old 09-01-2021, 06:55 PM

4,658 posts, read 3,819,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, you can show us where you were so pissed at biden for asking a Solider with no legs to stand up....
He most likely didn't know he didn't have legs. Now if he knew & was making fun of him (which he clearly wasn't making fun of him in the video), then that's a different story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies