Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 04:42 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times

Advertisements

Of course they are now lumping whites and Hispanics together to hide the actual amount of crime perpetrated by each group to what is my guess promote their narrative that whites are the biggest threat to the future of the planet. Some might say you shouldn't focus on the race when looking at crime statistics but given how the mainstream outlets and the people in charge obsess over race we might as well have this information our disposal so we can get an unbiased look at which groups of people might be more prone to committing crimes.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...68056412520448

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2022, 05:02 AM

7,361 posts, read 3,529,717 times
our liberal friends will say that the statistics are a result of systemic racism and that more work needs to be done, we need to have a greater conversations around how to reimagine criminal justice system

Old 10-07-2022, 05:06 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,057,413 times
Well, math doesn’t lie, if based on factual numbers and I say that with full confidence and being a person of Color.

If they can breakdown Native Hawaiian and Asians, then they need to break down White and Hispanic. And yes, the U.S. government separates White and Hispanic on the ATF form every time you buy a firearm and yes, Hispanics can be White, also, they can be Black.

I just want the truth, for better or worse and by playing WOKE-ism stupid games is that’s what got us to this point of extreme and out of control violence.

Old 10-07-2022, 05:08 AM

8,063 posts, read 12,779,194 times
The percentage of Americans that are Black is 13.6% yet Blacks commit 60% of all murders. They always blame the NRA for gun violence in this country.

Old 10-07-2022, 05:10 AM

2,045 posts, read 785,940 times
That doesn't look very equal to me.

Old 10-07-2022, 05:17 AM

20,048 posts, read 20,855,965 times
Yeah. Gotta love how they lump whites and Hispanics together.
Is that to make whitey look worse of Hispanics to look better.
They usually separate them somehow on other polls, stats & demographic stuff.
This country sucks. Nothing but division based tactics and lies to cover facts. Or truths.

Old 10-07-2022, 05:22 AM

1,566 posts, read 906,930 times
Crimes committed they put white and Hispanic together to raise the White number. Crime victims they separate White and Hispanic to lower the white number. It’s equity. But Hispanics beware, it’s also the first step to you becoming what you were in the old country, just a regular old citizen, no special privileges for being spicy and exotic anymore. It’s like the Argentinians and Colombians say: I used to be white but somewhere on the plane to the USA I suddenly became a Hispanic. Now you’re fading back to white.

Old 10-07-2022, 05:35 AM

4,847 posts, read 3,276,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Well, math doesn’t lie, if based on factual numbers and I say that with full confidence and being a person of Color.

If they can breakdown Native Hawaiian and Asians, then they need to break down White and Hispanic. And yes, the U.S. government separates White and Hispanic on the ATF form every time you buy a firearm and yes, Hispanics can be White, also, they can be Black.

I just want the truth, for better or worse and by playing WOKE-ism stupid games is that’s what got us to this point of extreme and out of control violence.
Indeed. This is a another beautiful example of 'changing' the statisitics to fit the narratative.

Old 10-07-2022, 05:38 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
The next go to move of the Woke will be to cancel anyone who posts the truth.

Lefties, can ya'll tell us why you lumped whites and Hispanics together only in this case?

Old 10-07-2022, 05:42 AM

21,475 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Yeah. Gotta love how they lump whites and Hispanics together.
Is that to make whitey look worse of Hispanics to look better.
They usually separate them somehow on other polls, stats & demographic stuff.
This country sucks. Nothing but division based tactics and lies to cover facts. Or truths.
They’ve always put whites and Hispanics together in crime statistics. This is not a new thing.

Hispanic is an ethnicity, but race is race. That’s why you can have white and black Hispanics. But the truth is there are far more white hispanics than black Hispanics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies