Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Milley and Pelosi's actions are treason?
Yes- I'm a democrat 6 4.62%
No- I'm a democrat 5 3.85%
Yes- I am a republican or independent 95 73.08%
No- I am a republican or independent 24 18.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2021, 11:02 AM

18,725 posts, read 7,604,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Four days before the Election at the time it was not known to be "the final days" of the Trump Administration.
Milley did not know if he would be re-elected and continue on for four more years.

Milley ought to be Court martialed, stripped of Rank, expelled from the military and as well as any pension, and face criminal charges under the UCMJ.
And/or, someone should load Milley's sidearm with one bullet, and leave it on his desk.

It's an old, and traditional, hint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2021, 11:02 AM

15,526 posts, read 10,496,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Trump was simply bombastic, verbally combative with his critics, and spoke his mind, without guile or subterfuge.

Yeah, it was great.

Old 09-15-2021, 11:03 AM

27,131 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Can we agree neither has the capacity to be POTUS? Biden is a blabbering idiot and Trump never read the Constitution.

Now What?
Where is your evidence of this?

Old 09-15-2021, 11:04 AM

947 posts, read 297,100 times
Quote:
Can we agree neither has the capacity to be POTUS? Biden is a blabbering idiot and Trump never read the Constitution.

Now What?
No, we don't agree. Trump definitely had the capacity. Biden, in his dementia state, does not.

Old 09-15-2021, 11:07 AM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
No, we don't agree. Trump definitely had the capacity. Biden, in his dementia state, does not.
Trump is a sociopath and a bully.

Just my .02. It's worth as much as your .02

Old 09-15-2021, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Trump is a sociopath and a bully.

Just my .02. It's worth as much as your .02
That was my point. You stated negatives about Trump as if they were fact. I'm pointing out that it is merely your opinion, which has been influenced by the media.

Old 09-15-2021, 11:13 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,754,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
I know that's the propaganda you've been handed, but those of us who served have a much more informed opinion than mindless partisans parroting the party line.

There's almost no way they could have screwed things up in Afghanistan worse than they did. It would have taken nothing more than a few series of air strikes early on to halt Taliban advances and reassure Afghan forces that they weren't being completely abandoned.
Soon as we left the country would have fell to the Taliban. Outside of ethnic genocide there was no way to defeat the majority of the people.

Old 09-15-2021, 11:18 AM

4,716 posts, read 8,574,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
That was my point. You stated negatives about Trump as if they were fact. I'm pointing out that it is merely your opinion, which has been influenced by the media.
My opinion is influenced by the fact that every time he opens his mouth about any current issue, it sounds like I might as well be asking a sleazy Long Island used car salesman what he heard on Fox and Friends. Raw footage is more damning to him than any media spin.

Old 09-15-2021, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westerner92 View Post
So anyone who doesn't recognize Trump's greatness is a CNN watcher that praises Biden? Man, I can't imagine what it would be like to be so simple minded.

Both Trump and Biden are pitiful, and that conclusion doesn't prevent me from recognizing that Trump was dangerously unhinged to the point that multiple generals disobeyed him. This is the real world with adults who should be able to recognize the difference between shades of dark gray.

Also, CNN is pitiful journalism written for people with a 6th grade reading level, as is Fox.
I just threw back what you said to me: that those of us who don't recognize that Trump was pitiful are stupid FOX watchers. And here you did it again: just insult people who disagree with you.

And one - I never said anything about Trump's "greatness." He was, however, a good president who made many good decisions. Biden hasn't made even ONE good decision. (He's f'ing everything up, just as Obama warned he would.)

And two - Trump was not dangerously unhinged. If he were, he would have started a war, or perhaps conducted an idiotic and life-costing Afghanistan withdrawal the way Biden did. Biden is dangerously demented and it is scary how leftists are still talking about how unhinged Trump was when we have a completely inept, brain-damaged as president today.

NOW: Try to respond without calling me simple-minded, or having the capacity of a sixth-grader.

Old 09-15-2021, 11:37 AM

16,077 posts, read 10,738,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Trump was simply bombastic, verbally combative with his critics, and spoke his mind, without guile or subterfuge.
Yeah. And I bet you miss it?
Sadly, the mind that he was speaking was defective.
His only defense was being bombastic and lying.
It was most entertaining for empty-headed morons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies