Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Milley and Pelosi's actions are treason?
Yes- I'm a democrat 6 4.62%
No- I'm a democrat 5 3.85%
Yes- I am a republican or independent 95 73.08%
No- I am a republican or independent 24 18.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 06:47 AM

24,036 posts, read 15,144,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
Buying a gizmo made in China is not equivalent to a 4-star U.S. general promising to warn the Communist Chinese Party ahead of time if the United States is planning to attack. Stop gaslighting.

Milley, and Pelosi and Shumer if they conspired with him, all need to be charged with treason. Exactly how much anti-American behavior are you willing to accept from our Democrat "leaders"?
How about buying 10 million gizmos made in China?

Fifty years ago the Chinese were walking or riding bicycles. Now they have huge cities full of cars. How did that happen? Has the American standard of living increased like that?

Why is what I've seen the general did, a common practice, vilified and Americans consumers funding their enemy any different?

I remember 20 years ago telling my neighbor every time she bought Chinese made products she was raising the standard of living for every man woman and child in China. She thought i was nuts.

Before I decide if what Milley did was common or treason, I want to know how many other people working for any POTUS since Truman had conversations with any and all perceived enemies.

How many were transcribed, how many people were in on the call.

How many deals were made to sell arms to friends for our proxy wars?

How much did the State department pay off other countries to do our bidding?

How many NSA, CIA people go to work for foreign governments to develop their spyware.

How many Charley Wilson's were getting the funding from secret sources to give weapons to "friends" through other countries?

If we are now going after perceived traitors, get them all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2021, 06:52 AM

30,111 posts, read 18,720,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
No doubt about it folks We have a traitor as General.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqI3SbYnvUU
Typical democrat siding with the enemies of America.

Most democrats harbor such treasonous thoughts, however, most are not in a position to carry them out against the US as Milley and Pelosi did.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:02 AM

4,933 posts, read 2,077,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Typical democrat siding with the enemies of America.

Most democrats harbor such treasonous thoughts, however, most are not in a position to carry them out against the US as Milley and Pelosi did.
Well said.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:03 AM

52,734 posts, read 34,654,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
A first tier or second tier or even a third tier nuclear power is meaningless. Can WE agree that China has enough nuclear missiles and means of delivering either land base, sub launched or an “one-way” Bomber cruise missile launch capabilities to take out Anchorage, AK, Boise, ID, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver, Chicago and many more US major cities further to the east?

Yes, we could and would level all of China in a counter-strike, but that’s meaningless when 2/3rds of the United States is basically “gone” for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Now, back to reality!! Trump NEVER planned a sneak nuclear attack on China or on any other country. The issue(s) is a rouge American Army General, thinking that “his” authority “out ranks” the Constitutionally Elected President of the United States.

…Crazy @zz Nancy Pelosi has fingerprints on this since she apparently, call Milley telling him to ensure that Trump doesn’t have full control on our nuclear weapons. IMHO, Pelosi isn’t one that should be calling anybody crazy since she’s not wrapped to freaking tight herself.

So we have a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and a Speaker of the House seizing power from the President of the United States? And!! Milley attempting to have other SENIOR military Generals and Admirals swearing allegiance to him?? Even to the most TDS suffering person, this has to sounds like an attempted coup against our democracy.

And people thought Trump was crazy when he was saying this!!
repped, great post.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:04 AM

947 posts, read 298,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
How about buying 10 million gizmos made in China?

Fifty years ago the Chinese were walking or riding bicycles. Now they have huge cities full of cars. How did that happen? Has the American standard of living increased like that?

Why is what I've seen the general did, a common practice, vilified and Americans consumers funding their enemy any different?

I remember 20 years ago telling my neighbor every time she bought Chinese made products she was raising the standard of living for every man woman and child in China. She thought i was nuts.

Before I decide if what Milley did was common or treason, I want to know how many other people working for any POTUS since Truman had conversations with any and all perceived enemies.

How many were transcribed, how many people were in on the call.

How many deals were made to sell arms to friends for our proxy wars?

How much did the State department pay off other countries to do our bidding?

How many NSA, CIA people go to work for foreign governments to develop their spyware.

How many Charley Wilson's were getting the funding from secret sources to give weapons to "friends" through other countries?

If we are now going after perceived traitors, get them all.
None of your attempt to blame Americans (typical liberal position) is a defense for a U.S. general promising an adversary that he will side with them against the United Stats.

And you're saying that it is common practice among generals? That they routinely call up the Communists, undermine the United States president, and warn them about American plans, thereby giving strength to the enemy and putting America at risk? I doubt it. That's the weakest excuse I've seen yet: "All U.S. generals aid and abet our adversaries." GMAB.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:08 AM

30,111 posts, read 18,720,764 times
Default Do democrats not realize that treason is a crime against all citizens in the US?

It has become apparent that many libs, including many on this site, do not seem to understand that the crime of treason is one committed against ALL CITIZENS IN THE US, NOT ONE MAN. Treason threatens the safety and well being of EVERY AMERICAN and puts American lives in jeopardy. Liberals appear to condone the recent treason by Milley and Pelosi as "justified" due to TDS.

There is a reason that treason is considered a crime. The US has, and always will, have other nations which threaten the well being and existence of the nation. Supporting those entities is aiding an enemy bent on the destruction of the nation and rendering harm to ALL CITIZENS. Throughout the history of the US, traitors are considered the most vile villians in US history. It is for that reason that "Benedict Arnold" is a household name.

In their irrational rage and hatred of Trump, democrats literally lost their minds and were willing to commit ANY CRIME in order to remove Trump from the White House. This derangement, of course, defied the will of the people and assumed that the will of the liberal elites was more important than the interests of the nation. The people of the US spoke on two elections and selected Trump; in the second instance, liberals violated the rule of law, revoked everyone's election rights, and installed a puppet to replace Trump.

The questions now arise:

1. Are we still a nation of laws in which NO ONE is above the law, or not?

2. Do we have elites in government who completely disregard the law and feel immune to its boundries?

3. If treason is now allowed and not punished, why not election fraud or other crimes?

4. Does allowing capitol crimes to go unpunished encourage more such crimes?

This issue goes far beyond Pelosi and Milley and is a fundamental question about the rule of law in America. Without the rule of law, we are living in a totalitarian state.

20,495 posts, read 12,416,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
A first tier or second tier or even a third tier nuclear power is meaningless. Can WE agree that China has enough nuclear missiles and means of delivering either land base, sub launched or an “one-way” Bomber cruise missile launch capabilities to take out Anchorage, AK, Boise, ID, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver, Chicago and many more US major cities further to the east?

Yes, we could and would level all of China in a counter-strike, but that’s meaningless when 2/3rds of the United States is basically “gone” for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Now, back to reality!! Trump NEVER planned a sneak nuclear attack on China or on any other country. The issue(s) is a rouge American Army General, thinking that “his” authority “out ranks” the Constitutionally Elected President of the United States.

…Crazy @zz Nancy Pelosi has fingerprints on this since she apparently, call Milley telling him to ensure that Trump doesn’t have full control on our nuclear weapons. IMHO, Pelosi isn’t one that should be calling anybody crazy since she’s not wrapped to freaking tight herself.

So we have a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and a Speaker of the House seizing power from the President of the United States? And!! Milley attempting to have other SENIOR military Generals and Admirals swearing allegiance to him?? Even to the most TDS suffering person, this has to sounds like an attempted coup against our democracy.

And people thought Trump was crazy when he was saying this!!
unassailable logic.

52,734 posts, read 34,654,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post

where is the list of American businesses doing business with China? The list of consumers goods we are to avoid spending our money for, thus enriching the Chinese? Where is the list of Chinese owned property in the continental USA?

It has been my experience trading partners don't go to war with each other.
Try reading a history book. There was huge trade between the United States and Germany just prior to both world war I and world war II.

Quote:
If you guys are so convinced China is the enemy of the USA and wants to destroy it, why do you allow any trade with China? Why allow any American based business to do business with the Chinese?
'us guys' have no say in the matter.

Last edited by uggabugga; 09-16-2021 at 07:25 AM..

Old 09-16-2021, 07:09 AM

5,350 posts, read 3,235,422 times
Remember back in November of last year when you said Biden, Harris, Pelosi et al were going to Guantanamo Bay?

BDS is real, folks. You see it everyday in posts like these.

Old 09-16-2021, 07:09 AM

24,036 posts, read 15,144,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCDonna View Post
None of your attempt to blame Americans (typical liberal position) is a defense for a U.S. general promising an adversary that he will side with them against the United Stats.

And you're saying that it is common practice among generals? That they routinely call up the Communists, undermine the United States president, and warn them about American plans, thereby giving strength to the enemy and putting America at risk? I doubt it. That's the weakest excuse I've seen yet: "All U.S. generals aid and abet our adversaries." GMAB.
Well at least the call was transcribed and we will know what he said. Unlike the meeting between Putin and Trump where no other American was allowed in the room. And we only got photos from the Russians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies