Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Milley and Pelosi's actions are treason?
Yes- I'm a democrat 6 4.62%
No- I'm a democrat 5 3.85%
Yes- I am a republican or independent 95 73.08%
No- I am a republican or independent 24 18.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 01:23 PM

7,928 posts, read 3,469,281 times

Advertisements

Oops. Duplicate thread. Mods feel free to merge or delete.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ret-calls.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2021, 01:27 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Nothing will happen. MSM won't report it, the same losers will deny it, and everyone will move on.

Old 09-14-2021, 01:27 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
If Trump was about to do something insane, like provoke a nuclear holocaust, then yes.

Old 09-14-2021, 01:33 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,368,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
If Trump was about to do something insane, like provoke a nuclear holocaust, then yes.
He wasn't. And we all know that.

All trump ever did to china was call them out and impose tariffs, which by the way biden has kept.

Old 09-14-2021, 01:40 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,413,224 times
Wow, I need to read more info about this, and hopefully not info from "an unnamed source".

Old 09-14-2021, 01:43 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob4jc View Post
the hits keep on coming...

treason?: Gen. Milley undermined trump white house with secret calls, promising to alert china of potential u.s. Attacks

gen. Mark milley, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, made secret calls to his chinese counterpart in the final days of the trump administration out of hysteria that president donald trump might order an attack.

Milley made two phone calls to gen. Li zuocheng of the people’s liberation army, according to an excerpt published tuesday from a new book by washington post associate editor bob woodward and national political reporter robert costa titled “peril.†one call occurred on oct. 30, 2020 — four days before the november election — and one on jan. 8 of this year, two days after the capitol riot by a mob of trump supporters. In each, milley assured the chinese the united states was not preparing to strike.

“general li, i want to assure you that the american government is stable and everything is going to be okay,†milley reportedly told zuocheng in october. “we are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.â€

according to woodward and acosta, milley even pledged to alert the chinese in advance of an impending strike.

“general li, you and i have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, i’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise,†milley allegedly said.

how many times have i said that many of those in the swamp have sold themselves out to china.

They are all over the place in dc... Like the rats in baltimore.

And the question is still there... Who is leaking this information?

treason

Old 09-14-2021, 01:45 PM

7,241 posts, read 4,549,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
wtf?!

this ******* is the swamp. how can that not be treason.

Milley undermined Trump, told China he would warn them if US would attack
This is terrifying.

What happens one day when we get a general that wants to start a war.

Old 09-14-2021, 01:55 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Typical lib crazy response about something that never happened or never would happen.

1. Trump never did anything "crazy".

2. Biden has done several "crazy" and dangerous moves in his short time in office.

3. Biden is demented and not able to make decisions.

4. Miley DID CONTACT THE CCP. THIS IS NOT SPECULATION- IT IS FACT.

5. Miley has betrayed the US and the US army to the enemy and has committed TREASON.

Old 09-14-2021, 01:56 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The hits keep on coming...
How many times have I said that many of those in the swamp have sold themselves out to China.

They are all over the place in DC... like the rats in Baltimore.

And the question is still there... who is leaking this information?

Mark Milley is a Trump appointee and someone the Trump camp trusted. He is basically a Trump cultist until he wasn't.

He simply joins a long list of people who worked for Trump who turned on him. Trump inspires no loyalty from anyone.

Old 09-14-2021, 02:00 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
The presence of a madman in the Oval Office required this heroic action by the General.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies