Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think Milley and Pelosi's actions are treason?
Yes- I'm a democrat 6 4.62%
No- I'm a democrat 5 3.85%
Yes- I am a republican or independent 95 73.08%
No- I am a republican or independent 24 18.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2021, 11:02 PM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The hits keep on coming...

Treason?: Gen. Milley Undermined Trump White House With Secret Calls, Promising To Alert China Of Potential U.S. Attacks

Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, made secret calls to his Chinese counterpart in the final days of the Trump administration out of hysteria that President Donald Trump might order an attack.

Milley made two phone calls to Gen. Li Zuocheng of the People’s Liberation Army, according to an excerpt published Tuesday from a new book by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward and national political reporter Robert Costa titled “Peril.” One call occurred on Oct. 30, 2020 — four days before the November election — and one on Jan. 8 of this year, two days after the Capitol riot by a mob of Trump supporters. In each, Milley assured the Chinese the United States was not preparing to strike.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley reportedly told Zuocheng in October. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

According to Woodward and Acosta, Milley even pledged to alert the Chinese in advance of an impending strike.

“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise,” Milley allegedly said.

How many times have I said that many of those in the swamp have sold themselves out to China.

They are all over the place in DC... like the rats in Baltimore.

And the question is still there... who is leaking this information?
After looking at the poll numbers, I think the democrats would rather talk about masks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
My vote:

No- I am a republican or independent

I don't agree with what he did, but treason requires intent. I see no evidence of that. He probably thought he was doing this country a service.
For you, the poll choices should be;

Yes- Trump-hater
No- Trump-hater.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2021, 11:11 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,797,453 times
I wish there was a hell yes option.

Old 09-16-2021, 11:13 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,020 times
Wait a minute. Waaaaaaiiit a minute!

Benedict Milley offers to give aid to our enemy. And yet..............

He considers America the enemy!

So........

Is Benedict Milley rilly our friend?

Old 09-17-2021, 04:28 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,973,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC_You View Post
Miley is damage goods he will resign as no thinking person has confidence in him
How true this statement is. Biden has stated he has "complete confidence" in this traitor.

Old 09-17-2021, 05:50 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,216,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
It only takes 1 or 2 to kill MILLIONS and render 3/4th of the world uninhabitable.

No wonder why Trump appeals to bleach drinkers.

And perhaps you noticed that I said American casualties would be in the millions, which is a far greater price than we would want to pay for the annihilation of China. There will be no nuclear wars started by major states. Terrorists wouldn't care about casualties, though.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:07 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanketties View Post
Reading the brainwashed liberal comments in this thread is a gold mine. Basically treason is okay as long as it’s “their guy, not ours.” We have a sick society that deserves the collapse we are witnessing before our eyes.

Remember, these genius liberals said Trump would start WWIII for 4 years and when nothing happened, well, let’s praise our treasonous partisan hacks for preventing it. You can’t argue with stupid.
great post but... yes you can. i do it virtually every day

Old 09-17-2021, 06:19 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blanketties View Post
Reading the brainwashed liberal comments in this thread is a gold mine. Basically treason is okay as long as it’s “their guy, not ours.” We have a sick society that deserves the collapse we are witnessing before our eyes.

Remember, these genius liberals said Trump would start WWIII for 4 years and when nothing happened, well, let’s praise our treasonous partisan hacks for preventing it. You can’t argue with stupid.
You are 100% right.

Ironically, liberals deny this blind tribal behavior, yet repeatedly manifest such notions in threads like this.

Democrats do not believe in the rule of law nor The Constitution; they believe in the democrat party which they feel is above the law. Democrats promote the same, worn out totalitarian beliefs and policies which bring misery to everyone. Liberalism is a suicide cult which does not condone individual liberties or happiness; being miserable is a requirement for membership. Ever run across a happy, well adjusted lib?

Libs/dems are okay with treason and other crimes, as long as they are committed by democrats, who, in their minds, are above the law. To a dem, the law is not a code to live by, but a political weapon to punish enemies. That is why normal people can never co-exist with liberals. They have a value system which is contrary to those held by people who value liberty, the rule of law, and western civilization.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:24 AM

25,730 posts, read 12,808,029 times
If it can be proven that Milley did so, beyond any resonable doubt, he should be immediately terminated, & executed by lethal injection.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:27 AM

947 posts, read 297,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
If it can be proven that Milley did so, beyond any resonable doubt, he should be immediately terminated, & executed by lethal injection.
I don't think this country executes traitors any longer. But I'd be fine with him being placed in GITMO for the rest of his life (if found guilty). We have to set a very strong example that military officers (or anyone, for that matter, but especially the military since they are tasked with defending this country) who side with adversaries and undermine the president, thereby weakening this country's ability to defend itself, will no longer have a life worth living.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:43 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
You are 100% right.

Ironically, liberals deny this blind tribal behavior, yet repeatedly manifest such notions in threads like this.

Democrats do not believe in the rule of law nor The Constitution; they believe in the democrat party which they feel is above the law. Democrats promote the same, worn out totalitarian beliefs and policies which bring misery to everyone. Liberalism is a suicide cult which does not condone individual liberties or happiness; being miserable is a requirement for membership. Ever run across a happy, well adjusted lib?

Libs/dems are okay with treason and other crimes, as long as they are committed by democrats, who, in their minds, are above the law. To a dem, the law is not a code to live by, but a political weapon to punish enemies. That is why normal people can never co-exist with liberals. They have a value system which is contrary to those held by people who value liberty, the rule of law, and western civilization.
wow. that sums it up so well. kudos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies