Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Were you impressed with the President's speech today?
Yes 6 7.06%
No 79 92.94%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2021, 03:03 PM

12,977 posts, read 9,501,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
What money saved?? Billions will be spent on Afghanistan and the refugees that were brought here. I bet the defense budget will be increased again the next time it comes up even though America is now at peace.
As you know, Biden's not interested in saving money. He's only interested in printing it. Isn't he trying to push through a $3.5T "Infrastructure Bill" that's really about $7T? And he left nearly $100B worth of military equipment for the Taliban, and priceless technology that goes along with it for Russia and China to reverse engineer and use.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2021, 03:06 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MummyofAnkha1969 View Post
Someone shot him up with something.... He's MUCH livelier than normal..... 2 hours after he was scheduled to start speaking......
You can play the "how big are Biden's pupils" game on different instances to get an idea of when they have given him stimulants and when they have not.

Biden's handlers should understand that Hitler's physician did the same with Hitler, which resulted in his rapid decent into madness.

Biden is demented already, so this drama will not end well for him.

Old 08-31-2021, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penlady61 View Post
why do you all even listen to this worthless clown I turn the tv off the minute someone says his name .
It is for the same reason that people attend freak shows.

One almost HAS TO WATCH Biden, as you just can't predict what crazy things he is going to say or do next.

Keep in mind also that this is history. We have the first "president" installed via a coup who is dismantling the nation with each step of reckless incompetence.

So, in a nutshell, Biden claimed a "great success" in Afghanistan (gee........ the rest of the world would beg to differ), blamed everyone else, and came up with a new "Biden speak" word- "BLAVE"- it means someone who is courageous and shows no fear.

Old 08-31-2021, 03:14 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Several people, including military experts, agree there would have never been a good time.
name them.

Old 08-31-2021, 03:15 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Default with the President's speech today?

X

Old 08-31-2021, 03:15 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
I cant stomach watching Biden and his hideous speeches.

He already admitted, "I'm not supposed to talk about that" Well, gee, I guess we were right all along. that someone coaches this clown what to speak about.

Old 08-31-2021, 03:16 PM

1,411 posts, read 565,691 times
Quote:
How refreshing to hear a President of the United states delivering a speech that speaks truth. He did not blame a single person in his team, took responsibility. and stated the fact that this was the deadline Trump had agreed to. There is never a good time to do this, and at no time a withdrawal like this would not have resulted in blood shed and loss of lives, and had the date been moved there might have been more serious tragedy. He made his move based on the best intelligence available to anyone. It was a great speech, humble, brave, poignant, and true.

In a month, or less, Afghanistan will be a distant memory, wile we deal with the resurgence of covid, and we will move on. President Biden did good today.
Is that you Hunter, off the crack pipe for a bit?

Old 08-31-2021, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
X
There should be another option.

I WAS IMPRESSED with the complete distortion of reality, blame, and complete lack of appreciation for the ownership of this dumpster fire.

Biden never fails to impress if one is seeking a delusional view of reality devoid of logic or facts. Such a position, of course, would be very appealing to liberals.

Old 08-31-2021, 03:21 PM

1,411 posts, read 565,691 times
Quote:
Biden did the right thing at the right time, nobody is denying this. There are no guarantees the tragedies that occurred would not have occurred regardless of the time line. If you don't want to lose American lives, don't go waging war and destruction in other people's homes. War is not cheap.
Wow, I haven't read anything so profound since my last fortune cookie.
This type of insight and deep thought should be rewarded with a position on the crack Biden National Security team.

Old 08-31-2021, 03:25 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Why didn't he say, "I'm sorry I killed 13 service members."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies