Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 09:05 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,635,068 times

Advertisements

I also want to know why the POTUS is told to only chose this one or that one for questions?
I wanna know who is telling him he is not allowed to take questions?
I wanna know who is telling him he will get in trouble if he....

this is all BS, who the hell is telling the POTUS what to do????

the POTUS is the one that (should) tell us what to do, not someone in the shadows, telling the POTUS, hey, when you get up there, don't take questions joey, don't do this, don't do that.

This is insanity.
The, he finally says, I was told to not take questions, but do you have one, the person says Afganastan, and joey says, I don't wanna talk about Afganastan and then walks right off the stage.....
All we do is see this idiot walk away.

Biden is a complete and utter incompetent moron.

How all you Dem's voted for this fool is completely baffeling to me, the man is a complete idiot, a freaking idiot.
he can't even speak clearly, his words run on, he makes so many mistakes while speaking it is actually painful to watch....and speaking of watches, WTF was Bidumb-dumb checking his watch every 5 minutes.

he is a most disgusting man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2021, 09:05 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I guess you aren't seeing the video of him repeatedly saying "I was instructed not to take questions' on CNN.
isn't that amazing?

"I'm just following orders".

It's too bad liberals have vacated critical and rational thinking; if they had not, they would understand that totalitarians do not take questions- they dictate orders and messages that are not to be questioned.

Why not just have a ministry of propaganda that just disseminates the edicts of the regime? You really don't need a press (except for sports) if one does not allow scrutiny from the public through the press.

In their glee and zeal to establish liberal dogma, the dems have abandoned the very elements of a free society in order to reach their goals. They have always felt as though "the end justified the means". Now, "the means" is attacking and ignoring the basic principles of a free republic and have morphed into a totalitarian state.

You see.................................. "the means" do matter!

Old 09-01-2021, 09:08 AM

10,088 posts, read 7,763,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Why? because he can't do it on his own.....obvious
Well of course. I'd like to hear democrats and those that support him give their thoughts? As you notice, they stay out of this thread. This is something they can't explain away. lol They know he's not capable with his dementia?

Old 09-01-2021, 09:09 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
It should scare the hell out of everyone that Biden is told what to do, what to say, and which reporters he should call on.
it should.
the poster i responded to prefers to lie to himself and pretend it's not happening, even when president houseplant himself repeatedly states that it does.

Old 09-01-2021, 09:09 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I also want to know why the POTUS is told to only chose this one or that one for questions?

the POTUS is the one that (should) tell us what to do, not someone in the shadows, telling the POTUS, hey, when you get up there, don't take questions joey, don't do this, don't do that.

This is insanity.
The, he finally says, I was told to not take questions, but do you have one, the person says Afganastan, and joey says, I don't wanna talk about Afganastan and then walks right off the stage.....

How all you Dem's voted for this fool is completely baffeling to me, the man is a complete idiot, a freaking idiot.
he can't even speak clearly, his words run on, he makes so many mistakes while speaking it is actually painful to watch....and speaking of watches, WTF was Bidumb-dumb checking his watch every 5 minutes.

Dems view politics as a tribal "sport" in which they support their "team", regardless of it's message.

It is more important to a democrat to have a democrat in the White House than have a competent, rational president who can deal with the problems that face the nation.

If the president is a republican, liberals will attack him, even if they agree with his message. Even if they completely disagree with the notions and policies of a dem, they will still vote for them and try to rationalize everything they do.

The cult of liberalism values tribalism over content.

Old 09-01-2021, 09:11 AM

15,964 posts, read 7,024,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blues4evr View Post
Reagan didn’t and no one since has had better speaking skills like his since even with teleprompters. Trump may have but no different then Obama, Clinton, Bush. Obama didn’t do well when he stopped using it temporarily when he first campaigned.
Teleprompters were not used at Regan times. He had Alzheimer or pretended he did when he forgot all about the Iran contra affair. Typical Republican.

Old 09-01-2021, 09:12 AM

8,757 posts, read 5,053,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Hmmm. NOBODY tells the POTUS what to do. I know it was different with Trump but he was special.
LOL....Everyone tells biden what to do. He will tell you that himself.

Old 09-01-2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post

This is insanity.

You're as frustrated as I am. I'm so sick of this idiot! Our leader is unknown to us. We need to know who is telling Walkaway joe what to say and what to do and what not to do. We have a right to know and I'm so sick of the cover-ups. It blows my mind why no one is demanding to know. Everyone knows it is happening. Joe had no brain at this point.

Old 09-01-2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
LOL....Everyone tells biden what to do. He will tell you that himself.

lol and telling others that he is being told what do do is even more stupid. He doesn't know right from wrong. He doesn't realize that telling us that he is being told not to take questions, makes him look like a damn fool. He's telling us someone behind the curtain in controlling him. And this idiot is our leader? That just blows my mind.

Old 09-01-2021, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
Teleprompters were not used at Regan times. He had Alzheimer or pretended he did when he forgot all about the Iran contra affair. Typical Republican.
Nevermind. You can't seem to stay on subject. We are talking about Biden....the idiot you voted for. We're not comparing past presidents. Please stay on subject if possible. Make you own thread if you want to compare all presidents and their speaking abilities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies