Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2021, 02:27 PM

89,006 posts, read 44,813,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Two white people in a place they shouldn't be. Let the ghetto trash infest those areas. When there is no one else to violate, they'll just resume killing each other off which is completely expected. Let those cesspools burn. No one will miss them, because they themselves have proven that black lives don't really matter. To them, no lives matter.
Wrong premise. River North is Chicago's priciest neighborhood in which to live.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2021, 02:30 PM

292 posts, read 92,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tewest86 View Post
Don't call a black man the n word and maybe you may avoid a tail beating like this guy that ran off at the mouth when drunk.
What are you talking about nobody called anyone anything.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:34 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Savage beating but how come no condemnation from Lightfoot the black Democrat mayor or no national coverage on CNN, MSNBC, etc.

If the races were reverse, there would be a national uproar. Even Biden would be taking about it but since it was black on white, not a peep from them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P-oLRq1YhuI
Oh, that's just a form of reparations, don't cha know.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:34 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
No, race is indeed irrelevant. This is 100% about culture, we will call this urban culture.

Dissect the video just a bit. Here is what I see.

1) 0:31-First fight/attack starts. Unclear what started it, appears words exchanged between two people. This is how fights start everywhere typically.

2) 1:25- Others jump in against guy in green shirt.

3) 1:31-Green shirt guy gets knocked out/down. Still a typical fight scene, but note black guy in white T-shirt tries to keep bystanders from further molesting knocked out white guy (this black guy clearly understands urban culture and he is a good guy).

4) 1:41- Women drop to ground and begin twerking. This is perfect example of urban (not black) culture.

5) 1:45- Black guy dressed in black punches random white by passer, knocks him down/out. Black appears to be a jacked up racists as he focuses on only nearby white passer by. Again, this is an example of urban culture.

6) 2:02- Bicycle rider tries to rob knocked out guy #2, and at 2:11 black hero in white shirt with beard stops him.

Nobody notices black hero in white shirt it seems only urban culture thugs and twerking ho types.

It isnt about being black or black culture, it is about urban culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPFoS3-YdWA
This is not urban culture. This is ghetto, underclass culture.

I think the Black person who tried to put a stop to it wasn't noticed because some people don't care. Black people doing bad things will get more attention.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I'm not going to watch the video, because these beat-down videos disturb me on a visceral level. But I wonder how it all started. Did the crowd of black thugs just appear out of nowhere and attack the two white guys? Or were they already there, and the white guys walked into the crowd? What I'm asking is, did the white people have any reasonable opportunity to avoid this crowd before they were attacked, or were they ambushed?
What is a reasonable opportunity, they should be able to walk the streets undisturbed.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:38 PM

1,153 posts, read 631,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
So true and I did “escape” this BS. And no, the only person that keeps YOU in a ghetto is yourself.

Yes, it takes work to pull away from the ghetto’s gravitational pull, but with some hard work and doing the right things, anybody can break away…. And no, it doesn’t make you a “sell out,” an “Uncle Tom” or a “House Negro.” These are terms used BY OUR OWN PEOPLE to shame people for making something of themselves.

Yes, Whites, Hispanics and Asians can be violent as well, no doubt, but unfortunately, Black Americans have mastered the art of self destruction. As descendants of African slaves, “we” are the number-one cause of death of our own young Black men… And you can’t blame the Whites for this one since “we” screw our own selves on this one.

If you think differently, please tell us how the “White Man” commands you to kill another person of Color? Are “we,” as a people, that weak minded to be “controlled” by others or are “we” masters of our own destiny?

It’s a shame that in places like Chicago, with its solid core of Black Leaders, they allow this level of violence to happen to anybody, regardless of Color.

Btw, Lightfoot is one of the Top Five worst mayors of a major city within the United States AND is a racist, at heart and couldn’t care less about law and order.
I agree with you. As a fellow "non-stereotypical" Black person, I have zero sympathy for those engaging in this type of self destruction.

Chris Rock said it best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Of course, it'd be blocked but it's "Black People vs *Bleep*" for those interested in it.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
You can call me the N-word all you want, I’m not going to jail over you.

The notion that it’s ok to break the law because someone hurt your feelings is absurd.

Call a Jewish or Asian man a racial slur and they’ll just ignore you or laugh at you, because they have far too much to lose than to fight you. They’re too busy being prosperous.
Not to mention as a rule they are 10 times smarter.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:41 PM

16,554 posts, read 10,626,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired and grumpy View Post
What is a reasonable opportunity, they should be able to walk the streets undisturbed.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. But that's not the reality in places where black criminals are coddled and excused while white victims are blamed due to some alleged "supremacy." Those who are not blinded by political correctness understand this unfortunate fact, and are usually better able to avoid trouble before it begins. That's why I asked what I did.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:43 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
What’s the deal with grabbing the crotch constantly? I can’t watch this garbage. I’m sick of this world.

Old 09-01-2021, 02:45 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,119,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
What’s the deal with grabbing the crotch constantly? I can’t watch this garbage. I’m sick of this world.
When you don't wash, things get itchy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies