Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 09:02 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,972,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You're still trying to derail this thread? sheesh, like I'd already mentioned...start your own thread
Coming from the person who tried to bring up Ashley Biden in a Don Lemon thread. Quick to forget, aren't we?

Old 09-05-2021, 09:18 AM

23,543 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Coming from the person who tried to bring up Ashley Biden in a Don Lemon thread. Quick to forget, aren't we?
You seem to forget, I brought her up to respond to your thread deflection.

Old 09-05-2021, 09:40 AM

7,010 posts, read 11,972,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You seem to forget, I brought her up to respond to your thread deflection.
Yep but my initial point about Trump was a connection! Most things do not exist in a vacuum.

Where's your connection to Trump with the Ashley Biden comment out of left field?

Old 09-05-2021, 10:42 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,488,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
That doesn’t make sense. You don’t have to prevent people from entering a hospital. You just have to refuse to treat them if they are unvaccinated and are short staffed or don’t have beds available. You get to enter the hospital and sit in the waiting room forever. What does merely entering a hospital do?? You don’t get better by entering a hospital.
So, you want covid positive people to sit in the waiting room with the rest of the population that has come in for treatment for whatever reason. Nice.

Old 09-05-2021, 11:02 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
So if you smoked and got cancer no treatment for you! Typical self righteous lib!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-do...tals-resources
A husband of a good friend of mine was turned away from cancer surgery because all the beds were filled with covid patients. This is in Texas and they were all unvaccinated. So he has to wait. Pretty unbelievable.

Old 09-05-2021, 11:05 PM

9,512 posts, read 6,099,317 times
Quote:
I agree. People choosing to go unvaccinated are taking up hospital beds and resources. Insurance shouldn’t even cover them.
Just because the vaccinated are going to need the hospitals so much more in about two months doesn't mean the unvaccinated should get out of their bed for you. You made your choice & sank your ship. Not the unvaccinated's problem. *And I hate thinking this because people I love very much have been vaccinated. However, the people I love are smart people & would never say something this ridiculous about unvaccinated people. Plus, they understand that their vaccine isn't their only protection during this pandemic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
He's right you know.

No vaccine? No treatment. Stay home and fight it on your own, as God intended, or so the unvaccinated would say.
God? What about using your God-given brain to secure treatment for yourself before your family has take the hospital to court to get them to treat you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I agree with him. I am betting that going to hospitals is killing people and they definitely are targeting the unvaccinated.

There are tons of ways to fight this at home naturally.

I bet if the unvaccinated did that they were would be a lot less deaths.

Doctors have proven themselves to be at least incompetent at worst killers.
Yeah, they will start "saving" their paltry treatments for the vaccinated as soon as the stats start to shift out of favor with the vaccines, which will happen within the next two months. As a hospital RN for years I can see that happening under a standing order. I don't see that being sustainable though, as many of my nurse friends are winning their exemption cases & they have about had it with the vaccine narrative.

Last edited by coschristi; 09-06-2021 at 12:17 AM..

Old 09-06-2021, 07:08 AM

4,418 posts, read 2,940,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
So, you want covid positive people to sit in the waiting room with the rest of the population that has come in for treatment for whatever reason. Nice.
My point is they won’t sit in the waiting room. They would be sent home because it would be pointless to sit in the waiting room. Why would you sit in the waiting room if you aren’t going to get treated????? Use common sense. you OBVIOUSLY would not.

Old 09-06-2021, 08:04 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,087,209 times
Quote:
My point is they won’t sit in the waiting room. They would be sent home because it would be pointless to sit in the waiting room. Why would you sit in the waiting room if you aren’t going to get treated????? Use common sense. you OBVIOUSLY would not.
And soon the untreated would be key players in the Keep A Lawyer Employed Program. Being denied for a treatable condition at an open to the public ER? Ka-Ching!!! With that in mind, and given a 98% chance of recovery, I’d sit there all day and night, coughing my head off!

Old 11-10-2021, 10:20 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,471,073 times
The unvaccinated man would only need to tell the hospital staff, "I feel like a gay, African-American, transgender female who is in America illegally,,, and I have no insurance."

He be admitted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies