Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2021, 03:40 PM

16,009 posts, read 7,059,800 times

Advertisements

The misogynist abortion laws that Texas has passed, which punish the poor, is going to spread like wild fire into the other Red States which have just been waiting to ban abortion. This on top of the anti masking anti-vaxxers creating death and tragedy in the same states, the same states restricting voting rights, are all going to pile up on Republican candidates.
Biden has ended a long war that has cost thousands of American lives and had achieved nothing. Americans are relieved. The economy is picking up. The bills that the congress is passing are popular and will help the middle-class and young families.
What’s not to like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2021, 03:52 PM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,772,664 times
Inflation.
COVID laws that will allow that to continue.
An Afghanistan quagmire that isn’t going to magically disappear.

Pro-lifers will quickly point out the death and tragedy that far surpasses anything pandemic-related.
“My body my choice” only applies to pregnant women and no one else, under a democratic wish list. Never mind the inconvenient scientific conundrum pertaining to how many bodies are actually involved here.
Voting rights aren’t being restricted. Democrats won’t be happy until voting laws are equal to that of the Allstar game.
Plenty to worry about.

Old 09-02-2021, 04:02 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,682,785 times
Biden's latest human sacrifices are still the hot topic and the Tx. laws won't put a dent in that anytime soon !!!
The democrats spending bill doesn't have the votes either !!! The Biden quagmire continues unabated !!!

Old 09-02-2021, 04:03 PM

2,445 posts, read 1,070,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
The misogynist abortion laws that Texas has passed, which punish the poor, is going to spread like wild fire into the other Red States which have just been waiting to ban abortion. This on top of the anti masking anti-vaxxers creating death and tragedy in the same states, the same states restricting voting rights, are all going to pile up on Republican candidates.
Biden has ended a long war that has cost thousands of American lives and had achieved nothing. Americans are relieved. The economy is picking up. The bills that the congress is passing are popular and will help the middle-class and young families.
What’s not to like.
Wow we don’t want to kill unborn babies..who would think the Democrats would vote for murder. When you hear a heart beat the baby is alive.

Old 09-02-2021, 04:05 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,044,945 times
Quote:
What’s not to like.
Why is it so important to you that a mother be able to kill her baby?

Old 09-02-2021, 04:09 PM

298 posts, read 117,134 times
Quote:
What’s not to like.
Democrats have not improved their prospects by a long shot.

I'm an Independent voter who voted for Trump in 2016 and Biden in 2020.

There are several things working against the Democrats currently:
- Inflation
- Continued issues with COVID
- Terribly executed withdrawal from Afghanistan

These three things will likely cause the Democrats to lose in the 2022 midterm elections. The jury is still out for 2024.

Personally, I despise Trump, but have also lost faith in Biden and find Harris disingenuous. If Trump faces one of them in the 2024 presidential election, I do not know who I would vote for at this time.

Old 09-02-2021, 04:10 PM

2,400 posts, read 785,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Why is it so important to you that a mother be able to kill her baby?
It's like so much the Democrats and their supporters do. It's all about racism.

You see, black babies are overwhelmingly more likely to be aborted than white babies.

The Democrats have gone from lynching blacks, to killing them before they even are born.

Old 09-02-2021, 04:19 PM

16,009 posts, read 7,059,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeAZguy View Post
Democrats have not improved their prospects by a long shot.

I'm an Independent voter who voted for Trump in 2016 and Biden in 2020.

There are several things working against the Democrats currently:
- Inflation
- Continued issues with COVID
- Terribly executed withdrawal from Afghanistan

These three things will likely cause the Democrats to lose in the 2022 midterm elections. The jury is still out for 2024.

Personally, I despise Trump, but have also lost faith in Biden and find Harris disingenuous. If Trump faces one of them in the 2024 presidential election, I do not know who I would vote for at this time.
That says a lot. What made you vote for Trump? Because you did not like Clinton? What made you despise him?
The Republicans will ensure that voters have no choice but to not vote for a party that is taking us back to the middle ages. Americans dont want to be ashamed of their leaders. The fact that so many point back to Regan, who gave us IranxContra, says a lot about the Republican leadership today.
Biden can change his running mate. I am not crazy about her, but the Repubs have shows such a total lack of character and integrity, yeah she is ok.

Old 09-02-2021, 04:22 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,682,785 times
Quote:
That says a lot. What made you vote for Trump? Because you did not like Clinton? What made you despise him?
The Republicans will ensure that voters have no choice but to not vote for a party that is taking us back to the middle ages. Americans dont want to be ashamed of their leaders. The fact that so many point back to Regan, who gave us IranxContra, says a lot about the Republican leadership today.
Biden can change his running mate. I am not crazy about her, but the Repubs have shows such a total lack of character and integrity, yeah she is ok.
??? Why you bringing up Trump

Your thread is all about Biden and trying to spin his disasters into a positive !!! And failing !!!

Old 09-02-2021, 04:25 PM

9,533 posts, read 4,360,112 times
Quote:
What’s not to like.
Explain why you think abortion laws are misogynist. Help me understand why making it illegal to kill someone is sexist? I know you lefties like to blame everything on racism, sexist, or whatever-ism, but there's only one thing at play here: personal responsibility. No amount of wailing and gnashing of teeth while proclaiming nonsense like "my body, my choice" will ever change that. Don't do the act if you're not willing to accept the potential consequences. Most 5 year olds understand this concept. Why can't you? Do you even know where babies come from?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies