Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2021, 05:48 PM

6,828 posts, read 14,036,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
If they have such evidence, why wasn’t it sent immediately to LE/FBI instead of publishing it on the media? Is it aimed to convince the convinced?

Thousands of falsified ballots is a significant number. LE need to identify who these people were, arrest and interrogate them!

Don't entertain these gullible souls. When you ask for proof they come up with every excuse but the proof you requested. DT has them eating out of the palm of his hands. It's quite sad they put so much faith in a fake god.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2021, 05:59 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,095,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Don't entertain these gullible souls. When you ask for proof they come up with every excuse but the proof you requested. DT has them eating out of the palm of his hands. It's quite sad they put so much faith in a fake god.
He's living rent free in their heads as they post one thing after another that he said, did, would have done. But if anyone else posts something negative they are "fixated on him", "have no life" and the rest of the names they like to heap on....

Old 09-03-2021, 06:13 PM

19,807 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I didn't believe there was fraud until I watched the hearings. There is no way all of those people in various cities lied under oath. Some who testified were Democrats or Independents.

All in all, I believe there were 2,000 people who signed saying they witnessed fraud. Those who testified were very credible. And then there was the testimony of Jovan Pulitzer, which was particularly compelling.

There was fraud. No doubt about that.
I think the quote that says something like "History is written by the victors" applies here -- or maybe the quote, "Possession is nine-tenths of the law?" would be even more appropriate.

Old 09-03-2021, 07:01 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Nope, I don't see any evidence of voter fraud or ballot fraud. It must be a hoax created by Republicans.

Who are you going to believe? Me, or your lying eyes?

Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

-------------------------------

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-middle-night/

Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia Dumping Thousands of Ballots from Backpacks into Drop Boxes in Middle of the Night

by Jim Hoft
Published September 3, 2021 at 11:05am

Radio host John Fredericks joined Steve Bannon on Friday morning to drop this EXPLOSIVE development in Georgia.

According to John Fredericks state officials now have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.

The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia.

I certainly believe the dems cheated to install Biden. There are far, far too many "weird coincidences" for anyone with half a brain to believe that the election was fair.

However, I would like to see exactly what they have on video. Further, I want to see the evidence that they have in AZ.

There is no way in hell that Biden got 80 million votes. He could never fill a location when speaking and was far, far less popular than Obama, who presumably got 12 million fewer votes. NOTHING statistically makes sense with Biden's "win".

Old 09-03-2021, 07:21 PM

6,743 posts, read 6,733,588 times
GOP will cruise to victories in 2022, unless it keeps bringing back these stupid tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. Look forward and stop being so gullible for Trump's garbage. He lost by 7 million votes, it wasn't that close. The Dems couldn't be more inept at governing so makes no sense to keep playing this 2020 nonsense over and over again.

Old 09-03-2021, 07:23 PM

7,368 posts, read 3,533,397 times
Facebook already told me there was no evidence of fraud and that our elections are secure
Next!

Old 09-03-2021, 07:30 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Did anyone actually read the article?

Nobody's mentioned the FOIA request, I don't think... We'll see what happens with the 240 people claim but the FOIA request is going to be much more interesting, IMO. That's the meat of this story.

GEORGIA! @GaSecofState filed a FOIA request Thursday seeking communications between the DOJ & different groups/individuals such as Stacey Abrams, the Southern Poverty Law Center, Common Cause, Campaign Legal Center, & others challenging SB202. @RealAmVoice

https://twitter.com/TalkMullins/stat...77271726211078
(That's the account of the reporter who actually broke the story, and who GP references in their article).

Gateway Pundit didn't break the story; it's only reporting on someone else's report, which is most of what they do. It's like Wikipedia. It's a good place to find source links and information, but really shouldn't be cited as a source itself.

Old 09-04-2021, 04:53 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheseGoTo11 View Post
GOP will cruise to victories in 2022, unless it keeps bringing back these stupid tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. Look forward and stop being so gullible for Trump's garbage. He lost by 7 million votes, it wasn't that close. The Dems couldn't be more inept at governing so makes no sense to keep playing this 2020 nonsense over and over again.
Trump's garbage? I don't even listen to what Trump is saying. I watched the hearings.

You people read the news and think you're getting facts. Talk about wearing a tinfoil hat.

Old 09-04-2021, 04:57 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,269,360 times
The rule of law doesn’t apply to Trump Republicans….they want to steal elections by making up false narratives.

Old 09-04-2021, 05:28 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
The rule of law doesn’t apply to Trump Republicans….they want to steal elections by making up false narratives.
And how do you explain someone who isn't a Trump fan nor a Republican (or a Democrat anymore) watching the hearings and seeing there was fraud?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies