Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2021, 07:56 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,858 times

Advertisements

1. If you question any narrative that is presented, even if you do so in a respectful way and present credible non-MSM sources, you are immediately ridiculed and labeled one or all of the following (or ignored):

Noob
Handshake
Handshake Noob
Shill
Glowie
Doomer

(And there's a very good chance that you will be blocked and/or "deported".)

2. There are many sincere and God-fearing posters there who are clearly under the spell of TFG and will defend him to the death, even in the face of undeniable facts that counter his narrative. Trust no source unless it shows TFG in a positive light.

3. The term RINO has a revised definition. It now means anyone who claims to be a Republican but has questioned TFG or his narrative(s).

4. They claim to be extremely insightful researchers. They claim to be truth seekers. But they are consumed with confirmation bias.

In conclusion, relatively speaking, things are much more civil here on C-D. Believe it or not.

Old 09-04-2021, 08:03 AM

607 posts, read 553,790 times
An echo chamber forum is an echo chamber? News at 11!

No different than going to /r/politics and questioning the DNC narrative. Bots and paid posters will dispute, obfuscate and downvote you to oblivion.

This is why the country is so polarized...almost nowhere can you freely discuss ideas.

Old 09-04-2021, 08:03 AM

939 posts, read 390,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
1. If you question any narrative that is presented, even if you do so in a respectful way and present credible non-MSM sources, you are immediately ridiculed and labeled one or all of the following (or ignored):

Noob
Handshake
Handshake Noob
Shill
Glowie
Doomer

2. There are many sincere and God-fearing posters there who are clearly under the spell of TFG and will defend him to the death, even in the face of undeniable facts that counter his narrative. Trust no source unless it shows TFG in a positive light.

3. The term RINO has a revised definition. It now means anyone who claims to be a Republican but has questioned TFG or his narrative(s).

4. They claim to be extremely insightful researchers. They claim to be truth seekers. But they are consumed with confirmation bias.

In conclusion, relatively speaking, things are much more civil here on C-D. Believe it or not.
OK....... Call me a NOOB here, but I'm bad with abbreviations. What does "Q" stand for and who does "TFG" refer to? Not that I can add anything to your discussion.....

Old 09-04-2021, 08:06 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:

Noob
Handshake
Handshake Noob
Shill
Glowie
Doomer

Sounds like a democrat set it up... they also set up the White Supremacist march in Charlottesville .

What is TFG?

Old 09-04-2021, 08:07 AM

26,467 posts, read 15,053,236 times
I know many conservatives and the only people I hear talk about Qanon are non-conservatives, typically liberals or the mainstream media trying to bash conservatism in general by painting with a broad brush.

How many people out of 335 million Americans and nearly 8 billion on earth are Qanon participants? Of those that participate, how many are serious versus trolls, semicurious, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kroadking View Post
OK....... Call me a NOOB here, but I'm bad with abbreviations. What does "Q" stand for and who does "TFG" refer to? Not that I can add anything to your discussion.....
I was guessing TFG was something Trump, but no idea what the F and G stand for.

Old 09-04-2021, 08:07 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
Quote:

Noob
Handshake
Handshake Noob
Shill
Glowie
Doomer

Sounds like the boards I’ve seen on liberal boards.

Old 09-04-2021, 08:12 AM

7,340 posts, read 3,514,319 times
I am glad others don’t know what a TFG is, now I don’t feel stupid

If it wasn’t for the MSM I would have no idea what Q is either

Old 09-04-2021, 08:13 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eristic1 View Post
Bots and paid posters will dispute, obfuscate and downvote you to oblivion.

This is why the country is so polarized...almost nowhere can you freely discuss ideas.
True.

Old 09-04-2021, 08:14 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,247,746 times
I had to research Qanon because of all the LIBERALS bringing it up. I swear the left invented it to try to make the right look bad. I have lots and lots of friends in the middle or slightly right and only one of them even knows what Q is.

I also have NO clue what TFG is?

Old 09-04-2021, 08:15 AM

9,500 posts, read 2,917,128 times
No idea what TFG is either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies