Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2021, 04:49 AM

23,862 posts, read 24,111,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
The overwhelming majority of all the new admissions and hospitals across Idaho are unvaccinated.
That's not what the article says.

It says, "Roughly 98% of the COVID-19 patients in St. Luke’s ICU are unvaccinated."

ONE hospital.

I swear, you guys REALLY need to learn how to identify propaganda when you see it. We're swimming in it, and you have NO IDEA.

Old 09-09-2021, 04:56 AM

364 posts, read 121,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
The only "Oppression" being done here is by the UnVaccinated who think that their "FreeDumbs" supersedes that of the Public Health.

If you don't want to get Vaccinated that's fine but don't expect the rest of Society to suffer from your choice of being a "Typhoid Mary" either.

Someone has bought into the fear mongering.

Instead of being angry with free US citizens, direct your anger on the Chinese for allowing this virus to escape and those in our government who funded this research. Try the media as well, for pushing nonstop fear on our population.

Old 09-09-2021, 04:59 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
The overwhelming majority of all the new admissions and hospitals across Idaho are unvaccinated. I am not for sure, but this seems to be the case all over the country. Will those who refuse vaccination be the death of us all??

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/0...toward-crisis/

No, the vaccinated are passing covid just like the unvaccinated so a vaccinated person is at no greater risk if their fellow citizens don't get vaccinated. The unvaccinated have a much greater risk of hospitalization and death if they get covid but I think if they want to accept that risk, let them.

So no, those that refuse vaccination will not be the death of us all. The best think one can do is to get healthy, be fit, bolster your immune system, and yes get vaccinated if you think you might be vulnerable to the covid. I'm in my 60's and chose to be vaccinated as our age group has a much higher probability of a problem than those much younger. I've also dropped my bodyfat to 10.2%, very trim waste, and exercise vigorously daily as those are things that will help anyone fighting off disease.

Old 09-09-2021, 04:59 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
The overwhelming majority of all the new admissions and hospitals across Idaho are unvaccinated. I am not for sure, but this seems to be the case all over the country. Will those who refuse vaccination be the death of us all??

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/0...toward-crisis/
Well you should be thankful for the opportunity the unvaxxed have provided you to trumpet your ..ahem... moral superiority

Old 09-09-2021, 05:02 AM

8,043 posts, read 10,635,981 times
"teeming at the brim" because "soaring" and "surging" are getting so stale.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:19 AM

6,105 posts, read 3,341,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
The only "Oppression" being done here is by the UnVaccinated who think that their "FreeDumbs" supersedes that of the Public Health.

If you don't want to get Vaccinated that's fine but don't expect the rest of Society to suffer from your choice of being a "Typhoid Mary" either.
If all “the good people” are vaccinated, why should they care that others aren’t vaccinated?

Stay in your lane.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:36 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
The "vaccinated" catch and spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated.

Enjoy your never ending parade of booster shots, and eventually destroyed immune system.

I'm torn between this being a "Soft Holocaust" or "Gentile Genocide".

Old 09-09-2021, 08:06 AM

18,082 posts, read 15,670,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
as long as I have the right to wear a mask, if I want to, and to socially distance from them.
People always have the 'right' to wear a mask if they want or need to. There are people who are immunocompromised, who have genetic lung disease, like Cystic Fibrosis, where catching a cold could be deadly. There are people who have received or are waiting for organ transplants, they are given strict instructions to mask-up when outside their home. Really, no lack of health issues where it's important to minimize exposure. And if anti-maskers don't like it, too damn bad. There's a segment of the population who always have to take precautions due to chronic health issues.

Old 09-09-2021, 10:12 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Since the unvaccinated pretty strongly think it is foolishly wrong and stupid to take precautions against coming down sick with COVID-19, then let them. As they see it, it's far wiser to get your immunity to covid by taking your chances in coming down sick with it, rather than through a vaccine. I don't care how they feel as long as I have the right to wear a mask, if I want to, and to socially distance from them.
Millions already have come down with COVID-19 and recovered. You're at just as much risk from a vaxxed person as them but, so far, nobody is having to wear letters indicating their status on an armband or anything so you may want to distance from anyone you don't know intimately just to be safe.

Old 09-10-2021, 01:40 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Comments elsewhere from nurses have shed light on some of this. Since about 40% of staff are refusing the jab, hospitals are under staffed and so they have fewer beds, wards, available since they can't service them.

It isn't just the unjabbed who are getting sick, by the way. Some who have had only one jab are considered unjabbed. Keep that in mind next time.

Watch Israel. They are on jab #3 (booster). Let's see what happens...

Sheeple are waking up. Good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies