Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2022, 07:43 AM

5,918 posts, read 2,751,492 times

Advertisements

Biden still circling the toilet bowl, never recovered from his disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal debacle.
Job approval at 38% as of 12/7/2022.
https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-pol...acker-12072022

It would appear that at least 62% of Americans would prefer anybody else but Biden.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2022, 07:45 AM

29,442 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
It doesn't matter we're doomed. D, R in front of anybody's name makes no difference, same coin, just a different way of achieving the same result. The ones that run this country no longer have much in common with the ones that voted for them.
Exactly. Our politicians , along with society have become so polarized, it just comes down to working against the other side, for spite, instead of working together for our country.

Old 12-09-2022, 07:51 AM

4,341 posts, read 2,227,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Exactly. Our politicians , along with society have become so polarized, it just comes down to working against the other side, for spite, instead of working together for our country.
I blame the ideological subversion of neo-Marxism that was conceived, nurtured, and "escaped" from Academia which started decades ago, but has reached pandemic proportions in recent years.

Yuri Bezmenov had it right - we have several generations of woke indoctrinated zombies in all facets of society, government, education, corporations - and now we are stuck with them. This is reason for division.

Colleges were the source point of the 'infection'.

The solution is to purge the ideological infection from education so that there are no more wokelings being reared to divide and subvert society.

Old 12-09-2022, 07:55 AM

29,442 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker99 View Post
I blame the ideological subversion of neo-Marxism that was conceived, nurtured, and "escaped" from Academia which started decades ago, but has reached pandemic proportions in recent years.

Yuri Bezmenov had it right - we have several generations of woke indoctrinated zombies in all facets of society, government, education, corporations - and now we are stuck with them. This is reason for division.

Colleges were the source point of the 'infection'.

The solution is to purge the ideological infection from education so that there are no more wokelings being reared to divide and subvert society.
It definitely seems to be this way, although I don't see how it can be changed. The newer generations see nothing wrong with it, the older ones are dying off. I just think we are going to see our country morph into something completely different. By the time the transformation is complete, those that were opposed to it will be long gone, and if by chance there are still some left, they will be in the minority and helpless to do anything.

Old 12-09-2022, 05:00 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
The neighborhood stray cat that I would like to send to an early grave!

Old 12-09-2022, 05:04 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times
Meghan Markle...oops, nope that was a typo.

Old 12-09-2022, 05:20 PM

462 posts, read 284,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Irate Karen
The cat in the Karen memes

Old 12-09-2022, 06:07 PM

2,353 posts, read 1,150,157 times
Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo!

Old 12-09-2022, 06:15 PM

29,795 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post
Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo!

You're in luck... I hear Joe just deposited a "Mr Hanky" in his drawers...

Old 12-09-2022, 06:36 PM

7,140 posts, read 4,735,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
It definitely seems to be this way, although I don't see how it can be changed. The newer generations see nothing wrong with it, the older ones are dying off. I just think we are going to see our country morph into something completely different. By the time the transformation is complete, those that were opposed to it will be long gone, and if by chance there are still some left, they will be in the minority and helpless to do anything.
I used to think the same. That’s just what the wokesters who control with their megaphone want the majority to believe. Humans are smart enough to turn this mess around. Lots of small local organizers are forming groups to resist, confront and provide legal help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies