Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 07:46 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
True...i thought Trumpers were boycotting NFL, NBA, and college football...guess not? At least the college players could now make money at the college level...and not be servants to the colleges that make tons of money off them.
Hmmmm............................. haven't seen "kneelers" this year in college football. If the teams I watch start kneeling, I won't watch them anymore.

PS- I don't think the people saying "F*ck Biden" are "Trumpers". They are just citizens that realize Biden is an awful president and thus do not like him.

There is really NOTHING TO LIKE ABOUT BIDEN, as he has caused one disaster after another. So why in the world are you surprised by such demonstrations of dissatisfaction for Biden? After all, he has caused the deaths of many Americans recently, created a new terrorist threat, and is refusing to free US hostages currently held in Afghanistan. WHAT'S TO LIKE?

Remember this- IF BIDEN WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT, THERE WOULD NOT BE CHANTS SUCH AS THOSE SEEN ON SATURDAY INCREASING AROUND THE US. He has brought this upon himself by being a demented fool and creating political disasters which endanger all Americans.

Old 09-05-2021, 07:47 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Have you noticed since Trump no longer talking about it the GOP no longer cares about players taking a knee during the national anthem.
Because you say so!?!

Old 09-05-2021, 07:47 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,919,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Have you noticed since Trump no longer talking about it the GOP no longer cares about players taking a knee during the national anthem.
Probably because we are no longer watching them.

Old 09-05-2021, 07:48 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
If Biden shows up at the 9/11 memorial this year he will be booed and I was thinking about the crowd throwing eggs and tomatoes at him.

Biden created a hell for American soldiers as we now have a terrorist state well armed with the latest and best equipment. Fighting the taliban will not be easy if we ever had to go back in... many casualties as they are now equal to what our forces have.. they left many machine guns and best our taxes dollars could buy.

The latest is the Chinese and Russians have been training the Taliban . Can it get any worse?

Old 09-05-2021, 07:49 PM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hmmmm............................. haven't seen "kneelers" this year in college football. If the teams I watch start kneeling, I won't watch them anymore.

PS- I don't think the people saying "F*ck Biden" are "Trumpers". They are just citizens that realize Biden is an awful president and thus do not like him.

There is really NOTHING TO LIKE ABOUT BIDEN, as he has caused one disaster after another. So why in the world are you surprised by such demonstrations of dissatisfaction for Biden? After all, he has caused the deaths of many Americans recently, created a new terrorist threat, and is refusing to free US hostages currently held in Afghanistan. WHAT'S TO LIKE?
The People saw what they got and they sure are not happy with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies