Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2021, 10:43 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,121,214 times

Advertisements

What if Biden allowed his new besties, the taliban, into out country?

I'm not sure what the OUT country is...is it like the Outback in Australia? Do we (USA) have one of those?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2021, 10:44 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Its almost comical...people that hate Biden so much and believe he stole the office...Trump and his supporters did NOTHING to stop it! LOL

Id like to see them explain that.

Old 09-06-2021, 10:44 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,601,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
Read the article you linked. The Afghan government objected to the US creating a deal that released those prisoners, and Trump did it anyway.

Directly from your link:

U.S. and Taliban sign an agreement that sets the terms for a U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan by May 1, 2021...The pact includes the release of 5,000 Taliban fighters who have been held prisoners by the Afghanistan government.

Afghanistan leaders warned the U.S. that “violence will spike” as the 5,000 Taliban prisoners were released. “Violence has spiked,” he added.

its reminiscent of the 1938 Munich agreement, where Czechoslovakia's future was decided without anyone from Czechoslovakia being present...it is a little refreshing to note trump was aware of some world history,

albeit that of a strongman dictator

Old 09-06-2021, 10:56 AM

23,596 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Read the article you linked. The Afghan government objected to the US creating a deal that released those prisoners, and Trump did it anyway.

Directly from your link:

U.S. and Taliban sign an agreement that sets the terms for a U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan by May 1, 2021...The pact includes the release of 5,000 Taliban fighters who have been held prisoners by the Afghanistan government.

Afghanistan leaders warned the U.S. that “violence will spike” as the 5,000 Taliban prisoners were released. “Violence has spiked,” he added.
Perhaps you should actually read it. Ghani was the one to release them, Trump did not have the authority to do that. Perhaps Obama-Biden* should have chosen a better puppet to install?

How many thousands of prisoners did Biden* allow the Taliban to release because of his completely messed up pull out, that began with his breaking the agreement with the Taliban?

Old 09-06-2021, 11:03 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,601,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I feel sorry for the dems here supporting old half dead idiot Joey. It's not a good look to want to see your country destroyed and to support this administration that is seeing that they kill America. I have no words and will not bother with responses to your posts. It's clear you hate America. No one can change your minds so live in your doom and gloom and watch it all happen.

No opposing post I or anyone could write to you will change your hate of America so why waste time on it? I will bypass your anti-America posts as you only want to deflect and not keep on subject.

let me spell this out I do NOT hate America at all i question YOUR views is all if you were a patriot you would understand that we in this country are allowed even expected to disagree...

i am 65 years old and have read probably thousand of books of us and world history and have put up with right-wing people since the john birch people of my youth...it has been my experience that much rhetoric is based on edited half truths, mythology and leaving out essential facts period....

dont get me wrong as the left has its misfits as well many in fact....

i ask one thing could you please expand your reading list? i would never question your patriotism just your understanding of the world beyond right-wing news outlets, i myself haven't watch network TV for two decades, why should i rely on any of them with a whole world of information at my fingertips via the web

Old 09-06-2021, 11:04 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,918,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Perhaps you should actually read it. Ghani was the one to release them, Trump did not have the authority to do that. Perhaps Obama-Biden* should have chosen a better puppet to install?

How many thousands of prisoners did Biden* allow the Taliban to release because of his completely messed up pull out, that began with his breaking the agreement with the Taliban?
The deal led by the US (which the GOP immediately removed from public records citing "routine web maintenance" after the Afghan government fell) is what released those prisoners who now lead the Taliban controlled Afghanistan. Who was president when that deal was made?

Old 09-06-2021, 11:09 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
We all know the left hate the country. That's a fact and had been proven. They want power and don't care how they get it. Screw Americans and America Last is their motto. Not one person can say otherwise and say this isn't true.

I hate all these illegals being allowing into our country. It is so hard to take seeing America destroyed before our eyes. To me it seems someone needs to step in and stop it but it's the fake idiot president allowing it and no one can stop him.

What would happen if Traitor Joe decided to start allowing the Taliban or other terrorists into our country? No better way to destroy it than allow terrorist in and welcome them. This is NOT a far fetched idea and I think shortly Traitor Joe will allow this. We already have the open borders that this administration fights to keep open even after knowing full well that terrorists will come in along with all other kinds of bad people.

Is there anyone that could stop this from happening or since it's the 'fake president' allowing this, there is nothing anyone can do to stop it?

When does this destroying America stop? Can it be stopped or are we just doomed at this point? Who the hell has a leader that wants to destroy the country they are leading. This still blows my mind and it is being allowed....unbelievable.
Did you forget Trump wanted to wine and dine the Taliban at Camp David?

Old 09-06-2021, 11:15 AM

Quote:
The deal led by the US (which the GOP immediately removed from public records citing "routine web maintenance" after the Afghan government fell) is what released those prisoners who now lead the Taliban controlled Afghanistan. Who was president when that deal was made?
Trump made the deal to be out by May 1.
During the time between then and May 1, Ghani made the decision to let prisoners out and he let them out.
Biden* decided to break the May 1 deal , so he could make a big splash on 9/11 it seems.
Because Biden* broke the deal the Taliban were free to do what they did. And part of doing what they did is that they let thousands of prisoners out, who'd probably still be prisoners now if Biden* hadn't messed everything up.

IF you want to blame Trump for something that Ghani had done then you should not be a hypocrite, and you should blame Biden* for his role in thousands of prisoners being released.

Old 09-06-2021, 11:16 AM

5,985 posts, read 2,918,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Trump made the deal to be out by May 1.
During the time between then and May 1, Ghani let prisoners out.
Biden* decided to break the May 1 deal , so he could make a big splash on 9/11 it seems.
Because Biden* broke the deal the Taliban were free to do what they did. And part of doing what they did is that they let thousands of prisoners out, who'd probably still be prisoners now if Biden* hadn't messed everything up.

IF you want to blame Trump for something that Ghani had done then you should not be a hypocrite, and you should blame Biden* for his role in thousands of prisoners being released.
Trump is historically a poor negotiator. The damage was done when he tried to make friends with the Taliban (releasing them, then trying to actually invite them to Camp David). The timeline had nothing to do with releasing thousands of Taliban fighters, one of which literally is in charge of the country now.

If the GOP had nothing to hide, why did they immediately delete everything about Trump's deal?

Old 09-06-2021, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Trump is historically a poor negotiator. The damage was done when he tried to make friends with the Taliban (releasing them, then trying to actually invite them to Camp David). The timeline had nothing to do with releasing thousands of Taliban fighters, one of which literally is in charge of the country now.
So, you're admitting to being a hypocrite.

Quote:
If the GOP had nothing to hide, why did they immediately delete everything about Trump's deal?
Idk, ask them, they work for you they should give you an answer, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies