Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2021, 11:04 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times

Advertisements

Is it possible that there is anyone who really does not understand why people have decided against getting these inoculations? Really? If you are such a person, please read the article below. If you still do not understand after that, then you need to accept that you are probably irretrievably stupid and there is no point in your attempting to understand this, or much of anything else for that matter either.

This is a fantastic article. I am just posting the very last part of it, but the rest is excellent and probably deserves an award of some sort.

Quote:
Why Don’t They Believe Us?

The same people who told you Brexit would never happen, that Trump would never win, that when he did win it was because of Russian collusion but also because of racism, that you must follow lockdowns while they don’t, that masks don’t work, that masks do work, that social justice protests during pandemic lockdowns are a form of “health intervention,” that ransacking African American communities in the name of fighting racism is a “mostly peaceful” form of protest, that poor and underserved children locked out of shuttered schools are “still learning,” that Jussie Smollett was a victim of a hate crime, that men are toxic, that there is an infinite number of genders, that COVID couldn’t have come from a lab until maybe it did, that closing borders is racist until maybe it isn’t, that you shouldn’t take Trump’s vaccine, that you must take the vaccine developed during the Trump administration, that Andrew Cuomo is a great leader, that Andrew Cuomo is a granny killer, that the number of COVID deaths is one thing and then another … are the same people telling you now that the vaccine is safe, that you must take it, and that if you don’t, you will be a second-class citizen.

Understand vaccine 'hesitancy' now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2021, 11:10 AM

19,028 posts, read 27,592,838 times
Oh, but THEY care about our lives and want to save us!!
Or, so they say.

Old 09-06-2021, 11:36 AM

539 posts, read 241,176 times
yes finally excellent but the left will say the article has falsehood or facts are wrong . No the only fact is that Biden is a jack arse and so is his whole administration and they need to become the past real quick and yeah I dont co parent with the government . I learned a long time ago to think for myself and do for myself . Ty to sister maryalice of the convent .I dont consult with the government for my health care or my standard of health which is no ones business except mine and my husbands .

Old 09-06-2021, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penlady61 View Post
yes finally excellent but the left will say the article has falsehood or facts are wrong . No the only fact is that Biden is a jack arse and so is his whole administration and they need to become the past real quick and yeah I dont co parent with the government . I learned a long time ago to think for myself and do for myself . Ty to sister maryalice of the convent .I dont consult with the government for my health care or my standard of health which is no ones business except mine and my husbands .
What falsehoods? The facts in that article are well established and only a lying liar will say that they are not.

The beauty of the article in the OP is that it chronicles all of the "Big Lies" of the Democrat left going back a few years with a simple clarity that not complicated or even controversial to anyone who values actual truth or actual facts.

Old 09-06-2021, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
What falsehoods? The facts in that article are well established and only a lying liar will say that they are not.

The beauty of the article in the OP is that it chronicles all of the "Big Lies" of the Democrat left going back a few years with a simple clarity that not complicated or even controversial to anyone who values actual truth or actual facts.

i was saying what the left would probably say , you know the democrats who read it . Im sorry I did not make that clear .

Old 09-06-2021, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penlady61 View Post
i was saying what the left would probably say , you know the democrats who read it . Im sorry I did not make that clear .
You did make it clear and I repped you. You said that the left would claim falsehoods, when in fact it will be their claims of falsehoods that would be the falsehoods.

Old 09-06-2021, 11:56 AM

Quote:
You did make it clear and I repped you. You said that the left would claim falsehoods, when in fact it will be their claims of falsehoods that would be the falsehoods.

Thank you so much .

Old 09-06-2021, 12:04 PM

2,335 posts, read 815,081 times
Quote:
Is it possible that there is anyone who really does not understand why people have decided against getting these inoculations? Really? If you are such a person, please read the article below. If you still do not understand after that, then you need to accept that you are probably irretrievably stupid and there is no point in your attempting to understand this, or much of anything else for that matter either.

This is a fantastic article. I am just posting the very last part of it, but the rest is excellent and probably deserves an award of some sort.
Honestly, saying someone is "irretrievably stupid" because they don't agree with the article is just as bad as the shaming, blaming, and browbeating that people in favor of the shot use to approach this topic. I think it's unfortunate you felt the need to characterize people in that way.

Looking at the excerpt you printed from the article, I'd say it's pretty disjointed.

I think the group you labeled as "us" are 3 different groups and should be addressed in that manner. Why stereotype them as one and the same?

I really don't think of a variety of the things listed in the article in regards to my vaccine hesitancy. What it really comes down to for me is a lack of transparency, consistency, and dishonesty. And that is mostly related to the medical industry and Dr. Fauci. I don't pay much attention to the media and haven't for quite some time, and that's because of the confirmation bias (as mentioned in the other thread).

Old 09-06-2021, 12:07 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,791,701 times
Simple. They act like they're entitled to my trust by nature of their credentials and/or titles. My trust has to be earned.

Transparency, honesty, and accountability go a long way towards earning that trust.

Old 09-06-2021, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicipher View Post
Honestly, saying someone is "irretrievably stupid" because they don't agree with the article is just as bad as the shaming, blaming, and browbeating that people in favor of the shot use to approach this topic. I think it's unfortunate you felt the need to characterize people in that way.

Looking at the excerpt you printed from the article, I'd say it's pretty disjointed.

I think the group you labeled as "us" are 3 different groups and should be addressed in that manner. Why stereotype them as one and the same?

I really don't think of a variety of the things listed in the article in regards to my vaccine hesitancy. What it really comes down to for me is a lack of transparency, consistency, and dishonesty. And that is mostly related to the medical industry and Dr. Fauci. I don't pay much attention to the media and haven't for quite some time, and that's because of the confirmation bias (as mentioned in the other thread).
They do not have to agree with the article, but if after reading it, they do not understand why so many people no longer trust the people pushing the "vaccine" narrative, are have decided against getting the shot, then that appears to me to be a level of intellectual disability that cannot easily be explained away.

The excerpt I quoted is the summary at the end of the article. I would recommend people who do not understand why so many people do not trust or believe the media, government and the "expert" leaders of the "vaccine" agenda to read the whole article. I can only quote a brief part of it here because of copyright limitations.

Your disagreement is noted. On that, we will just have to agree to disagree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies