Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you quit your job over vaccine mandates, or indent do quit if your employer mandates the vaccin
Yes I will quit my job over vaccine mandates 53 41.73%
No I will get the vaccine and comply with the mandate 74 58.27%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 12:58 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,709,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekrii View Post
I'd consider looking for a new job if they didn't require a vaccine. I don't want to work with people who don't care about the health and safety of others.
If your coworkers are only getting the vaccine because of a mandate, aren't you still working with people who, in your mind, don't care about the health and safety of others?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2021, 12:58 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,412,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I am.

I took it as soon as it was available to me, in January.
Well, since you are vaccinated, why are you concerned if someone else is not?

Or are you saying you do not feel the vaccines work?

Old 09-10-2021, 01:01 PM

3,079 posts, read 1,544,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post

the posters don't want to admit they are worried about these "vaccines".

Old 09-10-2021, 01:01 PM

14,226 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:

That’s the part I get really confused with these vaccine Nazis. It sounds like they are implying the vaccine doesn’t work because they are afraid of getting covid from the unvaxed

Maybe one of the negative side effects of getting the vaccine is NOT thinking logically from losing brain cells

Old 09-10-2021, 01:07 PM

2,684 posts, read 2,400,335 times
I got the vaccine to keep my job a little over a month ago, and I hate that I did it. However, I have a very large unpaid bonus coming in a few months. There is NO way that I'm going to get a booster, so I'm ready to lose my job in 6-9 months when they start mandating boosters; the bonus was enough to live off of for years until I figure out my next big thing.

Old 09-10-2021, 01:20 PM

866 posts, read 319,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
That’s the part I get really confused with these vaccine Nazis. It sounds like they are implying the vaccine doesn’t work because they are afraid of getting covid from the unvaxed

Maybe one of the negative side effects of getting the vaccine is NOT thinking logically from losing brain cells
Who exactly is a Nazi? Is it anyone who thinks you are stupid if you don't get the vaccine a nazi?

Non vaccinated people have a much higher rate of negative outcomes. That's all I need to know. It's common sense to get vaccinated so any mandates don't affect me.

BTW, you give up your "rights" 100 times a day. Why obey any laws? Those are all mandates too.

It's hilarious watching the twisted logic and poor math skills of anti-vaxxers. It would be entertaining watching y'all freak out if there was a national mandate.

Old 09-10-2021, 01:45 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,954,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EducatedRedneck View Post
Lol, that's EXACTLY what pedo Joe is trying to do. Force ALL Americans to take the shot. Not gonna happen. YOU totalitarian lovers on the left are the minority, maybe not in numbers but us TRUE freedom loving Americans have the most guns and know the tactics needed to keep America free.
I would like to see how well your guns do against a virus.

Nobody on the left, middle or otherwise wants a totalitarian government. Most of us understand we are in this world together, and the things we do or don't do will affect others. Most of us care about others.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:31 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Do you value anything outside of the material world? Anything at all?
I do. That's why I got a vaccine and wear a mask when necessary. Those things have nothing to do with the material world, they are about health and caring about other people. You can't say the same for the antivaxxers. They are thinking of no one but themselves.

Old 09-10-2021, 02:37 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,412,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I do. That's why I got a vaccine and wear a mask when necessary. Those things have nothing to do with the material world, they are about health and caring about other people. You can't say the same for the antivaxxers. They are thinking of no one but themselves.
Why are you wearing a mask if you are vaccinated?

Or do you feel the vaccine does not work?

Old 09-10-2021, 02:38 PM

4,716 posts, read 8,575,994 times
Quote:
Why are you wearing a mask if you are vaccinated?

Or do you feel the vaccine does not work?
Why do you wear a seatbelt if your car has airbags?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies