Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2021, 04:33 PM

10,093 posts, read 6,433,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
it's not.

nowhere in karen fann's letter to AG brnovich does it suggest criminal prosecution and specifically states that the vote results are legitimate and accurate.
Oh gosh, who needs those pesky "facts"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2021, 04:40 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
The is "the border patrol was using whips" level gaslighting.
Many years ago while horseback riding I had a minor altercation with another rider. He banged in to me and then hit me in the face with his reins. Left an impressive welt. I am big and was riding a very large horse so the horse and I leaned into him and pushed him off the trail. I had the welt for a week.

Old 09-25-2021, 04:42 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Many years ago while horseback riding I had a minor altercation with another rider. He banged in to me and then hit me in the face with his reins. Left an impressive welt. I am big and was riding a very large horse so the horse and I leaned into him and pushed him off the trail. I had the welt for a week.
Which has nothing to do with the current narrative that Border Patrol agents were "whipping" Haitians.

Old 09-25-2021, 04:54 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Oh gosh, who needs those pesky "facts"?
???????????????????????

It is hilarious that liberals have read the report and make the assumption that it exhonerates Biden!

It is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE AND THE RESULTS OF THE AUDIT, ALONG WITH THE CANVASSING RESULTS, HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE AZ AG FOR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.

One does not send "nothing" to the AG for criminal prosecution.

We have:

34,000 double votes

Nearly 70,000 ghost votes

AZ election committee members accessing voting data 55,000 independent times in a two day period in an attempt to "legitimize" the ghost votes

The statements of the head of the AZ election committee, confirming the fraud.

Unlike what liberals think, the data the AZ Legislature has CONFIRMS FRAUD BEYOND A DOUBT and is the first domino to fall.

Old 09-25-2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Which has nothing to do with the current narrative that Border Patrol agents were "whipping" Haitians.
Simply pointing out you can get whipped with reins...

Old 09-25-2021, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
???????????????????????

It is hilarious that liberals have read the report and make the assumption that it exhonerates Biden!

It is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE AND THE RESULTS OF THE AUDIT, ALONG WITH THE CANVASSING RESULTS, HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE AZ AG FOR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.

We have:

34,000 double votes

Nearly 70,000 ghost votes

AZ election committee members accessing voting data 55,000 independent times in a two day period in an attempt to "legitimize" the ghost votes

The statements of the head of the AZ election committee, confirming the fraud.

Unlike what liberals think, the data the AZ Legislature has CONFIRMS FRAUD BEYOND A DOUBT and is the first domino to fall.
So you want to see the Republicans that ran this election in jail?

Old 09-25-2021, 05:16 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesiss23 View Post
Occam's razor, the simplest answer is probably the correct one. When you hear hoof beats think horses not zebras.

What is more likely, a massive conspiracy across multiple states and involving thousands of votes, to steal an election, in which no evidence has been found or simply, a historically unpopular, divisive president lost an election?

This fixation on the election is not healthy. People are afraid that next time the Republicans will overrule the election if a Democrat wins. This will destroy us as a country. Republicans appear to be going with a narrative that if they lose it's fraud and not because the people didn't like their candidate.

Times change and you need to accept it.
The ironic thing is that they are driving more and more Republicans from the party with this crap. Nobody but the echo chamber really believes The Big Lie, and that includes a large swath of sane Republicans. The Party of Trump is shrinking by the day. And instead of realizing that, they are trying to move the circus to Texas now and keep it going. Talk about self-destructing.

Old 09-25-2021, 05:29 PM

26,575 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
34,000 double votes

according to the cyber ninjas the alleged "duplicates" favored trump.

Old 09-25-2021, 05:32 PM

26,575 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
It is hilarious that liberals have read the report ....

i was specifically citing karen fann's letter to the AG, not the report.

Old 09-25-2021, 06:37 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
??

You keep harping on this point. Over and over again, although in fact a referral isn't proof of anything and we know that this is all political theater to satisfy the sheeple.

What are you going to say to us when the AG lets the referral drop for lack of merit?

You will come up with something else, because that is what you do, isn't it? You will watch intently until Fox or OANN or whatever gives you a new talking point and you will run with it all over this board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies