Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2021, 07:39 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,171,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Good grief, that's tone deaf. Go back and read your post. It's clearly sexist.
Again, you refuse to have an honest discussion.

Old 09-10-2021, 07:45 AM

89,004 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Again, you refuse to have an honest discussion.
I'm honestly telling you your post is sexist in assuming physicians are men. All of my other posts are honest, too, including the one with the stats that 95% of unintended pregnancies are the result of 54% no birth control use plus 41% incorrect use of birth control, and that 0.5% of abortions are due to rape.

Old 09-10-2021, 07:47 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,171,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I'm honestly telling you your post is sexist in assuming physicians are men. All of my other posts are honest, too, including the one with the stats that 95% of unintended pregnancies are the result of 54% no birth control use plus 41% incorrect use of birth control, and that 0.5% of abortions are due to rape.
Nowhere did I say anything about physicians being men. My post said nothing about the sex of physicians at all. I spoke about men in general, particularly those who spew sentiments similar to yours. Stop with the disingenuous discussion.

Old 09-10-2021, 07:53 AM

89,004 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Nowhere did I say anything about physicians being men.
Read it:
Quote:
…are REPORTED as due to rape. But there are usually reasons why men don’t want to acknowledge the extent of the trauma. Men are the biggest protectors of their friends, uncles and other relatives who commit rape and will deny the varying affects it has on women.
It is physicians who report the reason for abortion to the CDC.

Old 09-10-2021, 07:53 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,307,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
You haven’t been paying attention. Many women don’t know they’re pregnant at 6 weeks.
can you explain how this is, ma'am?

I'm a man. I know very little about the menstrual cycle except it's typically ~28 days (4 weeks).

Old 09-10-2021, 07:55 AM

1,952 posts, read 828,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I don't think many men want to have sex with 'Non Traditional Women'.

Yes! ...and THERE is where the hilarity in all of this exists.

"we...the women you would never f*ck in the first place....are going to withhold sex"

I mean....who cares?

The far left is a total joke and this is a good example of how they address problems and deal with others.

Old 09-10-2021, 08:01 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
Yes! ...and THERE is where the hilarity in all of this exists.

"we...the women you would never f*ck in the first place....are going to withhold sex"

I mean....who cares?

The far left is a total joke and this is a good example of how they address problems and deal with others.
Lol. Makes one wonder why these women treat their body like 7 11, open 24 7.

Old 09-10-2021, 08:05 AM

1,187 posts, read 995,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
can you explain how this is, ma'am?

I'm a man. I know very little about the menstrual cycle except it's typically ~28 days (4 weeks).
She is correct. There are women who do not know they are pregnant well past the 6 week period. For a variety of factors.

1, the menstrual cycle SHOULD "typically" is 28 days, but that probably isn't even an average of women's cycles. There are many women who's cycles are months longer than that and some who's are shorter. A lot of women don't have a regular cycle at all. So yes, it's very easy to not know when/if you skip a cycle or two or even three.... however, if you're sexually active, no matter what you're cycle is, you should be checking regularly for pregnancy. If you're responsible that is.

2. If a woman has had a baby and is breastfeeding, she isn't necessarily infertile even if her cycle isn't quite back to "normal". You can, and I did, did pregnant while not having a normal cycle and breastfeeding a child. In fact with my second son, I didn't realize I was actually pregnant until I was almost 5 months. I was breastfeeding my oldest still (I'm a long term breast-feeder so he wasn't quite 2 at the time), and my cycle hadn't really shown up yet. So when it continued not to show up I didn't think anything of it. Then I started getting sick to my stomach and having cravings and a few other of my personal pregnancy signs, and that's when I got a test and found out I had another bun. LOL When I went to the doctor they confirmed I was around 5 months pregnant. That was a quick pregnancy. LOL

3. There are some medications that cause your cycles to go all wacky as well. Again, if you're sexually active and you are having SOME cycles, you should check regularly. I mean the BC I'm on has stopped mine for 15 plus years.... but every once in a while I get a feeling and I get a test to check. It's the responsible thing to do because if you do accidentally get pregnant, you'll want to start taking better care of yourself and the baby.

Old 09-10-2021, 08:16 AM

36,524 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
The Mother needs to be the one executed, actually.

How many times should Women be allowed to select the most heinous criminals to be either the Father or Step-father of their children before they are held accountable and to task for these poor decisions?

It's a shame this Woman, the daughter will never be able to have a healthy relationship with a Man but honestly she was doomed from the start... Her mother is grossly incompetent at best and at worst a sicko herself that likely derives pleasure from offering her spawn to pedophiles. How can you ignore your new bum husband sexually violating your daughter in the next room?
Blame the woman again. Man some of you people. A man physically rapes a little girl or boy and its the wife, mother, step mother, foster mothers fault.

My sons gf and her siblings were in and out of foster care. Finally adopted by a family of psychologists and the father raped and sexually assaulted her and her two brothers. Who needs to be executed? the adopted mother, her biological mother, the state.
I went to a church where there was a family with 4 adopted/foster children plus their own biological child and children from previous marriages. Upstanding members of the church praised for taking in all those kids. I found out sometime later the guy had raped and sexually assaulted a 13 year old girl in their previous church. Lord knows what he has done to his foster kids. I guess that was the women's fault too for selecting the most heinous criminal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies