Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 05:26 AM

2,035 posts, read 1,322,806 times

Advertisements

She contradicts herself constantly.
" I have seen nothing but vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated as well but don’t believe the lies, don’t believe the media. It’s all bullsh*t.”
Well, which is it? vaccinated or not?

She days she's been doing this for a year and 8 months. The vaccine did not exist before 8 months ago, but she says she only saw vaccinated individuals. Or not, maybe. It's just babbling.
I doubt this is a nurse speaking to the reporter.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:48 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,142,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Please explain "The Great Reset".. I keep reading this, but i dont know what it means.
Resetting the global economy and government. Rebooting the entire world’s society, in an attempt to reshape it the way our “leadership” class envisions.

That meeting in Davos, Switzerland attended by most of the world’s political leaders every year is largely about the planning and progress of that agenda.

Biden’s campaign slogan - “Build Back Better” - is a globalist slogan which was in use for years before Biden adopted it, and it’s directly referencing the Great Reset. The societies and economies of the world are being deliberately destroyed, so they can be “built back better.” My jaw dropped the first time I saw Biden using it, and I couldn’t believe that he was that bold. But nobody noticed, so I guess it worked out.

Sounds crazy, and I thought it was at first. It’s not. The World Economic Forum and the UN are pretty open about all of this, if you take the time to listen to what they’re saying and think about what the things they’re talking about would mean to your day to day life. No cars, no/little meat, no private property, etc.

Dig around a bit. There’s a ton of analysis out there from people who aren’t all that smart but who know what’s going on - avoid that. Start with the WEF website and read, in their own words, what their agenda is. Then find analysis from trusted sources. Due to the nature of the issue, you’ll find a lot of garbage about this. Don’t let that convince you that it’s all just a bogus conspiracy theory. Unlike most, this one is real and isn’t being hidden by the conspirators.

The WEF & UN don’t come out and directly state that they’re going to eventually end the concept of private property, but if you look at their plan, it’s a requirement for success. Same with most of their goals. They almost all require that you live a more difficult and less enjoyable life, with less comfort and less of pretty much everything, including food.

Not trying to drag the thread OT.. didn’t mean to write so much. I’ll leave you with this propaganda piece/sales pitch for the Great Reset written by WEF and published by Forbes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldec...h=1a21dad91735

Old 09-09-2021, 06:03 AM

1,154 posts, read 275,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I was watching a documentary about how fear can make people physically worse in health. And how the body can heal itself.

I have always believed that but forgot about the idea of it with regard to covid.

It is called "HEAL" on amazon prime. Terrifyingly a doctor talks about how the drug companies sell drugs... create a problem when there isn't any, suggest a drug to solve the problem, that drug itself causes side effects which leads to "chronic disease". Anyone who is watching will recognize this with regard to covid.

Remember that listing of the three most common co morbidities -- one was anxiety.

And I listen to people you would think Covid was a death sentence if you got it, but factually it is 99% not a death sentence.

The panic is just insane.

It's true chronic stress weakens the immune system. This has been going on for 18 months now. If the world had been allowed to deal with it as with pandemics of the past, isolate the sick, but not the healthy, this pandemic should have been over with by now.

Old 09-09-2021, 06:12 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,142,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by concreteblonde View Post
If the world had been allowed to deal with it as with pandemics of the past, isolate the sick, but not the healthy, this pandemic should have been over with by now.
It is over. The virus is endemic now. The fear and panic is intentionally being perpetuated.

We'll have "hot spots" and whatnot as the virus settles into the population and those who haven't had it catch it (everyone will, eventually, just like the flu or a cold), but the pandemic is over. We're now living with this virus, and will be forever.

At this point, if people are willing to allow their lives to be restricted because of it, they'll always allow their lives to be restricted. The emergency is over. The emergency was to find out what we were dealing with and begin to take steps to do so. Now, we know what we're dealing with, we have vaccines and other therapies for it...

The emergency is over. Time to revoke those emergency powers we allowed the government to grant themselves and get back to work.

Old 09-09-2021, 06:28 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,232,733 times
I have more than a small problem with somebody that doesn't reveal who they are and where they work.
You know, for purposes of verifying their story.

Old 09-09-2021, 06:39 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,391,713 times
Who is this nurse? Why isn’t she and her employer identified and her stories verified? Without doing this all we have is some rando off the street making whatever claim she feels like making.

Old 09-09-2021, 06:40 AM

7,244 posts, read 4,564,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
I have more than a small problem with somebody that doesn't reveal who they are and where they work.
You know, for purposes of verifying their story.
Cause I am sure nothing bad would happen to them in this environment.

Great argument I won't listen to anyone who doesn't put their lives - work in danger.

Won't have to listen to anyone.

Old 09-09-2021, 07:08 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,232,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
Cause I am sure nothing bad would happen to them in this environment.

Great argument I won't listen to anyone who doesn't put their lives - work in danger.

Won't have to listen to anyone.
While that point is understandable, how is it possible to know that this is in any way legitimate?

Old 09-09-2021, 07:19 AM

4,886 posts, read 3,312,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Who is this nurse? Why isn’t she and her employer identified and her stories verified? Without doing this all we have is some rando off the street making whatever claim she feels like making.
I think it's a bit late to start worrying about that little detail... whichever side of the fence you're standing on.
Definitely not a big concern for media today, and double definitely as it applies to anything COVID.

Old 09-09-2021, 07:51 AM

19,089 posts, read 27,667,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Of course the one person interviewed on a site that is rated as "Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News" is the only one telling the truth. Because every health care person, government agency, elected official in this country and throughout the world that says 95% + (give/take) are unvaccinated and they are the ones being hospitalized with Covid are the ones lying..

Yes, of course.
Let me add more credibility to your words.
Wife is ICU nurse, with her unit also being COVID unit until they re purposed it back to the regular ICU duties.
Unit is 16 beds. (somewhere before I said it's 30 beds, I was wrong. 16)
They have currently 7 COVID patients, 3 of them fully vaccinated. 2 of those three with known vaccine complications that were written off by admitting physician as something else. Genetics, whatever.
Maybe everyone else, who works in such units can add their experience.
And yes, Yankee, it is rather hard to wrap one's mind around such wide spread collusion but worse things been done in human history. Even if just to save your paycheck or position or reputation or obtain some benefits.
I'll say this: remember story about Jesus and harlot? He, who is without sin himself, let him cast the first stone. And not a single hand raised.
If one is honest enough and puts his hand on his heart and thinks about it - we are all "on it" one way or another. This is why there is no wide spread protest going on. We all got tooo comfortable and not willing to raise a finger to protect it. And few brave - or seeking popularity - that do, are dismissed as "just one"
Well truth about the truth is - by no means the truth depends on how many people believe into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies